Armors for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

Finally found it but had to turn it off all it does is cause a ctd if it's turned on. Do you need the lb body or bbp or something for this mod? I read the page but it says nothing about needing anything other then cbbe.

not that i now, i installed all 3 mods, and tested the armors on a 117 based custom race, some didn't fit to well, but no CTD for me

quick sloppy conversion of the top to a x117 body
white is original, black is x117

maybe it conflict if you have other house mods

No house mods just the normal install with dawngaurd hearthfire and Venus race mod a few clothes. With it turned on through nmm it would get to the logo and go boom desktop. I do now have levelers tower installed more because I wanted to try out the pumping iron mod but it seems to not work with custom races only must work with the generic races.

Dragonwear Brand Clothing

For UBB-X117

Lore friendly? Uhh..That depends on you.

For the fashion conscious girl who want to look blah..blah..blah.

A combination of some of Hentai oblivion meshes, ripped apart and destroyed by me, some free meshes from TurboSquid, and lots of my inartistic skill. Due to my lack of artistic ability this is what I came up with. There was 5 in the set but I removed one because it looked like a anime starfleet uniform. If somebody really wants it I'll put it up.Picture here

All named after dragons under ID Dragonwear and all are craft-able at the tanning rack. Will only show up if you have a saber cat pelt. Enchant-able and classified as clothing.

Dragonwear Belynda

Dragonwear Belynda Standard

enb201312565213.jpg

enb201312565247.jpg

Dragonwear Belynda FireStorm

enb201312564530.jpg

enb201312563530.jpg

Dragonwear Belynda Lightning Storm

enb201312563822.jpg

enb201312564123.jpg

Dragonwear Lynda

enb20131256589.jpg

enb20131257553.jpg

Dragonwear Tanis

enb2013125739j.jpg

enb20131257340.jpg

Dragonwear Tiamat

enb201312602614.jpg

enb20131257724.jpg

enb201311351653.jpg

Meshes ---> http://www.mediafire.com/?d3ndknz0f0b1lv7

Textures --> http://www.mediafire.com/?0xcn8bspb8bcaax

The hair one looks pretty good not sure which mod it came from though.

[/align]

[align=center]:P:P

That one is called Poison she comes from some old arcade game can't remember the name of it.

Outfits look AWEsome downloading now!! Ty for the hard work you put into making these! Half those pictures I post I will have to go through my texture bookmarks and search through the site for more texture files for them.

P.s the download link isn't clickable you have to copy and paste them just to let you know unless you did it that way.

That one is called Poison she comes from some old arcade game can't remember the name of it.

Street Fighter. I remember reading a debate of people arguing over weather she was a man, woman or new-half. People were getting quite angry about it. It was quite pathetic.

Link fixed.

Checked them out nothing bad to report here they all look great. 

post-25696-13597883033737_thumb.jpg

I have a question I have a mod that adds these to the game 

post-25696-13597883034884_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597883035522_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597883036429_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597883037412_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597883038248_thumb.jpg

The questions are 1) on the gold one how can I make the gem glow it kind of looks weird the way it is but then again it might look even weirder with a glowing one. 2) question is on the Ruby one there are heebie jeebies crawling all over it you can see it better on the 2nd picture it looks like tons of bugs crawling on the legs/shoulder pads and elbow pads and my question is how would a person make that stop/fix it? 3) one is on the purple nurple one it doesn't seem to have the glow like the other ones do is there a way to change that without setting my player on fire to achieve it?

And one last picture I missed last time. 

post-25696-13597883038986_thumb.jpg

Keep up the great work!!

Checked them out nothing bad to report here they all look great.

I have a question I have a mod that adds these to the game

The questions are 1) on the gold one how can I make the gem glow it kind of looks weird the way it is but then again it might look even weirder with a glowing one. 2) question is on the Ruby one there are heebie jeebies crawling all over it you can see it better on the 2nd picture it looks like tons of bugs crawling on the legs/shoulder pads and elbow pads and my question is how would a person make that stop/fix it? 3) one is on the purple nurple one it doesn't seem to have the glow like the other ones do is there a way to change that without setting my player on fire to achieve it?

And one last picture I missed last time.

Keep up the great work!!

Needs a glow shader. Delete the BSlighting shader and paste in one from armor that has one, and change the texture path. To make it glow you need a third dds file. Open the texture file and paint everything black except for what you want to glow. Save it as _g.dds. Add that file to the BShader texture in NIfscope.

As for the ones that are screwy, Try look at the diffrence between the one that is messed up and one that is not in Nifscope. Vertex colors yes or no, are the same shader flag boxes checked?

On the diamond one name is castanic_F_H17_Body_skel001 [3] Purple and ruby are BaseShape001 [1]

Diamond extra data list tangent space is 2 Ruby is 27 and purple is 43

Data Diamond is 3 [NiTriShapeData] Ruby is 28 [NiTriShapeData] purple is 44 [NiTriShapeData]

Skin Instance Diamond is 4 [bSDismemberSkinInstance] Ruby is 29 [bSDismemberSkinInstance] and Purple is 45 [bSDismemberSkinInstance]

BS Property Diamond is 7 [bSLightingshaderpropery] Ruby is 32 [bSLightingshaderpropery] Purple is 48 [bSLightingshaderpropery]

BS Property Diamond is 9 [NiAlphaProperty] Ruby is 34 Purple is 50 [NiAlphaProperty] Not sure where vertex color is I didn't see it in any of their lists.

I did notice one thing weird purple and diamond when you click them the whole outfit highlights Ruby on the other hand has some weird crap going on with it. If you click the legs the legs shoulder pads wing/neck part highlight clicking the armor weave on the back/stomache hightlights more of the outfit none of the other parts deactivate and some parts only activate that part like clicking on the chest only highlights the chest. Not sure if that has anything to do with anything. So not sure if Ruby numbers are right or not.

I did notice one thing weird purple and diamond when you click them the whole outfit highlights Ruby on the other hand has some weird crap going on with it. If you click the legs the legs shoulder pads wing/neck part highlight clicking the armor weave on the back/stomache hightlights more of the outfit none of the other parts deactivate and some parts only activate that part like clicking on the chest only highlights the chest. Not sure if that has anything to do with anything. So not sure if Ruby numbers are right or not.

Don't worry about those numbers' date=' that s fine. Within NiTriShape, look for "Has Vertex Colors. If it is checked Yes or No. If yes check within BSLightningShaderProperty. Double click on ShaderFlag2 and a dropdown list will appear. Vertex colors Must be checked. If it is not, check it save and see what it looks like in game. If you have a "armorname_0.nif" and "armorname_1.nif" any changes you make will have to be done twice. One is for min. weight and one is for max. They must be the same. If HasVertexColors is no than Vertex colors under ShaderFlag2 must not be checked. See helpful picture.

Also, It may be using an effect property. That's like the glowing parts of daedric armor. If you click on one of the screwy parts in NifSkope and one of the NiTrishape does not have a line that says BSlightningShader and instead says BSEffectShader Property Do the same thing and check for VertexColors and the check mark for the Vertex colors. They must be checked and say yes or else they don't work. Compare the one that does to the one that does not.

Remember if you have a _0.nif and _1.nif you must do the same to each one.

post-53190-135978830411_thumb.jpg

Well the Ruby one has vert colors up the ass it took me 25 spins with free spinning mouse wheel to get to the bottom it says color4 and where yours has the no it has the 2 green arrows in it. Has vert colors bool yes. The Ruby one has 7 NiTriShape SLSF2_Zbuffer_Write and SLSF2_Vertex_Colors But noticed one has SLSF2_EnvMap_Light_Fade and SLSF2_Soft_Lighting both nifs had those 2 turned on one of the NiTriShape I turned them off. You can see the texture thing when you turn the armor around while using the mouse so not sure if I fixed it or not. Going to look at the purple nurple one now.

Purple Nurple has one NITriShape with the same 2 turned on I turned them off as well.

Finally found it but had to turn it off all it does is cause a ctd if it's turned on. Do you need the lb body or bbp or something for this mod? I read the page but it says nothing about needing anything other then cbbe.

not that i now' date=' i installed all 3 mods, and tested the armors on a 117 based custom race, some didn't fit to well, but no CTD for me

quick sloppy conversion of the top to a x117 body

white is original, black is x117

maybe it conflict if you have other house mods

[/quote']

I was just browsing this thread, looking for armors to download, and I noticed that this pic that speedynl uploaded shows what looks to be a loli clothes shop, like the one described in the lolilabs thread. Does it actually exist now? And if so, 'd like to request a link to the mod or update, if possible.

Thanks!

EDIT: Ahh - it *may* be called "fox shop" as indicated by the pic's name. I'll search for it in the meantime, but if someone can point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful.

post-128513-13597883082241_thumb.jpg

After i try and successfully install this mod i has encounter the problem that head and body of female children NPC has mismatch color (head more darker than body) and i don't know how to fix this

Even i try disable all other mod and Enable just Skyrim Dawnguard Race compatibility ApachiiHair Y and Xchildren of skyrim problem still exist but i understand that the problem doesn't cause by this mod so pls give me some advise how to fix this or what can be the cause

Have you posted in the children of the sky thread http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4367 they would probably have more info there on the cause and how to correct the mixed matched heads?

Oh my mistake. thanks for your help.

Purple Nurple has one NITriShape with the same 2 turned on I turned them off as well.

Send me the Nif and I'll take a look at it.

EDIT: Ahh - it *may* be called "fox shop" as indicated by the pic's name. I'll search for it in the meantime' date=' but if someone can point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful.

[/quote']

I think that's Fox cafe. I'd post the page but Nexus seems to be down at the moment.

Edit: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21968

Working on Nero and Dante. I have actually gotten the long coats weighted about 95% good. Not perfect but I don't think I'll get it any better than that. Now I'm wondering if I can do a male version. It is in progress but it's difficult. I have to run both my custom Complete Loli and Children of the Sky R2. That's a no no, but I've got it well enough to check progress. I'll have to completely finish one and the switch to the other. Bouncing back an forth between the sexes will cause it to crash or just hang. It will still be a while before I get back to finish.

Picture is a little out of focus. I was in a rush.

post-53190-1359788308372_thumb.jpg

@lostdaywalker I think I found a coat that you would like it comes with a outfit but the cool thing is you can interchange many things with the coat. It has just been recently linked to and a download for it in the what mod is this thread you can also find it here. http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3661941&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dauthor%26orderby%3Ddateline%26typeid%3D5940%26type%E2%80%8Bid%3D5940%26orderby%3Ddateline

post-25696-13597883087524_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597883088137_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597883088851_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597883089613_thumb.jpg

To get the outfit to look right if you wear everything is you need to wear the heavy armor part of it that is 2 metal circles they will change the body size and it will make the shirt and stockings look right. I also see that Elwin has uploaded one of her jewelry mods the one that people keep asking about in the what mod is this thread. The Jewelry is for unp.

post-25696-1359788309017_thumb.jpg

http://www.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/30571

(Today 01:11 AM)charlestio Wrote: EDIT: Ahh - it *may* be called "fox shop" as indicated by the pic's name. I'll search for it in the meantime, but if someone can point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful.

I think that's Fox cafe. I'd post the page but Nexus seems to be down at the moment.

Edit: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/21968

Thanks! It's not a loli shop after all, but I will still be trying it out.

ldw how about making something like this :angel:

maybe in a year or so i get it done' date=' n00b learning 3ds :D

[/quote']

If you have the mesh, most of that is easier than you think. I bet you could do it.

@lostdaywalker I think I found a coat that you would like it comes

Already snaggd it.

I don't even know what the hell that ruby and purple armor is. never even seen a NiBinaryExtraData. Looks to me like faces are flipped' date=' missing, upsidedown? The hashlines on the ruby I know are because two meshes are in the same place, or really close to it. Either one is not displaying correctly or its not supposed to be there.The purple one only has one layer not two. I'll throw it in game when I get a chance.

Thanks! It's not a loli shop after all, but I will still be trying it out.

You could always turn it into one. :P

ldw how about making something like this

maybe in a year or so i get it done, n00b learning 3ds

If you have the mesh, most of that is easier than you think. I bet you could do it.

@lostdaywalker I think I found a coat that you would like it comes

Already snaggd it.

I don't even know what the hell that ruby and purple armor is. never even seen a NiBinaryExtraData. Looks to me like faces are flipped, missing, upsidedown? The hashlines on the ruby I know are because two meshes are in the same place, or really close to it. Either one is not displaying correctly or its not supposed to be there.The purple one only has one layer not two. I'll throw it in game when I get a chance.

Thanks! It's not a loli shop after all' date=' but I will still be trying it out.
[/quote']

You could always turn it into one.

I figured there must be something wrong with it since I looked at what you said and never saw anything wrong with them other then the 2 that didn't have color selected but had 2 other things selected instead. Did you need the other one that has the diamond one in it as well to maybe look at what that one has? I see the coat one has already made it to modtype.com already too. I was letting you know just in case you hadn't seen it yet but I see that you got it already.