Armors for YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS *Children of the Sky*

Is that a COTS verson of the witch elf armor?

Nope. Just the standard UNP. In-case you did not know, Most UNP armors fit the standard (slider) x117 body with out issue due to the skeleton. The only problem you can run into is armors that do not replace the body, or longer gloves and boots the will clip if not used with the matching body.

Looks good!

Modified mortenhoward's Sister nightfall dress so that it's more breathable my player will not overheat now.

Why you always in the same place? Go out and Kill something. :P:P

Hey dust bunny's need killing too. :P I use that spot a lot because it has pretty good lighting many places like inns wherever there is a lot of light even outside during the day many outfits are too bright. So I use that spot for many of them as it's just right. 

post-25696-13597882920048_thumb.jpgpost-25696-13597882920608_thumb.jpg post-25696-13597882921181_thumb.jpg

First 2 are called healer outfit thought it was unp it can be found in the last few pages of the what mod is it thread last one is the new jacka outfit http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/22922084.html

Hey dust bunny's need killing too. :P I use that spot a lot because it has pretty good lighting many places like inns wherever there is a lot of light even outside during the day many outfits are too bright. So I use that spot for many of them as it's just right.

First 2 are called healer outfit thought it was unp it can be found in the last few pages of the what mod is it thread last one is the new jacka outfit http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/22922084.html

The first two look like they're hiding a "trap".

After i try and successfully install this mod i has encounter the problem that head and body of female children NPC has mismatch color (head more darker than body) and i don't know how to fix this

Even i try disable all other mod and Enable just Skyrim Dawnguard Race compatibility ApachiiHair Y and Xchildren of skyrim problem still exist but i understand that the problem doesn't cause by this mod so pls give me some advise how to fix this or what can be the cause

After i try and successfully install this mod i has encounter the problem that head and body of female children NPC has mismatch color (head more darker than body) and i don't know how to fix this

Even i try disable all other mod and Enable just Skyrim Dawnguard Race compatibility ApachiiHair Y and Xchildren of skyrim problem still exist but i understand that the problem doesn't cause by this mod so pls give me some advise how to fix this or what can be the cause

Have you posted in the children of the sky thread http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4367 they would probably have more info there on the cause and how to correct the mixed matched heads?

Outfits look great I download f(21) the other day but I started crashing after uninstalling ashen followers and skyhair putting them back didn't fix it turning half of them off didn't so then I just grabbed all mod and moved them to a different folder and wiped the skyrim folder out and reinstalled game trying out a new race for a change since I had to start over anyway. Trying the Daughters of Venus out.

@rockslinger The lb armors you either have to find ones that have been converted use the lb body or convert them yourself as many of the lb armors make your body textures look like crap there are a few that work but many do not.

@myuhinny

Can you tell me please, what textures are you using for the body, i just cant find any textures that would look this good for the skinny body.

It comes with the race I have done nothing to my player at all. http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8946&highlight=daughters+of+venus other then the Serena version 2 replacer the other 11 mods are armor/outfits I have none what so ever for face/body textures.

@myuhinny

Can you tell me please' date=' what textures are you using for the body, i just cant find any textures that would look this good for the skinny body.

[/quote']

It comes with the race I have done nothing to my player at all. http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=8946&highlight=daughters+of+venus other then the Serena version 2 replacer the other 11 mods are armor/outfits I have none what so ever for face/body textures.

Hmm wierd, then its proly the enb im using, will have to check it again, thanks :)

@myuhinny

Can you tell me please' date=' what textures are you using for the body, i just cant find any textures that would look this good for the skinny body.
[/quote']

Hmm wierd, then its proly the enb im using, will have to check it again, thanks

Could be the enb as they can change how a player looks or it could be the Serena replacer or the Daughters of Venus as one of them gives the females in the game a different body a nude body with same body textures and better face/eyes. I have only used Daughters of Venus 1 time so I'm not sure if it might be Venus or Serana that is doing it as the first time I used the Serena replacer was mid game last install. 

post-25696-13597882938907_thumb.jpg

This is how Lydia looks.

post-53190-13597882939538_thumb.jpg

LDW' date=' can i ask you about texture scaling(?)

how to make it 100% in mesh like Landscape\Roads\RoadChunkL01.nif

with custom texture its looks scaled >100%

[/quote']

I', guessing it has to do with min maps within the dds file. I'm not sure though.

@myuhinny

[/quote']

Hmm wierd, then its proly the enb im using, will have to check it again, thanks :)

Could be the enb as they can change how a player looks or it could be the Serena replacer or the Daughters of Venus as one of them gives the females in the game a different body a nude body with same body textures and better face/eyes. I have only used Daughters of Venus 1 time so I'm not sure if it might be Venus or Serana that is doing it as the first time I used the Serena replacer was mid game last install. This is how Lydia looks.

Thanks for the tips, i had a serana replacer installed, but i removed that one..proly will have to reinstall the generall default textures again.

Tried Kyo enb and yep you were right, it was the enb, made the skin look really smooth, but damn, its crazy performance heavy.

Time for another enb promenade day.

Speedy' date=' can you upload those armor sets to MF? I looked in the last few days of posts in the 'what armor is this' thread and didn't see them.
[/quote']

check your pm, and keep them private for now, or at least a week or so

they are set to 20 read permission, with the intention that not every 1 with a n00b 3dm account can get them, but in a week +- they will float every where

Finally found it but had to turn it off all it does is cause a ctd if it's turned on. Do you need the lb body or bbp or something for this mod? I read the page but it says nothing about needing anything other then cbbe.