Japanese Women decry Beta Males: "You Must Approach Us!"

arpaschad

Overall, MRAs and anti-feminists like to use it as some kind of proof that feminism and overly-demanding women have turned most men into meek betas (again, a false term) afraid of their own shadow and they all need to be liberated and become MGTOWs because if all men aren't as angry and spiteful as they are, they just won't be satisfied.

It's not that some people claim that women and their demands are directly responsible for the many frustrated men out there, it's more that they claim that feminism has caused a decline in masculinity yet the vast majority of women still prefer men that are, well, masculine and manly in the classical sense. I mean, I can see at least some truth in it, to be fair - men are exceedingly rare when it comes to role models for young children. And even if they're present, they probably won't socialize boys in a way that encourages them to seek traditional male values, which are highly sought after when it comes to the dating and mating part in one's life.

It's a schizophrenic situation for many men because they don't know what they're supposed to do, they feel like it's a damned if you, damned if you don't situation. Stuff like MGTOW is playing make believe because you can't just re-wire your brain to not want intimacy and relationships with people you are sexually attracted to, so they meet online and assure one another that what they're doing is right and smart while probably crying themselves to sleep every night.

Generally, women don't care if low value* men reject the dating market in the same way men don't care if low value women abstain from dating men, it just means the probability to get what you want rises when the trash gets discarded instead of cluttering up everything.

*Low value isn't meant to de-humanize unwanted or unsuccessful people on the whole, but there's no point in denying that humans evaluate each other when it comes to finding potential partners. It's cruel but what can you do, you either score high or you don't.

Japanese men are refusing marriage and dating because of ridiculous traditional standards?!.. What a shock! I mean it's almost as if these men have some respect for themselves, and don't WANT to work themselves (in some cases, literally) to death for no real benefit. Who would've thought?

By the way, the "herbivore man" and MGTOW are technically two different things. The herbivore man is swearing off women and marriage over ridiculous traditional standards set by the society they live in, where as MGTOW refuse women and marriage because, well.. let's just say there are hours worth of YouTube videos that could fill you in on all of the details, as that is a rather complicated subject (Turd Flinging Monkey does a pretty good job of logically explaining things in that department, though there are other channels out there if you're really curious about what the Matri.. I mean MGTOW is or why it exists).

This is just a sample

Neuroscience isn't very advanced, so any argument that rests on the shoulders of how the brain is supposed to work is, well, pretty weak. Maybe some of you know the statement 'Serotonine and dopamine - Technically, the only things you enjoy'. While it's an old meme statement, it is not wrong but incredibly low in resolution, so much so that you can't even properly work with it. But this is in general the problem with echo chambers and the concept of a global village - no matter what you want to believe, there's ample supply of supposed evidence everywhere and more often than not a whole community that forms around and promotes the idea or though that gave birth to it in the first place. So if there's someone who disagrees with you, there's always a truckload of people who agree with you, not on the basis of logic and evidence, but on the basis of a shared ideology.

On a side note: A good scientist tries do dismantle and de-construct his own hypothesis, ideas and experiments because once you want to prove rather than improve something you go down a rabbit hole of personal interest and bias towards your own work.

Japanese men are refusing marriage and dating because of ridiculous traditional standards?!.. What a shock! I mean it's almost as if these men have some respect for themselves, and don't WANT to work themselves (in some cases, literally) to death for no real benefit. Who would've thought?

By the way, the "herbivore man" and MGTOW are technically two different things. The herbivore man is swearing off women and marriage over ridiculous traditional standards set by the society they live in, where as MGTOW refuse women and marriage because, well.. let's just say there are hours worth of YouTube videos that could fill you in on all of the details, as that is a rather complicated subject (Turd Flinging Monkey does a pretty good job of logically explaining things in that department, though there are other channels out there if you're really curious about what the Matri.. I mean MGTOW is or why it exists).

This is just a sample

Neuroscience isn't very advanced, so any argument that rests on the shoulders of how the brain is supposed to work is, well, pretty weak. Maybe some of you know the statement 'Serotonine and dopamine - Technically, the only things you enjoy'. While it's an old meme statement, it is not wrong but incredibly low in resolution, so much so that you can't even properly work with it. But this is in general the problem with echo chambers and the concept of a global village - no matter what you want to believe, there's ample supply of supposed evidence everywhere and more often than not a whole community that forms around and promotes the idea or though that gave birth to it in the first place. So if there's someone who disagrees with you, there's always a truckload of people who agree with you, not on the basis of logic and evidence, but on the basis of a shared ideology.

On a side note: A good scientist tries do dismantle and de-construct his own hypothesis, ideas and experiments because once you want to prove rather than improve something you go down a rabbit hole of personal interest and bias towards your own work.

The things is, this stuff isn't bound to the "echo chamber" of MGTOW, it's a simple observable pattern/set of behaviors that anyone can see if they are paying attention. This is why MGTOW is growing, because it's not an "echo chamber" thing, it is an observable pattern.

I'll put it like this. Ask any girl in her 20's and up what they are looking for in the ideal mate, and they will probably say things like: he needs an apartment or house, a car, a job (preferably a good paying job), a decent bank account, good looks, basically how well can this man provide for me? Then if you ask a guy around the same age what he is looking for in an ideal mate (if he's completely honest) you'll probably get something like: good looks, nice body (skin, tits, ass...), nice or agreeable personality, and that's about it. Men don't necessarily care about whether or not a woman has a house, a car, or a job, or how big her bank account is, or whether or not she has a degree in anything, only women care about that kind of stuff, and the reason for that is because it's a part of their nesting instinct, an instinct that can actually be observed in other tournament based species.

Even if you don't know where the edges are, you can see the general shape. Humans are animals, and as such they have instincts that govern things like "love" and attraction, and these instincts can be clearly observed and defined, just like with any other animal. This isn't pseudo science, or an echo chamber thing, it's an observable reality.

The things is, this stuff isn't bound to the "echo chamber" of MGTOW, it's a simple observable pattern/set of behaviors that anyone can see if they are paying attention. This is why MGTOW is growing, because it's not an "echo chamber" thing, it is an observable pattern.

I'll put it like this. Ask any girl in her 20's and up what they are looking for in the ideal mate, and they will probably say things like: he needs an apartment or house, a car, a job (preferably a good paying job), a decent bank account, good looks, basically how well can this man provide for me? Then if you ask a guy around the same age what he is looking for in an ideal mate (if he's completely honest) you'll probably get something like: good looks, nice body (skin, tits, ass...), nice or agreeable personality, and that's about it. Men don't necessarily care about whether or not a woman has a house, a car, or a job, or how big her bank account is, or whether or not she has a degree in anything, only women care about that kind of stuff, and the reason for that is because it's a part of their nesting instinct, an instinct that can actually be observed in other tournament based species.

Even if you don't know where the edges are, you can see the general shape. Humans are animals, and as such they have instincts that govern things like "love" and attraction, and these instincts can be clearly observed and defined, just like with any other animal. This isn't pseudo science, or an echo chamber thing, it's an observable reality.

Maybe if we would still live in the 50's that would be true, but today? Nah. Go to any college and ask the sexual active people there how they select their mates. They're in general too busy being promiscuous to care about socio-economic status and all that. When they're ready to settle down, however, it depends on where they are - people in the lower class usually have to have more than one person bringing home the cash because cash is in short supply, even the middle class has that problem. If what you'd say would be true, women in college wouldn't have any sex with their peers because being in college kinda disqualifies you for having a high socio-economic status. There would also be no sexual interaction between men and women in the lower classes because men can't provide women with what they supposedly instinctively need yet wealthy educated people have way less children than the poor and downtrodden and single parents are also on the rise everywhere. The nuclear family is dead, Jim.

Regarding humans being animals, I'd have to disagree. For one, animals are unable the sacrifice the now for potential gains in the future while humans do it all the time. As far as reality goes, you're simply unable to experience the unfiltered reality, your perception is limited and filtered to boot, so your experiences, personality and limitations shape how you perceive the world. The easiest example for that would be people with severe mental health issues like paranoia or schizophrenia - mental health issues usually don't create new parts in your brain that make you go insane but re-wire certain parts that are already there, so the potential to go nuts is there in every human.

I don't know how much this has to do with the topic, but I do not look for a long-term or serious relationship anymore. It's too hard to figure out exactly where you stand with people anymore. Love is not only dead for most- it is non-existent. Trying to make a relationship work on the whim of the winds is just fucking retarded to me. It is about commitment and trust more than anything else. Once those are lost then there is nothing else. I don't think most today really want to commit to any "one" person anyway because something better could be right around the corner. It never feels good to think that your wife just settled for you because no one better was available. I don't want that and would rather be "alone" for the rest of my days.

Things don't work for ppl anymore because everyone sets their standards unrealistically high. Also I think women used to be more agreeable and accessible. I remember my parents telling me that when they were young it was drummed into their heads to find a mate, settle down, and make a home and family. This worked for the baby boomers, but became less and less desirable or important with their children and grandchildren. When you come from a "broken" home with divorced parents and the like, the model of how things should be is effectively destroyed for you. I think this is the problem. The idea of a family of loving individuals does not seem attainable anymore. People have given up hope and thus do not seek these things.

Maybe if we would still live in the 50's that would be true, but today? Nah. Go to any college and ask the sexual active people there how they select their mates. They're in general too busy being promiscuous to care about socio-economic status and all that. When they're ready to settle down, however, it depends on where they are - people in the lower class usually have to have more than one person bringing home the cash because cash is in short supply, even the middle class has that problem. If what you'd say would be true, women in college wouldn't have any sex with their peers because being in college kinda disqualifies you for having a high socio-economic status. There would also be no sexual interaction between men and women in the lower classes because men can't provide women with what they supposedly instinctively need yet wealthy educated people have way less children than the poor and downtrodden and single parents are also on the rise everywhere. The nuclear family is dead, Jim.

Regarding humans being animals, I'd have to disagree. For one, animals are unable the sacrifice the now for potential gains in the future while humans do it all the time. As far as reality goes, you're simply unable to experience the unfiltered reality, your perception is limited and filtered to boot, so your experiences, personality and limitations shape how you perceive the world. The easiest example for that would be people with severe mental health issues like paranoia or schizophrenia - mental health issues usually don't create new parts in your brain that make you go insane but re-wire certain parts that are already there, so the potential to go nuts is there in every human.

I'm at work on my phone, so I'll be kind of brief and sloppy. Women fuck around in college out of sport, but even so (unless they are really drunk) the guys they sleep with tend to have to hit a certian physical standard or have to be of a certain status (which goes right into what I was talking about earlier), aside from sport fucking though, they'll also look for someone they might be able to date long term and or marry in the future. As a woman approaches her 30's she'll start concerning herself more and more with starting a family, this is because her fertility window is closing and she knows her looks are going to start fading and that it will be harder and harder for her to find a man (who meets her standards) who will want to marry her and take care of her in her old age. Even if women don't think about that kind of stuff directly, their instincts will push them in that direction.

This also explains why you see younger women dating older men, they do that because older men are generally better established. They have money and other things that attract women, and in fact older men tend to prefer younger women over older women because younger women check their boxes with regards to physical attractiveness, and will keep that attractiveness for a longer period. On a related note, the reason you see younger guys going after older women, is generally because they are "easier" than younger women because their instincts have made them more desperate. In other words, younger guys generally date older women because they are good for practice.

Obviously not every woman will behave like this, but a majority of them do or at least have those instincts governing their behavior.

Japanese people are so conservative that they adore marriage and traditional things.

However, Japan has been in recession all the time around 25 years and has no money. An incredibly incompetent politician and a citizen fit for the level of the politician will further continue the recession.

Because the future is unstable, they do not get married if they want. Child-raising is impossible.

The first wave of recession came when the second baby boom generation came in, and population-rich generation was abandoned there. They remained inconvenient for a long time, and as a result the tertiary baby boom disappeared.

In addition, although the current non-regular employment rate in Japan is 40%, the marriage rate of non-regular workers in their 20s and 30s is less than 10%.

Government and business circles are trying to compensate for labor shortages by introducing immigration, but this is simply because they want slaves.

I don't know how much this has to do with the topic, but I do not look for a long-term or serious relationship anymore. It's too hard to figure out exactly where you stand with people anymore. Love is not only dead for most- it is non-existent. Trying to make a relationship work on the whim of the winds is just fucking retarded to me. It is about commitment and trust more than anything else. Once those are lost then there is nothing else. I don't think most today really want to commit to any "one" person anyway because something better could be right around the corner. It never feels good to think that your wife just settled for you because no one better was available. I don't want that and would rather be "alone" for the rest of my days.

Things don't work for ppl anymore because everyone sets their standards unrealistically high. Also I think women used to be more agreeable and accessible. I remember my parents telling me that when they were young it was drummed into their heads to find a mate, settle down, and make a home and family. This worked for the baby boomers, but became less and less desirable or important with their children and grandchildren. When you come from a "broken" home with divorced parents and the like, the model of how things should be is effectively destroyed for you. I think this is the problem. The idea of a family of loving individuals does not seem attainable anymore. People have given up hope and thus do not seek these things.

Yes, chicks these days often set their standards too high and are not very trust worthy, it's also dangerous to date, marry, or live with a chick these days. If you date or even fuck some chick and she regrets it later on she can accuse you of rape, and even if it turns out you didn't do anything your reputation can be ruined, in some places if you live with a woman long enough you could be considered legally married which can be bad for reasons I'll list in a minute, and if you marry a chick and things don't work out chances are she'll have access to at least half of your stuff, the house, any children, and alimony.. or what basically becomes "all the money" to quote a late comedic actor who went thrice through the male meat grinder that is the family court system. To top it all off, there is debtors jail and cumulative back alimony and child support that can pile up while you are in debtor's jail, so good luck trying to crawl out from underneath that. Oh, and by the way, if you can't afford to pay child support AND support yourself at the same time, YOU'RE the dead beat.

A lot of that is thanks to feminism tipping the legal scales too much in favor of women, and brainwashing women into thinking too highly of themselves.

I could go on and on about this kind of stuff, but you get the picture. You're right, it's no longer a good idea to date, marry, or have kids anymore, most of the women of this generation are of poor quality and western society hates men on top of everything else. On the up side though, it gives you plenty of time to save up money for the things that YOU really enjoy, and time to focus on yourself. You don't have to work your ass off to pay off a mini McMansion or support a family or a wife who won't fuck you anymore and decided to stop working after having kids, you can have peace and quiet whenever you want, stay out as late as you want when you want, fuck who ever you want (if you want to take that risk), and work at a job you may actually enjoy or that has hours that allow you to actually have a life.

Being single ain't so bad when you really think about it.

While the article is interesting the issue in Japan isn't really MGTOW. 

They have their own problem which is commonly coined as the 'herbivore male'.  Basically Japanese society has always been traditionalism to a suffocating degree.  However, add in a sudden legal shift toward gynocentrism, and poor economic conditions, and you have men just deciding it's better to sit out.  It's a simple matter of cost-benefit analysis.

The issue with Japan unlike many other developed nations is that their closed society makes the issues of this move at a much faster pace.  Because they don't have third world immigration papering over their population problem with immigrant babies and large families.

If their society is flawed to the point where they don't procreate, they will die out.

The only thing that might fix their shit is a massive reeducation program coupled with

incentives to encourage procreation. Considering the reported behavior of Japanese

men in earlier eras, maybe the world is a better place if they're 'herbivores' now; although

you would never guess that from looking at some of their porn.

You're wrong on one point.  'Incentives' is a huge part of the problem.  Destroy the welfare state.  Every objective measure of the welfare states shows that men pay the majority of the taxes and women receive the majority of the benefits.  Removing 'incentives' that favor women over men restores the balance, especially in their traditional society, and really every first world country facing a slow death on the planet.  This includes various employment laws that give women advantages over men, and divorce laws which shift male wealth to women through female biased family courts.  All this does is make men compete with the state in addition to other men, and women simply raise their standards.  Economic reliance is a hard check on female hypergamy.

Meritocracy should be the primary focus of any society and how it conducts itself in every facet of its existence.  There is no need for 'incentives' one way or the other.  And focusing on pure merit wipes out every bad -ism that anyone could think of.

I'm at work on my phone, so I'll be kind of brief and sloppy. Women fuck around in college out of sport, but even so (unless they are really drunk) the guys they sleep with tend to have to hit a certian physical standard or have to be of a certain status (which goes right into what I was talking about earlier), aside from sport fucking though, they'll also look for someone they might be able to date long term and or marry in the future. As a woman approaches her 30's she'll start concerning herself more and more with starting a family, this is because her fertility window is closing and she knows her looks are going to start fading and that it will be harder and harder for her to find a man (who meets her standards) who will want to marry her and take care of her in her old age. Even if women don't think about that kind of stuff directly, their instincts will push them in that direction.

This also explains why you see younger women dating older men, they do that because older men are generally better established. They have money and other things that attract women, and in fact older men tend to prefer younger women over older women because younger women check their boxes with regards to physical attractiveness, and will keep that attractiveness for a longer period. On a related note, the reason you see younger guys going after older women, is generally because they are "easier" than younger women because their instincts have made them more desperate. In other words, younger guys generally date older women because they are good for practice.

Obviously not every woman will behave like this, but a majority of them do or at least have those instincts governing their behavior.

See, now you've backpedaled from 'one observable pattern' to 'multiple observable patterns that depend on age and social environment'. If women would be so caged by their own nature they wouldn't fuck around for sport. Pregnancy, birth and childcare are huge risks and ressource sinks - not so much now but they were for the longest time and still are for the majority of species, so fucking around for fun is something that's extremely risky and dangerous for females to do, unless you want to argue that female brains have evolved so much in the last few hundred years that this isn't the case anymore.

The next thing to do would be a reality check: Do men who don't have any social status and power have sex and produce offspring? Absolutely - yet they shouldn't be able to because all women can do is flock to the high-status men. The poor and uneducated beat the educated and rich every time when it comes to children. Single parenthood (especially single mothers) is running rampant, children getting no real education and dysfunctional homes are everywhere.

Another thing is that a high status in society is a good indicator for being smart and hard-working. That's not to say that everyone at the top is smart and/or hard-working, but it is an indicator that this might be the case and those traits are favored by everyone, not just women. When you want to talk about how the human psyche may or may not work on a fundamental it's best to go back to our roots, small tribal societies that were concerned with survival more than anything else. In such a scenario, it would be detrimental for the whole tribe if the ones who contribute the most wouldn't produce offspring and there's a positive feedback loop that ensures that this is the case. Women prefer men who are smart, work hard and in general are capable individuals. On the other hand, humans also tend to select mates that remind them of their parents - which may sound very weird at first but really isn't considering that your parents are people that successfully created offspring so they're a good start for you to achieve the same.

So: Women prefer a certain type of man, men prefer a certain type of women. When both of these produce offspring chances are the children inherit positive traits from their parents. When the children grow up and search for a mate themselves, they also prefer what their parents prefered but also prefer mates that are like their own parents. A positive feedback-loop that produces (ideally) more and more capable humans each generation.

Now, if you want to go into the topic how consumerism has infested the modern dating market that's a whole different beast.

Of course, if your parents got divorced when you were a child, you may grow up believing

that marriages are likely to fail. That was certainly the case for me.

Then you might have some friends who got married to bitches that tied a leash to their balls;

I lost a couple of band members because of this.

Then there are the walking horror stories; men who got divorced. One man pays alimony to

a woman who makes FOUR times as much money as he does and gets to see his daughter

once a year... and my former manager who quit to take a higher-paying job because his wife

told him she would divorce him if he didn't, and then she divorced him anyway.

It doesn't make much financial sense to risk marriage if you're a man, and there's no reason

why a society can't devolve to such a degree that it disintegrates. You can layer a thin veneer

of 'civilization' over top of everything, but people will still act like monkeys, and any society

or culture that pretends otherwise does so at their own peril, regardless of their good intentions.

Off topic to this thread. From what i seen in one of the past post on here. I been nice to everyone around me i open doors for people or let them cut in front of me if they little to no items in stores.

From what i had concluded most guys thanks me but nearly all the females just looks at me crazy for being nice to them. Like i was planning to do something to them even if they looked attractive or ugly. I just stare at them and say under breath "your welcome" in a semi-rude manner. So i don't understand the whole society now. If women's wants a long relationships then they need to stop looking at the wrong 50% off bin in the store because that bin haves more stuff that are pleasing to the eyes.

I know i been a virgin while my brothers always tells me "you need to get  a girlfriend it's the best feeling". I just look at them and say okay in a sarcastic manner since i prefer to be a introvert and focus on what need to get done then have some lovey dovey relationships. This week my brothers had broke up with their girlfriends because they weren't doing stuff for them so my brothers said peace i'm out. But they still want to go for another relationships even though it could happen again.

See, now you've backpedaled from 'one observable pattern' to 'multiple observable patterns that depend on age and social environment'. If women would be so caged by their own nature they wouldn't fuck around for sport. Pregnancy, birth and childcare are huge risks and ressource sinks - not so much now but they were for the longest time and still are for the majority of species, so fucking around for fun is something that's extremely risky and dangerous for females to do, unless you want to argue that female brains have evolved so much in the last few hundred years that this isn't the case anymore.

The next thing to do would be a reality check: Do men who don't have any social status and power have sex and produce offspring? Absolutely - yet they shouldn't be able to because all women can do is flock to the high-status men. The poor and uneducated beat the educated and rich every time when it comes to children. Single parenthood (especially single mothers) is running rampant, children getting no real education and dysfunctional homes are everywhere.

Another thing is that a high status in society is a good indicator for being smart and hard-working. That's not to say that everyone at the top is smart and/or hard-working, but it is an indicator that this might be the case and those traits are favored by everyone, not just women. When you want to talk about how the human psyche may or may not work on a fundamental it's best to go back to our roots, small tribal societies that were concerned with survival more than anything else. In such a scenario, it would be detrimental for the whole tribe if the ones who contribute the most wouldn't produce offspring and there's a positive feedback loop that ensures that this is the case. Women prefer men who are smart, work hard and in general are capable individuals. On the other hand, humans also tend to select mates that remind them of their parents - which may sound very weird at first but really isn't considering that your parents are people that successfully created offspring so they're a good start for you to achieve the same.

So: Women prefer a certain type of man, men prefer a certain type of women. When both of these produce offspring chances are the children inherit positive traits from their parents. When the children grow up and search for a mate themselves, they also prefer what their parents prefered but also prefer mates that are like their own parents. A positive feedback-loop that produces (ideally) more and more capable humans each generation.

Now, if you want to go into the topic how consumerism has infested the modern dating market that's a whole different beast.

Not to come across as a dick or anything, but I'm only going to address one point out of all of that, because the rest of it is either full of moot points, incoherent, contradicts its self, makes straw men, or I basically addressed it earlier.

"The poor and uneducated beat the educated and rich every time when it comes to children. Single parenthood (especially single mothers) is running rampant, children getting no real education and dysfunctional homes are everywhere."

This is a moot point, because you tend to get a lot more of something when the government subsidizes it, in this case through an over inflated welfare state (that mostly women actively and passively voted for, because of their tendency to lean more towards a care based morality. Women account for about 51% of the population by the way; which, on a semi related note, is why the liberal media/party is so concerned with pushing "female empowerment"). Basically what happens is, the government pays poor single mothers through various forms of aid like: housing, food stamps, and child support, and then poor women turn around and fuck whoever they can like rabbits in an effort to get pregnant as many times as they can and have access to as much of that free aid as they can get (which, if you know how to surf the system, can be around 50 to 70k a year), and all of this is funded by tax payers, or basically, people who actually work for a living.

What the government should really do with women like that is treat them like stray cats, and cut their tubes before they can make the problem any worse. But that would be kind of mean.

(That last part was meant as a bit of dark humor)

I think more and more people are realizing that infinite growth is no longer a possibility and that the exponential function will continue to play out until there is a drastic downturn in the population. Either we will run out of oil (meaning it will be extremely costly to extract to the point it is no longer profitable) or a war for these finite resources will become more common, or disease will occur in a large population group (also caused by the lack of oil based products like modern medicines).

The math part:

Layman part:

You might find "the mouse utopia experiment" particularly interesting, if you've never heard of it.

Oh dear...

what have I created?

I don't even know what such things like MRA, incel etc. means...and at this point in time I'm afraid to ask...

can i just be a normal guy not attracted to the prospect of marrying? while also able to maintain a semblance of friendship to women and treating them just like decent normal beings? 

it seems it's the human impulse the blame other members of its species for their own faults...

If you want to criticize someone's structure, which is a totally valid point, you better make sure yours is top notch. I'll show you what I mean:

"I'm only going to address one point out of all of that, because the rest of it is either full of moot points, incoherent, contradicts its self, makes straw men, or I basically addressed it earlier."

You then quote that one point that, according to you, is the only thing worth quoting because the rest - so specifically not the one you are going to actually address - is full of what you've just described. Your very first argument concerning that quote however is:

"This is a moot point"

Not only is it redundant as hell, you also contradict your own statement over the course of two sentences. That being out of the way, your initial argument was something like this:

- Women choose men with high status, money and power when it comes to mating because it is part of their nesting instinct

My argument to your point was that teenagers and twenty-somethings don't adhere to these standards because they generally have lots of casual sex. You responded to that like so:

- Yeah well those fuck around for fun

Then I brought up the poor and uneducated and how they outbreed the educated and rich.

- Well those women exploit the social safety net with their reproductive capabilities

Point being, 'fucking for fun' and 'fucking to exploit the society' are not things that are governed by the natural nesting instinct. Quite the opposite, in fact: They directly oppose that idea.

Oh dear...

what have I created?

I don't even know what such things like MRA, incel etc. means...and at this point in time I'm afraid to ask...

can i just be a normal guy not attracted to the prospect of marrying? while also able to maintain a semblance of friendship to women and treating them just like decent normal beings? 

it seems it's the human impulse the blame other members of its species for their own faults...

MRA = Mens Rights Activist.

incel = Involuntary Celibacy (AKA TFL = True Forced Loneliness)

And not being attracted to the prospect of marrying invokes an underlying reason you feel the social construct isn't appealing to you, that's the interesting part. :D

In related news:

Amost half (of men) would use men only carriages

Despite the idea starting to gain momentum, one survey conducted by Shirabe’s editorial department has revealed that most men, when given the choice to ride on a male-only carriage, would apparently prefer to cower in fear of imminent female accusation on normal carriages.
For years it has been reputed that packed Japanese trains are common areas for women to become victims of molestation (one of Shirabe’s surveys revealed that roughly 60% of women claim to have been molested), however, false accusations are seemingly almost as common – whether by mistake or malice, and with no actual proof required other than a female’s testimony the men caught up in them are usually doomed to public shaming and sacking.
Interested in the opinions of the actual male populace on this matter, Shirabe’s editorial department asked 242 men (aged from 20 to 60) who commute to school or work whether they would ride a male-only carriage if given the chance – results revealed that 47.9% would do so.

An area-based survey also revealed that 43.8% of Tokyoites, 58.8% of Kanagawa males but only 38.3% of Kinki residents would be willing to ride such trains:

Alternate forms of preventing crimes has previously emerged in the form of surveillance cameras, with the Yamanote line to have cameras installed across 550 cars (albeit before the 2020 Olympics), a procedure that would cost ¥2 billion (around $177,270,40) – stickers will be placed throughout to let passengers know that their every movement is being recorded, though such a system may yet exacerbate the problem of false accusations…

And now for some of the comments: 

"And you still wonder why relations in Japan are crumbling?
Laws and rights favoring women even when lying, increasing the feminist narrative by the media ..
If the true interest of government is birth control, Japan can be considered ground zero!"

"Laws favoring women... a feminist narrative... population control....

Sounds like the US"

"Let me see.... Ride in co-ed car on train and get accused of fondling some woman's ass then get arrested or ride in all male car without the extra stress and arrive safely at school/work. Decisions, decisions."

"This. I cant believe this is a community where thinking train molesters being falsely accused isnt a widespread problem garners you downvotes. How bitter are you people?"
       -"Bitter? Do you mean paranoid?"

"Most people, whether men or women, would only want to travel from place A to place B without any unnecessary bullshit. But I guess every country has its own problems."

"the other half looks good and know that they wouldn't get accused."

"What do you expect in this age of "feminism"? A woman needs no evidence to ruin a mans life, and its common for those whores to blackmail guys.

I'd use them too if I had to deal with such dangerous bullshit."

"Will vote for Men-Only Carriages. Not being afraid of blamer bitches. Just want women too pay for carriages, they cannot use. Because equality must be equal not only in benefits."

"as a black dude, my ass is opting for the all male train plz.

You vs a white woman is almost never going to play out in the black dudes favor. Like hell I'm chancing it vs an asian girl in a country that is 98-99% asian with my ass being less than a % of the populace. lol plz.

1 ticket on the sausage fest train that won't result in me being jailed/deported."

"This what a herbivore society will lead too. That and more sexually depraved perverts."

"Did they only ask retarded, socially stunted gits or is Japan going the way of the Taliban??"

"Yawn, making BS comments based on fake assumptions with judgements based on racist bigotry, I mean minority privileges, spoken like true foreign fuckers who have never experienced public transport on a busy crowded day, the proper sardine packed way in those "other" 1st or 3rd world shatholes, based on extensive experiences without having ever left the State borderlines."

Oh dear...

what have I created?

"can i just be a normal guy not attracted to the prospect of marrying? while also able to maintain a semblance of friendship to women and treating them just like decent normal beings?"

Yes, "Go your Own Way" my friend, be a MGTOW. :D

MRA stands for Men's Rights Activist, by the way. MRAs are different than MGTOW or the "Herbivore Man" in Japan, as they are not concerned with fixing the system the way MRAs are. They are men (and recently teen age boys) who have acknowledged that the system is fucked, and that the best option at this point is to focus on themselves, and watch the "dumpster fire" rage out of control until it burns its self out.

Oh dear...

what have I created?

MRA = Mens Rights Activist.

incel = Involuntary Celibacy (AKA TFL = True Forced Loneliness)

And not being attracted to the prospect of marrying invokes an underlying reason you feel the social construct isn't appealing to you, that's the interesting part. :D

Oh yeah... I forgot about TFL, lol.

I don't know if 3rd wave feminism has hit Japan hard like in some western countries but judging by the articles I think it is on the rise...Modern feminism... I don't know, is it just me, but doesn't it seem that a LOT of the "modern feminist" are only looking for an outlet to project their inner insecurities, and maybe anger, for not having a physical appearance that fits the biologically driven perceptions of physical beauty? Hey, not all women can pose in Playboy, that's reality (and by the way, I haven't opened a Playboy in decades). I am not going to be in the pages of GQ magazine, but I am not going to go full retard over that fact.... just saying.?

Archived