[BLENDER] Lingerie Armor

Hey all....I asked this question on August 2nd and I'm still wondering if any of the armors on pages 17 and 18 are done yet for download? Read through all the pages and dont see anything?Thanks again

I'm sorry, but the armor is suspended. I'm not working on the textures.

The project is a unique model for the ASX.

Hey all....I asked this question on August 2nd and I'm still wondering if any of the armors on pages 17 and 18 are done yet for download? Read through all the pages and dont see anything?Thanks again

Arf.....so sorry to read this....this one was quite promising...well...anyway, thx for this great work of yours ^^

Just wanted to know what " the project is a unique model of ASX"? Is that a mod that has these armors?

In case you are looking for ideas for future creations, here are some super sexy bikinis that I hope you would consider ;)

139.jpg

You know what? I like the hanging fringe shit better than the bikini.

non-symmetrical circles with the occasional enclosed disks and all of it held together by small metal chains or twists.

This is most excellent. 

Had you thought about a skirt in imperial style? It's all about the ancient-mediteranean-like panels that are hanging underboob like leetle leather tassles.

Shame there is no UNP version, but still, brilliant work.

Hi ragindude.....couldn't help to see that you have Blackfoot studios in your post.....I followed that game last year....thought it was gonna be a great game but it seemed like the project died? Are they still working on the game or is it dead in the water? Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

My god . . . I hate you.

That Arachnarmor is superbly done. What are you using blender or max? Doesn't matter. It's too bad you've suspended it, because it's got a great start on it.

And I'd love to see the Bell Lady outfit done with HDT physics. that'd be awesome. . . except for the 100% debuff to sneak.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...