[BLENDER] Lingerie Armor

I really like it. It's getting a bit overcomplicated though.

I was hoping more like metal leglets and armlets so that I can leave them on during sex scenes so they just appear as jewelry.

I like the belt and the new addition. Would it be possible to remove the thong entirely and just winden the front and back of the belt?

I really like it. It's getting a bit overcomplicated though.

I was hoping more like metal leglets and armlets so that I can leave them on during sex scenes so they just appear as jewelry.

I like the belt and the new addition. Would it be possible to remove the thong entirely and just winden the front and back of the belt?

gloves and bracelets not made ​​them yet. but are planned.

I need help to make. nif.

I'm no expert.

I can help you covert them to nif format as long as they are blender compatible and are bone weighed.

Thank you. but I really have trouble with bone weighed. If I modify them by hand blender will strip the mesh in game

Thanks for your work. You are very talented.

I could try to do the skinwrap stuff in 3ds max. I've already worked with some of your meshes a while ago, but they were in nif format. I don't know how to use Blender, so I would need a format easy to import from 3ds max, if possible.

Thanks for your work. You are very talented.

I could try to do the skinwrap stuff in 3ds max. I've already worked with some of your meshes a while ago, but they were in nif format. I don't know how to use Blender, so I would need a format easy to import from 3ds max, if possible.

Thank you for your help.

I'm updating the mesh for some fixes. when ready in case I place a .3ds or otherwise.

remembering that this work is only for ASX.

This is great stuff aradia. I'm starting out with Skyrim modding myself, having some previous experience in 3d modeling, and your files will prove very helpful as practical (and beautiful) examples.
Hope to see more of your works in the future - keep it up.