[BLENDER] Lingerie Armor

Full62798.jpg

Think we could get something like this made?

More views here:

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=62798AID=416#

I really need something like this made for ASX with the top and panty separate and removable.

Not sure but the armor looks like the "Dragon Song Armor" for the CHSBHC body, you can find it here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5341-megax780-converts/

Yep it does. Sadly he's not converting it for any other body so I doubt they would convert it to standard CBBE. ASX only supports CBBE right now and hopefully standard UNP. We will always only support normal breast sizes however because wierd breast sizes and bodies can cause animations to look really weird. People can use them if they want, they just won't look right. :\

Looks really cool! The only problem I have with this particular design is that it will be animated during the dance. There isn't anyway to animate the tassels. Also, I was thinking of something a bit more removable as apposed to piercings. These girls will be prostitutes/dancers. I plan lap dance sequences so, when you pay for a dance, the top (nipple pieces) will be removed during that part. It looks great though! The outfit should be very modular as well and pretty easy to re-fit over other body types for later purposes. We may have someone later re-mesh it for UNP if we decide to support that body type as well. :)

These certainly look fantastic though! Again, my only concern is how they will look when animated. :)

Looks really cool! The only problem I have with this particular design is that it will be animated during the dance. There isn't anyway to animate the tassels. Also, I was thinking of something a bit more removable as apposed to piercings. These girls will be prostitutes/dancers. I plan lap dance sequences so, when you pay for a dance, the top (nipple pieces) will be removed during that part. It looks great though! The outfit should be very modular as well and pretty easy to re-fit over other body types for later purposes. We may have someone later re-mesh it for UNP if we decide to support that body type as well. :)

These certainly look fantastic though! Again, my only concern is how they will look when animated. :)

I removed the piercings. Reduced the length of the bells to create fewer problems with animations.

post-10-0-82436900-1372314692_thumb.jpg

Meh, you know what... I actually think I like the piercings as well. Go ahead and leave them, or maybe make two versions? One with rubies and another without? This way it can still be easily optimized for other bodies if we need to. :)

You know... I had an outift I had planned to use a long time ago that I made in blender.

What site do you upload your images to? The last place I uploaded images too, I had my images removed. It was an outfit very much like this for Skyrim. :\ It wasn't even fully rendered either and the nipples were completely covered....

Try to keep it simple and go for a very low profile, delicate, g-string style thong if you can.

I also have a couple more ideas for you if I can upload some images. :P

You know what? I'll go ahead and toss an idea at you, just to give you a general idea of what I did with my old model...

I did the nipple covers, but then I added a hip scarf. Actually, with these, the hip scarf may look really good. Think of what a belly dancer wears...

Basically, a very short hip-scarf that ties at one side and could expose one hip a bit more (where it ties to the leg), make it low rise and maybe attatch bells at the bottom? The scarf could be of red silk as an idea. This would actually be a bit more of a tease, giving it a bit more of an inticing look.

Hi aradia!

I downloaded ur lingerie armor set that modified by Vioxsis.

Is the armor supposed to be used with cbbe body? I'm asking this since when my dovahkiin wears it her nipples seem to be placed in a strange way.

BTW, I'm unpb tbbp user.

Hmmm... not so much a fan of the crotchless look or the three-string look. I kinda like things to be a little covered. Very detailed and it is intresting though.

Again, a skirt would go quite nicely with the nipple clamps. :) Gives it a bit of a sexy gipsy or belly dancer look. Kinda what we are going for in a way. Leaving just a tiny bit to the imagination is a good thing. :)