[BLENDER] Lingerie Armor

In Oblivion my PC and Cm Partners were almost completely [butt]nake through out the game. I would like to induldge that 'liberation' in Skyrym. I am looking for an armor mod that adds only bits of metal/jewels that would fool Bethesda intimidating modesty policing in Skyrim. During a random google image search for ultra-skimpy Skyrim outfit [skimpier than this: http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/133/a/e/souhait___wet_orange_by_convaincant-d4zmfe5.jpg Nothing is covered up, no boots or gauntlets, just braceletts and chain/strip sandles [jewelery as armor/clothes].

I found this: http://static.skyrim...-1356354865.png  Is it possible to create clothes and armor disguised as body tattoos.

146.jpg147.jpg

Here is the last lingerie set from Aradia. After waiting a few days in the hopes that someone else would make it useable, I figured I might as well do it myself :)

It is made for my custom body preset (you will need compatible cbbe textures).

It only has one size because I don't like converting the same thing twice, but you can use any weight setting and there should not be noticeable seams (assuming you have cbbe hands and feet of course).

I will not convert it to another body type. If you do not like mine, you will have to wait for someone else to convert this little gem to your favorite body type.

It also requires a TBBP compatible skeleton or you will crash to desktop when equipping it.

Currently is replaces the tavern wench outfit. If someone else wants to make a standalone version, feel free to do so.

Thank you very much Aradia for this latest creation, it's great, just like your previous work :)

Note : I know some minor bugs are present (some clipping, imperfect weighting and odd look in some lighting conditions), but I probably won't have the time to fix them any time soon.

Aradia Lingerie 02.zip

I am looking for ideas for a new job ...something different from the usual.

Well since you asked, how about an official CBBE conversion of the "Dungeon Explorer" set. Halofarm the author, liked your Leather Thief Armor enough to convert it to his body of choice. So why not return the favor?(once you finish your other stuff of course) :D

Just a thought I'd share and thanks for all your hard work. ;)

146.jpg147.jpg

Here is the last lingerie set from Aradia. After waiting a few days in the hopes that someone else would make it useable, I figured I might as well do it myself :)

It is made for my custom body preset (you will need compatible cbbe textures).

It only has one size because I don't like converting the same thing twice, but you can use any weight setting and there should not be noticeable seams (assuming you have cbbe hands and feet of course).

I will not convert it to another body type. If you do not like mine, you will have to wait for someone else to convert this little gem to your favorite body type.

It also requires a TBBP compatible skeleton or you will crash to desktop when equipping it.

Currently is replaces the tavern wench outfit. If someone else wants to make a standalone version, feel free to do so.

Thank you very much Aradia for this latest creation, it's great, just like your previous work :)

Note : I know some minor bugs are present (some clipping, imperfect weighting and odd look in some lighting conditions), but I probably won't have the time to fix them any time soon.

where can i find this in game?;/