[2012-08-27] Mini Lovers Mod Packages *No Files* :-/

Not entirely sure if it's the patch my romani race mod will no longer use the tanning rack,grinding wheel, chop wood and the working bench but on the other hand my breton has no problem at all!! *edit* the imperial i've just created is fine too so it must be the race mod

To the best of my knowledge there is no fix for this yet. The only way to use the spooning animation in stages other than climax is to use the Minilovers Vanilla version. In that mod you can cycle back because it segregates the climax stage into 2 - 1) Climax 2) Collapse.

FIXED!

I spent a couple of days on this' date=' and [b']finally[/b] figured it out! The problem is that animations FNISc101 to FNISc104 are missing from FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.hkx. This file is compiled from FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.txt, which is in Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS.

I've added them in and recompiled the FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.hkx, and it works now. Install the attached file (you can use NMM if you like) and overwrite the files. You might have to run GenerateFNISforUsers again.

If you want to do it the long way (if you can't download the attachment), here's how:

1. Open Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS\FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.txt.
  2. Add these lines anywhere:
    b zFNISc100 FNISc100.hkx
    b zFNISc101 FNISc101.hkx
    b zFNISc102 FNISc102.hkx
    b zFNISc103 FNISc103.hkx
    b zFNISc104 FNISc104.hkx
    b zFNISc105 FNISc105.hkx

(Yes, 100 and 105 are missing from FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.txt, but not from the compiled .hkx)

3. Compile it by running Data\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Modders\GenerateFNISforModders.exe and selecting Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS\FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.txt. This will overwrite Data\Meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.hkx, so make a backup if you like.
  4. Run Data\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe (not sure if required).
  5. Open Skyrim and enjoy.

Note: This also fixes the male "ending" animation for Motion Number 4. If you didn't notice, the animation doesn't sync up because it's just playing the previous one.

Edit: Accidentally dated the file "2012-09-24" by mistake. :s

Thanks, worked to perfection.

My 100th post and incidentally problem solved! Great Job Pendragon, the problem was the FNIS_FNIS_List.txt file, it is needed (at least for me), the moment i installed it animation #4 began working like a charm at every speed level. This is surely a milestone for MLA and Minilovers.

Thanks once again Pendragon!

Hello' date=' i just replaced the file and still face the same problem with animation #4 (spooning), all i did was drop the file in the behavior folder. Any idea why it wont work?

[/quote']

Try running GenerateFNISforUsers. Like I said before, I wasn't sure if this was needed or not.

Edit: Oops, I didn't see that there was another page, so I missed the above post. Good to know that you need both files.

Works now awesome!!! So now I can freely change positions and speed without any error. This should be put in OP stat.

Yes, since it seems to work for (most) people, please include it.

Not entirely sure if it's the patch my romani race mod will no longer use the tanning rack' date='grinding wheel, chop wood and the working bench but on the other hand my breton has no problem at all!! *edit* the imperial i've just created is fine too so it must be the race mod

[/quote']

It must be using the same filenames for the animation files (which I mentioned in the "aside" part of one of my later posts). It looks like some modders aren't renaming the files as intended. There's not much documentation though, so I can see how it has been missed.

Maybe you can suggest to the mod creator to rename the animation files and make a new FNIS list file (I'm not sure if you're the creator when you say "my romani race mod").

Also, "Romani race"? What's that? At first I thought you said "Lunari race", but then I read it again.

Ahh yes it's not MY race mod. I think I got it from the steam workshop sorry for the misleading there

Ah. I didn't mean to pick on your grammar or anything. I just didn't recognize the mod. I hadn't used the Steam Workshop before. I just tried it out, and starting a new game as a Romani, I didn't have any problems with the grindstone, workbench or tanning rack. I even changed the FNIS files back and forth (between the original ones and the patched ones).

The only thing I found out was that you DO have to run GenerateFNISforUsers after installing my patch. I'll update my post.

The Romani Race mod doesn't come with any animation files and doesn't use FNIS, so I don't know what's going on there.

My 100th post and incidentally problem solved! Great Job Pendragon' date=' the problem was the FNIS_FNIS_List.txt file, it is needed (at least for me), the moment i installed it animation #4 began working like a charm at every speed level. This is surely a milestone for MLA and Minilovers.

[/quote']

Glad to hear you got it going. That fix was totally needed.

BTW, I find the latest MLA to be frickin hilarious with the npc-npc rape.

I can just sit idle and watch for hours to see who does what. My fav place is Dragonsreach. The Jarl is one horny guy and his children really like Aela.

One night in Riverwood at the Sleeping Giant Inn, I was having a few bottles of mead and Camilla and Lucan Valerius was there too. Lucan Valerius was going for me and after some dodging around he accidentally got Camilla. That was sick.

Too bad it causes my game to freeze. I uninstalled the new mla and been running around with no problems on ultra setting. I'll just install again when I need a good laugh.

My 100th post and incidentally problem solved! Great Job Pendragon' date=' the problem was the FNIS_FNIS_List.txt file, it is needed (at least for me), the moment i installed it animation #4 began working like a charm at every speed level. This is surely a milestone for MLA and Minilovers.

[/quote']

I can just sit idle and watch for hours to see who does what. My fav place is Dragonsreach. The Jarl is one horny guy and his children really like Aela.

One night in Riverwood at the Sleeping Giant Inn, I was having a few bottles of mead and Camilla and Lucan Valerius was there too. Lucan Valerius was going for me and after some dodging around he accidentally got Camilla. That was sick.

Too bad it causes my game to freeze. I uninstalled the new mla and been running around with no problems on ultra setting. I'll just install again when I need a good laugh.

Lol i can only imagine your expression when he got Camilla.

Wanted to ask, what stopped the freezing? Uninstalling MLA altogether, upgrading to a new version or downgrading to an older version?

Thanks in advance.

[/quote']

Lol i can only imagine your expression when he got Camilla.

Wanted to ask, what stopped the freezing? Uninstalling MLA altogether, upgrading to a new version or downgrading to an older version?

Thanks in advance.

I uninstalled the mod package using NMM and the freezing stopped. I wish I could play with it installed though.

When I was using an older version of the mod package with no npc-npc rape I would just leave it installed. So the new one with npc-npc rape gives me random freezes. Not only while walking around but even just standing still it'll freeze all of a sudden. No biggie I'll just wait for an update to mla. New mla is soon I heard.

there is a new update:

http://skup.dip.jp/up/up03253.zip

Changelogs?

EDIT: Odd. NMM simply refuses to launch Skyrim if this is installed. I uninstalled it and it's back to normal.

Here are the differences that I have found so far:

-option to change who is involved in random rape(NPC/Follower/PC)

-the thing where the 2nd timer select for necrophilia shows up is gone.

-possibly more

-Text files in MLA023a folder(not sure if they were there before)

Hey guys,

I'm still having trouble with getting the "victim" NPC to position correctly. Were it to be working properly, the victim should be "stuck" to the PC, tagging along while both characters still remain in their specific animations. Obviously, this is not the case and it's definitely not working as intended on my end.

Animations STILL play for both PC and NPC, but the NPC remains in one specific position while my character is moving around freely. Controls (Y,G,H,U) do not function. I've had this problem even before and still so after I updated MLA to the latest build, dated 28/08.

Tried/did...

- Re-extracting and copying over files; FNIS Behavior (v311), FNIS Idle Spells (v30), Mini Lovers Base (v0.2.3), Mini Lovers w/ Voice (v0.06a/up03213), Mini Lovers Alternate (27th Aug./up03253), and finally third party sound/voice files. All in that order; NOT clean install - simply replacing files.

- Generating FNIS for users. Successful for 4 mods total.

@ I've also EroMotion installed, and old loose files from ASX and AP.

At some point, I tweaked some of FNIS's texts files to fix MiniLovers and EroMotion issues followed by running 'FNIS for Modders' (unlikely to be the cause of this problem I'm having).

My first time installing ML/MLvW/MLA (months ago) worked flawlessly. IIRC, started having this issue after updating MLvW/MLA to newer versions. Will test around a little bit more tomorrow when I have the time.

P.S. Sorry to be bothersome, I'm simply at wit's end on how to resolve this issue which is completely ruining the function of this mod for me. Would really appreciate any help/insight. Thanks in advance. :(

Whats new in the MLA Version released on the 27th of August 2012:

Tried the new version, it seems to have the following options for NPC-NPC rape:

1) NPC Only - Probably suggests that followers and the PC will be excluded from all rape instances and scripts.

2) NPC/Follower - Probably suggests that the PC will be excluded from all rape instances and scripts.

3) NPC/Follower/PC - Everyone is included.

This seems to be the only difference from the NPC - NPC perspective.

As for the necro i wouldn't know much since i dont use it.

This update also allows console commands (For NPC-NPC Rape, NPC Combat Rape and Necro) for those that prefer going that way as opposed to the MLA Config Menu. All console commands are explicitly manifested in the readme.