[2012-08-27] Mini Lovers Mod Packages *No Files* :-/

Hey guys' date='

I tried to use this mod, and I encountered a big problem. Currently, I cannot load any of my saved games as Skyrim crashes right after I select a saved game to load. I tried uninstalling the mod, and still now result. I do have the latest Script Extender and FNIS mod. I do run the GenerateFnisForUsers without any problems.

I had the ASX Show and AP mods installed and working before without any problems. Now I wish I could go back to that.

I tried removing manually all the files in the archive of this mod. Still no success. Is there a way to debug Skyrim and find out what generates the crash?

I have updated all my running mods 2-3 days ago and I have been playing without a problem.

[/quote']

Wow that really sucks. I wish I knew how to help, but that sounds pretty bad :\

Np. I figured out what the issue is, although I do not know why it happens. It looks like every time I enable disable a mod right now my plugins.txt file gets a duplicate Skyrim.esp entry. That causes the game to crash on load. So I need to manually remove the duplicate entry and then the game loads ok. This weird behavior started with this mod, but now it happens with all mods (at least as long as this is enabled. I haven't tried without it yet, as I am simply too happy to care at the moment. :) But I'm posting it here in case somebody else encounters the problem.)

Everything's good with this mod, works perfectly...except for one thing

I noticed that when using http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16837 the craftable panties and stockings mod, that if the NPC has one of them equipped (by using the console command to distribute them to random NPCs) then the "Dress Yourself" option after sex disappears. Not a big deal I guess, but I really dont like everyone running around naked

Is there a way (or mod) to redress the NPCs? I think its because that the panties/stockings (perhaps even the futa penises in other mods) show up as not part of any clothing (AKA you can equipd them outside of regular gear) the dress yourself topic disappears.

EDIT: Also, the panties/stockings are NOT removed (even with undress=on) during sex, this is fine, except its probably the reason why the dress yourself option is gone.

EDIT: I found a way to bypass this, if anyone is having issues. Just select the naked NPC, console disable then enable again and she/he will dress him/herself with correct gear from inventory. Have fun.

Under the description' date=' it mentions that you can sometimes prompt getting action by dialogue....any idea if that is accurate and who you have to speak to?

Edit:

Alright, after seeing the "Lets get laid." prompt show up with Camilla Valerius, I popped into the CK to see what actually made that show up. Apparently, you need to have a disposition of greater than 1 (in other words, you have to had done a quest to raise your disposition with that character), and you have to be in a place that the NPC lives in. I like making sexy time happen via dialogue, rather than with the spell, so I changed the conditions of the dialogue to not check for the Cell ownership. Now every cute chick I bring a Mammoth Tusk will reward me with sweet lovin!

[/quote']

Which ESP did you open in the CK?

I want to edit/raise the level of npc-on-npc action for the "SELDOM" setting.

Currently, SELDOM is too few....ALWAYS is too much.

I aim to set an in-between of the two for SELDOM.

I edited the Mini Lovers Alternate esp. Im guessing the seldom always madness settings are going to be located in the game scripts, but I didn't happen to come across them with my tinkering. Ill look this week when I get time and see what I can find.

I will also post my modified esp when I get time this week if anyone else wants to use it,

Looking forward to seeing your modified esp. I tried to do some messing with the CK and could not begin to figure out how to duplicate what you did.

I tried to use this mod' date=' and I encountered a big problem. Currently, I cannot load any of my saved games as Skyrim crashes right after I select a saved game to load. I tried uninstalling the mod, and still now result. I do have the latest Script Extender and FNIS mod. I do run the GenerateFnisForUsers without any problems.

I had the ASX Show and AP mods installed and working before without any problems. Now I wish I could go back to that.

I tried removing manually all the files in the archive of this mod. Still no success. Is there a way to debug Skyrim and find out what generates the crash?

[/quote']

Hi, first post here. I really like this mod, by the way, as well as the support (and files) provided by this thread (and the original thread of course[/code]).

Anyways, you can turn on logs by editing Skyrim.ini in My Documents\My Games\Skyrim, under the heading [Papyrus] like this:

bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

This will create a log in My Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script called Papyrus.0, Papyrus.1, etc. with 0 being the newest.

If you used NMM or a similar mod manager, you could always uninstall all mods and then go to Steam and verify the cache. It doesn't take that long to uninstall all mods (as long as NMM isn't being glitchy and crashing). See if it works without mods, then slowly reintroduce them back in. Make lots of saves so you don't lose anything!

Seems like there is a conflict with spell casting with UNPB BBP. When adding the mod and the meshes' date=' your character won't do any cast animations (raise your hand, generate a 2 handed spell) when moving around.

[/quote']

CBBE/CHSBHC wins again!

Under the description' date=' it mentions that you can sometimes prompt getting action by dialogue....any idea if that is accurate and who you have to speak to?

Edit:

Alright, after seeing the "Lets get laid." prompt show up with Camilla Valerius, I popped into the CK to see what actually made that show up. Apparently, you need to have a disposition of greater than 1 (in other words, you have to had done a quest to raise your disposition with that character), and you have to be in a place that the NPC lives in. I like making sexy time happen via dialogue, rather than with the spell, so I changed the conditions of the dialogue to not check for the Cell ownership. Now every cute chick I bring a Mammoth Tusk will reward me with sweet lovin!

[/quote']

Which ESP did you open in the CK?

I want to edit/raise the level of npc-on-npc action for the "SELDOM" setting.

Currently, SELDOM is too few....ALWAYS is too much.

I aim to set an in-between of the two for SELDOM.

I edited the Mini Lovers Alternate esp. Im guessing the seldom always madness settings are going to be located in the game scripts, but I didn't happen to come across them with my tinkering. Ill look this week when I get time and see what I can find.

I will also post my modified esp when I get time this week if anyone else wants to use it,

Sweet! That's where I'll look.

I kinda miss the old CK that oblivion had because you could edit the scripts right there in the CK. With this new "Papyrus" stuff I have to edit the damn scripts in Notepad++ then link back to the scripts in the CK so it's double the damn work.

anyone know why' date=' even when raped, my female character is humping instead of getting it? :P

[/quote']

Pressing "G" should fix that. If that doesn't work, I suppose you could just imagine you've rolled 20 on a reflex save :)

lol :) thanks ill try that

Yo,

Npc can rape each other.

And... they say you can use somes keys for:

Z key to adjust position toward Z-axis. Z to move NPC higher, Shift+Z to lower.

X key to adjust distance. X to longer, Shift+X to shorter.

But, it's dont work for me (it move camera during tfc or, wihout tfc, moove both characters. But it was on 238, maybe 239 fix it..

Anyway, you can upgrat manually, extract and replace your data folder, it works fine for me)

I see the latest version of MLA was released today: "up03240.zip 60KB 2012/08/23(Thu)22:26 MLA0239.zip" Can anyone shed light as to what's new or further fixed with this version? Thanks!

Yeah, I would like to know that also. I wish the author would describe the changes he makes. I am still using a version which does not include NPC rape. I tried it but found General Tullius raping my companion while scolding Ulfric at the Peace Council to be a bit off-putting:) Also, during the same peace council one of the randy old Graybeards got the hots for Delphine.

Just FYI, the features mentioned above by Unskilled are not what's new in the latest version, since all of them were present in previous versions, thought id clarify since his post is right after my question and can lead to some confusion. Hopefully someone can point out what's new in this version soon.

I see the latest version of MLA was released today: "up03240.zip 60KB 2012/08/23(Thu)22:26 MLA0239.zip" Can anyone shed light as to what's new or further fixed with this version? Thanks!

Yeah' date=' I would like to know that also. I wish the author would describe the changes he makes. I am still using a version which does not include NPC rape. I tried it but found General Tullius raping my companion while scolding Ulfric at the Peace Council to be a bit off-putting:) Also, during the same peace council one of the randy old Graybeards got the hots for Delphine.

[/quote']

LOL, yeah if just there was some way to control this madness, any moderately experienced papyrus modder should easily be able to modify the script to achieve this, just cant get one that's motivated enough to do so.

Yeah' date=' I would like to know that also. I wish the author would describe the changes he makes. I am still using a version which does not include NPC rape. I tried it but found General Tullius raping my companion while scolding Ulfric at the Peace Council to be a bit off-putting:) Also, during the same peace council one of the randy old Graybeards got the hots for Delphine.

[/quote']

how does the menu work? I see the Random Rape and Necrophilia buttons' date=' when I press then it returns me to the root menu...the necrophilia works lol but how does the NPC rape work?

Thanks

[/quote']

The author probably doesn't speak English, that why the minimum info in the English readme. Here's a rough machine translation of the change log from the Japanese readme.

â–  NEW version 8.23

· I have implemented a Necro. You can mount the act if it is within a certain period of time and be a corpse.

The time can be set by magic or console Config. It does not automatically launch the NPC.

-We have to perform the attack from the NPC woman in act incidental feature.

In the act of the principal women sitting face-to-face is chosen only by the convenience of those countries.

It came to be targeted as some players feature in accidental act.

· Fixed the problem that if such CTD follower cell is moved in the act.

Try the beta function and the person who said please do not neglect the self-defense as usual.

-I put a paralysis of about 10 seconds for the vampire as a post effect.

You should be able to change the NPC/NPC rape settings in the MLA settings spell. I have those options just fine, Seldom - Always - Madness - Off

If you're being returned to the root menu something is amiss.

so how is the necrophilia suppose to work anyhow? i've alrdy tried beating someone till they get knocked and gasping for air and tried to talk and use the spells but nothing happens, they just get right back up and continue fighting me or whomever - i've also tried it on the dead bodies i just recently made as well lol same result nothing o yeh i also was playing as a female character ill go and try it as a male character now

yeh i tried it as a male character as well nothing less im doing something wrong

so how is the necrophilia suppose to work anyhow? i've alrdy tried beating someone till they get knocked and gasping for air and tried to talk and use the spells but nothing happens' date=' they just get right back up and continue fighting me or whomever - i've also tried it on the dead bodies i just recently made as well lol same result nothing o yeh i also was playing as a female character ill go and try it as a male character now

yeh i tried it as a male character as well nothing less im doing something wrong

[/quote']

i got necrophilia to work by unconventional means. i simply used the spell "dead thrall" on a corpse to raise the dead body and used the rape spells on it. it worked fine w/ no problems, however the zombie was no good in fights since you can't tell it to put its armor back on. i suppose that is necrophilia?