[2012-08-27] Mini Lovers Mod Packages *No Files* :-/

Here's a bit of info to whomever it may concern: It makes little sense to me but, a friend of mine who uses this MOD had several glitches with it when he installed it or launched it via NMM, at one point he uninstalled NMM and when he did it worked fine (no glitches), so after throwing a lot of silver tongue at him, i convinced him to re-install NMM (in the interest of a diagnosis) and somehow the glitches came right back. I wish i'd know more but i thought this instance was worth reporting. Hes sworn to never use NMM again.

Disclaimer: I have no opinion, positive or negative about NMM, i know it does wonders for some and doesn't do that well for others, this is just information made available as experienced by me.

The random freezing could also be load order, specifically esm's. I was getting it, not after installing minilovers but installing AP on top.

It turned out, it may well have been a conflict with expanded towns and villages since moving that esm below the minilovers esm's seems to have corrected it.

In other words we could all be getting a similar symptom for a variety of reasons, no one size fits all answer.

Well, with MLA activated I get a total freeze at random position (walking, riding, talking) within 20-30 minutes. Without it I play totally without freezes (8hours and longer). For me this started with version MLA238. It happens much more often, if some of the rape-stuff is activated. I am hoping for a better MLA239 to fix this.

I don't have any problem with the last update and random rape

I think the last update is fixed random rape

and I installed this mod thru NMM and no problem everything is works fine

I don't know if this should help..but if anyone has ctd/freeze issues best to set your load order.

Don't forget to run Generate_FNIS_For_Users.exe after install or uninstall mod that require FNIS ( many thanks to Fore ) and load your game thru SKSE_Loader.exe

Ok there is definitely an issue with MLA keys and 1.7.7.0.6. All keys worked perfectly when i was with version 1.6.89.0 but now all except z and x work. So that is the issue most are facing i believe, im hoping the author fixes all conflicts with Skyrim's latest versions.

I am petrified of updating Skyrim, but was forced to do so.

Hi, I am a noob and I don't understand how do we make to change position with the mod?

I use skill "ML Play with sound" and I have that :

W3UFT.jpg

Then I do not know how to have a better camera view and the other positions, help please !

My loader :

Io0Qj.jpg

Hi' date=' I am a noob and I don't understand how do we make to change position with the mod?

I use skill "ML Play with sound" and I have that :

Then I do not know how to have a better camera view and the other positions, help please !

My loader :

Io0Qj.jpg

To change position (considering you have SKSE installed and are launching the game via SKSE), keep "Y" pressed for a few seconds, this will cycle you through the 5 available positions, also, keep in mind position 3 (Spooning) is broken and wont work unless you're in climax stage. To reverse cycle the positions press shift + "Y" and keep it pressed for a few seconds. To increase speed keep "H" pressed, to decrease speed press shift + "H". I'd strongly recommend reading at least the first 15 and last 15 pages of this thread.

For free camera mode:

1) Open the console by hitting the ~ key,

2) Type "tfc" (without the quotes) and press enter.

3) Close the console by hitting the ~ key again.

This will allow your camera to rotate freely. To get back to the regular camera mode go back to step 1.

I am having trouble enabling voice. All the animations and key commands work for me.

What are the correct steps to hear the characters using MLA?

I believe my current load order using NMM is the one recommended:

MiniLovers Idles.esm

MiniLovers Sound.esm

MiniLovers.esp

MiniLoversSoundSpell.esp

MiniLoversAlternative.esp

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

1) Open the console by hitting the ~ key,

Of course if you have a UK or other keyboard the ~ is somewhere else and won't work so the key on the left next to 1 is the console key(for anyone who didn't know)

Odd, it had been working for me (largely without indecent) for well over a month, but playing through the Courtyard/Sundial area of the Dawnguard mission made the game go insane. Esc key causing crashes, random water sounds, broken animations, CTDs left and right. :/ I ended up having to do a fresh install since my mesh and script folder backups were too old. I've installed one mod at a time to ensure that ML/MLA is the problem, and once they are activated the problems reappear. I use SKSE to launch and GenerateFNISforUsers religiously, so I'm at a loss.

To change position (considering you have SKSE installed and are launching the game via SKSE), keep "Y" pressed for a few seconds

I press Y or H for few second but nothing changes...

I installed http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/11811 and skse (last release) sure and GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

I use ML PLay with sound on any girl and the first pose and animation works correctly but after nothing... :(

It's beacause my game is in french ?

J'ai aussi le jeu en Français et le mod marche très bien. En fait, au lieu d’appuyer quelques seconds sur la touche, appuie plusieurs fois dessus, c'est comme ça que je fait.

C'est un problème récurant mais en "spammant" les touches cela devrait fonctionner.

Got the game in french too and everything works. Just spam th key Y and you should notice a new position.

Has anyone tried this with Player Specific Animation Paths? I have it and it doesn't seem to work' date=' but then I disabled it and it didnt work either...

[/quote']

I have. And it works. Just make sure you have the most current version of FNIS, and most importantly PCEA (Player Character Exclusive Animation). Once you update PCEA make sure that you check mark the "PCEA" patch listed in the GenerateFNIS for users tool.

Everything should work perfectly.

1) Open the console by hitting the ~ key' date='

Of course if you have a UK or other keyboard the ~ is somewhere else and won't work so the key on the left next to 1 is the console key(for anyone who didn't know)

[/quote']

Thanks for the important elucidation.

Thank you for the help.

That helped: Made a clean save with old versions of mla deactivated (so no mla rape spell under magic at all), than installed new mla version over old, activated new esps and load the clean save... now all new spells show up.

Under the description, it mentions that you can sometimes prompt getting action by dialogue....any idea if that is accurate and who you have to speak to?

Edit:

Alright, after seeing the "Lets get laid." prompt show up with Camilla Valerius, I popped into the CK to see what actually made that show up. Apparently, you need to have a disposition of greater than 1 (in other words, you have to had done a quest to raise your disposition with that character), and you have to be in a place that the NPC lives in. I like making sexy time happen via dialogue, rather than with the spell, so I changed the conditions of the dialogue to not check for the Cell ownership. Now every cute chick I bring a Mammoth Tusk will reward me with sweet lovin!