[2012-08-27] Mini Lovers Mod Packages *No Files* :-/

Do people still have problems with NPC twitching during animations?

Also for animation 4, I'm able to fix it going to the last stage as stated before but then it ends because that is the last stage. There isn't any time to go back to a previous animation. Does anyone know how to bypass this?

I see the latest version of MLA was released today: "up03240.zip 60KB 2012/08/23(Thu)22:26 MLA0239.zip" Can anyone shed light as to what's new or further fixed with this version? Thanks!

Yeah' date=' I would like to know that also. I wish the author would describe the changes he makes. I am still using a version which does not include NPC rape. I tried it but found General Tullius raping my companion while scolding Ulfric at the Peace Council to be a bit off-putting:) Also, during the same peace council one of the randy old Graybeards got the hots for Delphine.

[/quote']

how does the menu work? I see the Random Rape and Necrophilia buttons' date=' when I press then it returns me to the root menu...the necrophilia works lol but how does the NPC rape work?

Thanks

[/quote']

The author probably doesn't speak English, that why the minimum info in the English readme. Here's a rough machine translation of the change log from the Japanese readme.

■ NEW version 8.23

· I have implemented a Necro. You can mount the act if it is within a certain period of time and be a corpse.

The time can be set by magic or console Config. It does not automatically launch the NPC.

-We have to perform the attack from the NPC woman in act incidental feature.

In the act of the principal women sitting face-to-face is chosen only by the convenience of those countries.

It came to be targeted as some players feature in accidental act.

· Fixed the problem that if such CTD follower cell is moved in the act.

Try the beta function and the person who said please do not neglect the self-defense as usual.

-I put a paralysis of about 10 seconds for the vampire as a post effect.

You should be able to change the NPC/NPC rape settings in the MLA settings spell. I have those options just fine, Seldom - Always - Madness - Off

If you're being returned to the root menu something is amiss.

Thanks so much man, do you have a link or such that we can use to do the machine translation thing? Thanks a bunch in advance.

Do people still have problems with NPC twitching during animations?

Also for animation 4' date=' I'm able to fix it going to the last stage as stated before but then it ends because that is the last stage. There isn't any time to go back to a previous animation. Does anyone know how to bypass this?

[/quote']

To the best of my knowledge there is no fix for this yet. The only way to use the spooning animation in stages other than climax is to use the Minilovers Vanilla version. In that mod you can cycle back because it segregates the climax stage into 2 - 1) Climax 2) Collapse.

Thanks so much man' date=' do you have a link or such that we can use to do the machine translation thing? Thanks a bunch in advance.

[/quote']Open the readme in something like MS Word. The free Word Viewer from MS will work if you don't have Office. Notepad++ works too. I'm sure there are other things that work just as well. Just need something that can display the Japanese encoding properly.

Copy and paste in Google Translate.

http://translate.google.com/

so how is the necrophilia suppose to work anyhow? i've alrdy tried beating someone till they get knocked and gasping for air and tried to talk and use the spells but nothing happens' date=' they just get right back up and continue fighting me or whomever - i've also tried it on the dead bodies i just recently made as well lol same result nothing o yeh i also was playing as a female character ill go and try it as a male character now

yeh i tried it as a male character as well nothing less im doing something wrong

[/quote']

i got necrophilia to work by unconventional means. i simply used the spell "dead thrall" on a corpse to raise the dead body and used the rape spells on it. it worked fine w/ no problems, however the zombie was no good in fights since you can't tell it to put its armor back on. i suppose that is necrophilia?

well i got it to do the animations but i was expecting a different kind of animation for necrophilia so meh can't complain its the same when u use ML spell without sound

When I try to make MLAAlternate the active file in CK I get the error that there are multiple masters, and when I check all the MLA files are checked and all listed as master files. How can I get MLA plugin to load in CK to make changes? Thank you.

When I try to make MLAAlternate the active file in CK I get the error that there are multiple masters' date=' and when I check all the MLA files are checked and all listed as master files. How can I get MLA plugin to load in CK to make changes? Thank you.

[/quote']Add

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

To the bottom of the list in [General] of your SkyrimEdit.ini in the root Skyrim folder.

Thanks so much man' date=' do you have a link or such that we can use to do the machine translation thing? Thanks a bunch in advance.

[/quote']Open the readme in something like MS Word. The free Word Viewer from MS will work if you don't have Office. Notepad++ works too. I'm sure there are other things that work just as well. Just need something that can display the Japanese encoding properly.

Thanks a million!

I've noticed that if you get jumped in combat afterward the attacker is still hostile and will want to start the attack all over. Everyone gets full health restored so you can go through another long fight. No way to have attackers be calm a while afterward?

To the best of my knowledge there is no fix for this yet. The only way to use the spooning animation in stages other than climax is to use the Minilovers Vanilla version. In that mod you can cycle back because it segregates the climax stage into 2 - 1) Climax 2) Collapse.

FIXED!

I spent a couple of days on this' date=' and [b']finally[/b] figured it out! The problem is that animations FNISc101 to FNISc104 are missing from FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.hkx. This file is compiled from FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.txt, which is in Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS.

I've added them in and recompiled the FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.hkx, and it works now. Install the attached file (you can use NMM if you like) and overwrite the files. Then run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.

If you want to do it the long way (if you can't download the attachment), here's how:

1. Open Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS\FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.txt.
  2. Add these lines anywhere:
    b zFNISc100 FNISc100.hkx
    b zFNISc101 FNISc101.hkx
    b zFNISc102 FNISc102.hkx
    b zFNISc103 FNISc103.hkx
    b zFNISc104 FNISc104.hkx
    b zFNISc105 FNISc105.hkx

(Yes, 100 and 105 are missing from FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.txt, but not from the compiled .hkx)

3. Compile it by running Data\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Modders\GenerateFNISforModders.exe and selecting Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS\FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.txt. This will overwrite Data\Meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.hkx, so make a backup if you like.
  4. Run Data\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe.
  5. Open Skyrim and enjoy.

Note: This also fixes the male "ending" animation for Motion Number 4. If you didn't notice, the animation doesn't sync up because it's just playing the previous one.

Edit: You DO have to run GenerateFNISforUsers after installing the patch. Updated.

MiniLovers_FNISPatch_[2012-08-25].7z

You can actually just upload the text file to google translate directly without having to open it locally. It's useful when your localization isn't showing the characters in non-unicode programs (or when the encoding is weird).

I still dont know how to get the NPC rape menu and necrophilia menu to show up, everytime I click on them (after hitting experimental button) it returns me to the root menu...however I can say that necrophilia works, just cast rape on a dead body...although it does revive the body afterwards and he/she is not hostile and just stands there.

If anyone know how to fix this problem, give a holla XD

FIXED!

I spent a couple of days on this' date=' and [b']finally[/b] figured it out! The problem is that animations FNISc101 to FNISc104 are missing from FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.hkx. This file is compiled from FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.txt, which is in Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS.

I've added them in and recompiled the FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.hkx, and it works now. Install the attached file (you can use NMM if you like) and overwrite the files. You might have to run GenerateFNISforUsers again.

If you want to do it the long way (if you can't download the attachment), here's how:

b zFNISc100 FNISc100.hkx
    b zFNISc101 FNISc101.hkx
    b zFNISc102 FNISc102.hkx
    b zFNISc103 FNISc103.hkx
    b zFNISc104 FNISc104.hkx
    b zFNISc105 FNISc105.hkx

(Yes, 100 and 105 are missing from FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.txt, but not from the compiled .hkx)

3. Compile it by running Data\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Modders\GenerateFNISforModders.exe and selecting Data\Meshes\actors\character\animations\FNIS\FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.txt. This will overwrite Data\Meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.hkx, so make a backup if you like.
  4. Run Data\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe (not sure if required).

Note: This also fixes the male "ending" animation for Motion Number 4. If you didn't notice, the animation doesn't sync up because it's just playing the previous one.

Edit: Accidentally dated the file "2012-09-24" by mistake. :s

If this actually works, it's going to be a legendary breakthrough. You will be legendary lol

FIXED!

I've added them in and recompiled the FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.hkx, and it works now. Install the attached file (you can use NMM if you like) and overwrite the files. You might have to run GenerateFNISforUsers again.

b zFNISc100 FNISc100.hkx
    b zFNISc101 FNISc101.hkx
    b zFNISc102 FNISc102.hkx
    b zFNISc103 FNISc103.hkx
    b zFNISc104 FNISc104.hkx
    b zFNISc105 FNISc105.hkx

4. Run Data\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe (not sure if required).

I did download the zip but want to be absolutely sure before i proceed...all we need to do is replace the "FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.hkx" in the behavior folder right? Is that it? Please let me know.

I did download the zip but want to be absolutely sure before i proceed...all we need to do is replace the "FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.hkx" in the behavior folder right? Is that it? Please let me know.

Yes' date=' the only other file "FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.txt" is the source file. You don't strictly need it, but I included it ([i']Edit: It turns out that you do need it after all[/i]). However, both files are included with FNIS 3.1.1, so you don't have to worry about breaking anything. You can reinstall FNIS 3.1.1 and it will be back the way it was.

An aside:

Technically, the FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.hkx is supposed to be used for testing. The intention is that when you create a mod, you rename all your animation files to something unique, then you make a new .txt file (like FNIS_MiniLovers.txt or something) and run GenerateFNISforModders.exe on it. That way, it wouldn't have to overwrite anything.

You could do this yourself, but it's a lot of work for not much benefit. The only advantage is that it wouldn't conflict with any other mods that ALSO didn't make their own .txt file and run GenerateFNISforModders.exe. I just took a look at ASX, and they didn't do it either. Fortunately, none of the filenames overlap (ASX goes up to FNISc063 and ML starts at FNISc072).

Edit: I just remembered that "MiniLovers Idles.esm" has references to the animation filenames. These would have to be changed too.

Yes' date=' the only other file "FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.txt" is the source file. You don't strictly need it, but I included it. However, both files are included with FNIS 3.1.1, so you don't have to worry about breaking anything. You can reinstall FNIS 3.1.1 and it will be back the way it was.

An aside:

Technically, the FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.hkx is supposed to be used for testing. The intention is that when you create a mod, you rename all your animation files to something unique, then you make a new .txt file (like FNIS_MiniLovers.txt or something) and run GenerateFNISforModders.exe on it. That way, it wouldn't have to overwrite anything.

You could do this yourself, but it's a lot of work for not much benefit. The only advantage is that it wouldn't conflict with any other mods that ALSO didn't make their own .txt file and run GenerateFNISforModders.exe. I just took a look at ASX, and they didn't do it either. Fortunately, none of the filenames overlap (ASX goes up to FNISc063 and ML starts at FNISc072).

[i']Edit:[/i] I just remembered that "MiniLovers Idles.esm" has references to the animation filenames. These would have to be changed too.

In Light of the update: "Edit: I just remembered that "MiniLovers Idles.esm" has references to the animation filenames. These would have to be changed too."

Could you do us another favor and provide a checklist of what needs to be done to get animation 4 working.

Also do we NEED to re install FNIS 3.1.1 to make sure this works fine?

1) Add "FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.hkx" to the behavior folder and overwrite.

2)

3)

Thanks again for your help.

In Light of the update: "Edit: I just remembered that "MiniLovers Idles.esm" has references to the animation filenames. These would have to be changed too."

Could you do us another favor and provide a checklist of what needs to be done to get animation 4 working.

2)

3)

No' date=' nothing. Just install the attachment. ([i']Edit: You also have to run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe after installing the patch[/i]).

The rest is just technical details for anyone who wants to mod it further.

2)

3)

No' date=' nothing. Just install the attachment.

[/quote']

Thanks, will test and post results asap.

2)

3)

No' date=' nothing. Just install the attachment.

[/quote']

Hello, i just replaced the file and still face the same problem with animation #4 (spooning), all i did was drop the file in the behavior folder. Any idea why it wont work?

FIXED!

b zFNISc100 FNISc100.hkx
    b zFNISc101 FNISc101.hkx
    b zFNISc102 FNISc102.hkx
    b zFNISc103 FNISc103.hkx
    b zFNISc104 FNISc104.hkx
    b zFNISc105 FNISc105.hkx

Works now awesome!!! So now I can freely change positions and speed without any error. This should be put in OP stat.

FIXED!

b zFNISc100 FNISc100.hkx
    b zFNISc101 FNISc101.hkx
    b zFNISc102 FNISc102.hkx
    b zFNISc103 FNISc103.hkx
    b zFNISc104 FNISc104.hkx
    b zFNISc105 FNISc105.hkx

Works now awesome!!! So now I can freely change positions and speed without any error. This should be put in OP stat.

Hey, i tried this and it didnt work for me, could you help me understand what may have gone wrong? One hint which may help (@ pendragon)....the climax stage for the straddle position doesnt work either now, during climax the guy stands like a mannequin, the female or receiving character's animation works fine though. Does this shed any light on my situation?

Update: FYI, i only dropped your FNIS_FNIS_Behavior.hkx file into the following folder, i did not drop the entire "Meshes" folder you provided:

Data/Meshes/actors/character/behaviours