[2012-08-27] Mini Lovers Mod Packages *No Files* :-/

I really don´t get it .... I´ve always used the older version of MLA with no problems...

I ´ve reinstalled Skyrim ' date=' updated to DawnGuard and i installed FNIS, SKSE and the newest MLA with all its conetnts ,I copy the pex. files , i run the FNIS .exe file ...

AND ITS STILL NOT WORKING : When i cast the rape spell on my victim , the charachter just stand in an idle position ...

Please explain to me what i could do...

(I would welcome help via Teamviwer)

[/quote']

Try uninstalling the ML MOD and any other mods that run animations... like AP and run the generator FNIS it should say no animations installed for zero mods... reinstall the ML and any others and run FNIS again. You have to run FNIS when animations are uninstalled or the characters freeze... Hope that helps.

I really don´t get it .... I´ve always used the older version of MLA with no problems...

I ´ve reinstalled Skyrim ' date=' updated to DawnGuard and i installed FNIS, SKSE and the newest MLA with all its conetnts ,I copy the pex. files , i run the FNIS .exe file ...

AND ITS STILL NOT WORKING : When i cast the rape spell on my victim , the charachter just stand in an idle position ...

[/quote']

Try uninstalling the ML MOD and any other mods that run animations... like AP and run the generator FNIS it should say no animations installed for zero mods... reinstall the ML and any others and run FNIS again. You have to run FNIS when animations are uninstalled or the characters freeze... Hope that helps.

What no that's wrong FNIS is itself an FNIS mod so the generator will detect 3 mods with hundreds of animations with nothing but FNIS installed. And even with other animation mods it will only detect them if they use the FNIS 3.0 animation system and very few mods actually use the 3.0 system most still use 2.1 such as this one.

Mini lovers was never an offical FNIS 2.1 mod so it may have conflicts with other animation mods. Check your load order you want mini lovers to be the second to last animation mod and MLA to be the last one.

[/quote']

What no that's wrong FNIS is itself an FNIS mod so the generator will detect 3 mods with hundreds of animations with nothing but FNIS installed. And even with other animation mods it will only detect them if they use the FNIS 3.0 animation system and very few mods actually use the 3.0 system most still use 2.1 such as this one.

Mini lovers was never an offical FNIS 2.1 mod so it may have conflicts with other animation mods. Check your load order you want mini lovers to be the second to last animation mod and MLA to be the last one.

I was thinking it may be possible that the generator was not ran when FNIS was originally uninstalled given that it's a reinstall of skyrim.

I've had similar problems because I didn't run the generator after uninstalling some mods.

I installed everything like described, and the first animation seems to work. However I can t change anything. The Y, H or G buttons don t seem to function at all.. Any ideas what the problem might be? (I know that SKSE is important for the keyboard functions and so I made sure it is properly placed, so it has to be something else)

I appreciate every suggestion

I installed everything like described' date=' and the first animation seems to work. However I can t change anything. The Y, H or G buttons don t seem to function at all.. Any ideas what the problem might be? (I know that SKSE is important for the keyboard functions and so I made sure it is properly placed, so it has to be something else)

I appreciate every suggestion

[/quote']

Hrmm are you in third person mode?

Is there a way to start the animations in the receving position for females. Sort of imersion breaking to have your character on low health and suddenly they are the ones doing the raping.

Yes, press G and it will keep the setting during the whole session. If you leave the game, you will have to do it again.

I get these problems:

If I run without SKSE, I get the animations but can't control them with keys.

If I run it with SKSE, my keys work, but I can no longer sit down, mine, smith or hone and temper things at a blacksmiths.

First of all , thank you very very much for making such an awesome mod. I'll give it to you. You hear that quite a lot but you get what you work for.

On the other hand , I seem to experience a problem with the mod. The NPC/NPC rape animations make them constantly moving.

Is there any way/fix to make them freeze?