[2012-08-27] Mini Lovers Mod Packages *No Files* :-/

Whats new in the MLA Version released on the 27th of August 2012:

Tried the new version' date=' it seems to have the following options for NPC-NPC rape:

1) NPC Only - Probably suggests that followers and the PC will be excluded from all rape instances and scripts.

2) NPC/Follower - Probably suggests that the PC will be excluded from all rape instances and scripts.

3) NPC/Follower/PC - Everyone is included.

This seems to be the only difference from the NPC - NPC perspective.

As for the necro i wouldn't know much since i dont use it.

This update also allows console commands (For NPC-NPC Rape, NPC Combat Rape and Necro) for those that prefer going that way as opposed to the MLA Config Menu. All console commands are explicitly manifested in the readme.

[/quote']

Created a new package.

Also provided a link to Pendragon's Fix in the OP

The necrophily spell is a nice addition, it is whoever kinda useless to conjuration mages like myself, as we can revive every kind of humanoid character.

Two things I really want in this mod are: Threesomes, and sex with other creatures other than humanoid characters (i.e. animals, insects, dragons, spriggans, etc).

Take care people ! If you want to use the console commands to change the settings (since the menu doesn't give any setting for the health requierment before being raped), there is a mistake in the readme !

"MLAHealthPercentage

Actors might be involved in combat rape if their health percentage go below this value."

The right variable is MLARHealthPercentage ! So don't be surprised (thanks to the help command :D).

*bows* Hope it will help some people.

Hey guys, asked about this earlier, but i'll go into more detail, as I don't see anyone else with this issue, and seems to be odd. Every package thus far has worked for me so far, in a way, at least.

I install the latest version of FNIS via the Nexus' mod manager, and then add the mini lovers package into the mod manager, and install it. After i've installed both of these, I go into tools for users, and update the animations, and then do a consistency check. After that I make sure that mini lovers is in my last two esm slots, and my mini lovers esps are at the bottom of my mods.

The package works without a hitch, all the buttons seem to work. My issue, is that randomly, anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes or so in, my game will lock up. The music track will keep playing, and it wont CTD, but it'll just lock up and eventually windows will say the program has stopped responding.

This ONLY happens when I have installed FNIS and mini lovers. Uninstalling the two via the mod manager kills this issue completely, even on unclean saves, so I can only assume a script one of those two mods are running is the culprit.

All of that being said, it's kind of annoying, and it's even more frustrating to see that noone else has come across this issue while playtesting the mod.

Does anyone have any idea what this might be? I'll post my mod loadout on request.

The necrophily spell is a nice addition' date=' it is whoever kinda useless to conjuration mages like myself, as we can revive every kind of humanoid character.

Two things I really want in this mod are: Threesomes, and sex with other creatures other than humanoid characters (i.e. animals, insects, dragons, spriggans, etc).

[/quote']

Are there any mods out there(ASX, AP) that support threesomes? I remember having to go outside of the basic lovers with pk to get threesome support in Oblivion.

Hey guys' date=' asked about this earlier, but i'll go into more detail, as I don't see anyone else with this issue, and seems to be odd. Every package thus far has worked for me so far, in a way, at least.

I install the latest version of FNIS via the Nexus' mod manager, and then add the mini lovers package into the mod manager, and install it. After i've installed both of these, I go into tools for users, and update the animations, and then do a consistency check. After that I make sure that mini lovers is in my last two esm slots, and my mini lovers esps are at the bottom of my mods.

The package works without a hitch, all the buttons seem to work. My issue, is that randomly, anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes or so in, my game will lock up. The music track will keep playing, and it wont CTD, but it'll just lock up and eventually windows will say the program has stopped responding.

This ONLY happens when I have installed FNIS and mini lovers. Uninstalling the two via the mod manager kills this issue completely, even on unclean saves, so I can only assume a script one of those two mods are running is the culprit.

All of that being said, it's kind of annoying, and it's even more frustrating to see that noone else has come across this issue while playtesting the mod.

Does anyone have any idea what this might be? I'll post my mod loadout on request.

[/quote']

On the contrary, a lot of people are experiencing this "freeze" glitch. You are not alone, the latter versions of MLA are responsible for this. In one of my earlier posts i'd mentioned this glitch being a result of a not so spectacular graphics card (this is normally the case when you have several mods active)...to put it bluntly...i was dead wrong. Im hoping the latest version of MLA resolves this, only time will tell. I should be able to post an update tomorrow.

Hey guys' date=' asked about this earlier, but i'll go into more detail, as I don't see anyone else with this issue, and seems to be odd. Every package thus far has worked for me so far, in a way, at least.

[/quote']

On the contrary, a lot of people are experiencing this "freeze" glitch. You are not alone, the latter versions of MLA are responsible for this. In one of my earlier posts i'd mentioned this glitch being a result of a not so spectacular graphics card (this is normally the case when you have several mods active)...to put it bluntly...i was dead wrong. Im hoping the latest version of MLA resolves this, only time will tell. I should be able to post an update tomorrow.

Ah interesting, i'll have to keep track, thanks for the input.

If it helps any, i'm using a 560ti, 3.3 quad core (AMD) and 4GB of RAM.

I doubt its a crappy card issue.

[/quote']

Ah interesting, i'll have to keep track, thanks for the input.

If it helps any, i'm using a 560ti, 3.3 quad core (AMD) and 4GB of RAM.

I doubt its a crappy card issue.

Its definitely not in this instance. I used to have a 'not so spectacular card' and as a result had a lot of freezes (the card wasn't bad mind you), however i upgraded to GTX 670, the 4GB Version and all freezes disappeared with the exception of this one. This is a core script related glitch. Wonder if Pendragon can help with this if he has some time, he resolved a major MLA issue recently. Look out for him.

The necrophily spell is a nice addition' date=' it is whoever kinda useless to conjuration mages like myself, as we can revive every kind of humanoid character.

[/quote']

Are there any mods out there(ASX, AP) that support threesomes? I remember having to go outside of the basic lovers with pk to get threesome support in Oblivion.

Not that I know of.

Which sucks. :-/

Also one of the reasons that's making me think of reinstalling New Vegas. Skyrim is still 'crawling' in terms of kinky mods.

[/quote']

Not that I know of.

Which sucks. :-/

Also one of the reasons that's making me think of reinstalling New Vegas. Skyrim is still 'crawling' in terms of kinky mods.

Lol..i actually bought New Vegas to experience the expansive Sexout Mod. Its fun and very well done but mind you, once you're used to Skyrim, FNVs animations really do fall short. Just dont expect too much and dont compare and you should have a 'blast' :).

I've added a version that has the scripts for MLA extracted from the BSA file for those who want to look at the code.

I'd recommend using a mod manager to install/uninstall to ensure that any old scripts are removed during updates.

Its definitely not in this instance. I used to have a 'not so spectacular card' and as a result had a lot of freezes (the card wasn't bad mind you)' date=' however i upgraded to GTX 670, the 4GB Version and all freezes disappeared with the exception of this one. This is a core script related glitch. Wonder if Pendragon can help with this if he has some time, he resolved a major MLA issue recently. Look out for him.

[/quote']

Thanks for the endorsement. I haven't had this glitch though. I mean, it has locked up once in a while, but I can't attribute it to ML. One weird thing I did notice was that starting a new game bugged out for me a couple of times: one time, Lokir of Rorikstead fell off the cart and Hadvar just kept talking to no one (I was wondering what that scream was - I was looking the other way). Another time, the gate didn't open, so the carts got stuck. And I think I did a barrel roll in the cart.

I'm thinking it was ML. Maybe the random rape script is causing NPCs to go wonky in cutscenes? I'd turn random rape off first and see if that helps.

Also, you can turn on the debug log. I showed how to do that in my very first post here. The log doesn't always help, but it might lead you in the right direction.

Ok I got this to work finally, but there is one problem, when males undress they dont take off all their clothes so I think I am missing the male models, if someone could post a link to what they use while I search for some and maybe put it in the first page so others can download models as well. This mod won't really work right without nude versions of both models. I am using CBBE and some others for female and its working great but I can't find any decent male models that would work yet.

Edit: After searching I found this may work. Going to try the erect version.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488

Its definitely not in this instance. I used to have a 'not so spectacular card' and as a result had a lot of freezes (the card wasn't bad mind you)' date=' however i upgraded to GTX 670, the 4GB Version and all freezes disappeared with the exception of this one. This is a core script related glitch. Wonder if Pendragon can help with this if he has some time, he resolved a major MLA issue recently. Look out for him.

[/quote']

Thanks for the endorsement. I haven't had this glitch though. I mean, it has locked up once in a while, but I can't attribute it to ML. One weird thing I did notice was that starting a new game bugged out for me a couple of times: one time, Lokir of Rorikstead fell off the cart and Hadvar just kept talking to no one (I was wondering what that scream was - I was looking the other way). Another time, the gate didn't open, so the carts got stuck. And I think I did a barrel roll in the cart.

I'm thinking it was ML. Maybe the random rape script is causing NPCs to go wonky in cutscenes? I'd turn random rape off first and see if that helps.

Also, you can turn on the debug log. I showed how to do that in my very first post here. The log doesn't always help, but it might lead you in the right direction.

Yeah, I keep getting the same errors, something along AppHangB1, and Skyrim stops working. It happens randomly too. I'm gonna try this, but I doubt I'll know what I'm looking at. <-PC Noob

EDIT: Papyrus log is full of MLA errors! Here's what I found:

[08/30/2012 - 10:35:41PM] warning: Property PlayerFollowerFaction on script aaaSandboxActor attached to alias MLAPlayer on quest MLAQuest (1F000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

That's the first error from MLA. At first I got a CTD, then I got this showing up. The rest is from MLASoldier(s):

[08/30/2012 - 10:35:41PM] warning: Property MLARHealthPercentage on script aaaSandboxActor attached to alias MLARSoldier003 on quest MLAQuest (1F000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

There's a bunch of these for MLASoldier(s). Maybe because I was running around near an Imperial Camp. Does MLAQuest need to be activated?

Anyone have any idea what the command MLALock and MLAPimpOut does? Both values are 0 as default.

Also, if you change the settings to seldon, the npc crouch but do not perform any action, after a few seconds, they resume their normal duties. Common issue?

Hey guys' date=' I've got a problem.

I can start the animation using the spells, but once I've started none of the keys work, & I can't end it so I'm pretty much stuck until I reload a save. I'd be thankful for any help.

[/quote']

I have the last MLA and same problem.

Key dont work...

I use "up03253.zip, 2012/08/27(Mon)16:59,MLA023a.zip"

[/quote']

Yeah, I keep getting the same errors, something along AppHangB1, and Skyrim stops working. It happens randomly too. I'm gonna try this, but I doubt I'll know what I'm looking at. <-PC Noob

EDIT: Papyrus log is full of MLA errors! Here's what I found:

[08/30/2012 - 10:35:41PM] warning: Property PlayerFollowerFaction on script aaaSandboxActor attached to alias MLAPlayer on quest MLAQuest (1F000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

That's the first error from MLA. At first I got a CTD, then I got this showing up. The rest is from MLASoldier(s):

[08/30/2012 - 10:35:41PM] warning: Property MLARHealthPercentage on script aaaSandboxActor attached to alias MLARSoldier003 on quest MLAQuest (1F000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

There's a bunch of these for MLASoldier(s). Maybe because I was running around near an Imperial Camp. Does MLAQuest need to be activated?

This is precisely why the average mod user should never be advised to turn on Papyrus logging.

1. Papyrus logging slows your game down, because it writes a lot of useless text to disk while you're playing the game.

2. Users that have been advised to "check the Papyrus log" are never given any accompanying information as to what it is they are looking at. This results in them seeing the word, "warning," and translating it into the word, "error," in their minds, then coming back to the forums and saying they've found an error. Guess what? If there is a genuine error in your Papyrus log, it won't say, "warning," it will say, "error."

3. Warnings like you are seeing (your Papyrus log will always contain a ton of them) are merely informing you that a current script is not identical to a previous version of the script. In other words, the script author removed a property from the script, because the script no longer needs the property. This does not mean the script isn't working. In fact, the script is probably running perfectly. It should be a hint that you see these same types of warnings about the base vanilla game scripts after each Bethesda Skyrim update.

4. In a twelve man Bethesda development team, it might be worthwhile to know if the dude three cubicles down the hall changed a script that affects an object you are currently working on. That is why these warnings exist. They are useless to a solo modder and misleading to mod users.

The point is, don't waste your time with Papyrus logs. I can create a mod in one minute that is guaranteed to CTD your game and it doesn't require a script. The fact that a mod is heavily scripted is not relevant to its odds of causing a CTD. Your video card and RAM are far more pertinent in this regard. If you don't believe me, just make a mod that puts fifty NPCs in Breezehome and then try to enter the building. No scripting required, but if you don't have a monster computer, you will crash every time. You may crash, even if you have a monster computer.

OK Guy Now I can fix my problem about key dont work

so i will tell youguy how to fix this problem

Just read a little bit

---------------------------------------------------

Copy the .pex files in Data\Scripts\(skse_1_05_11 mod folder) into the Data\Scripts\ (your skyrim scripts folder) folder of your installation. The .pex files are needed by all users of SKSE.

credit : skse_readme

----

I know someone who cant use any buttons didnt read any notepad from skse developer about install Just Copy and place LOL me too

----

FIXED NOW SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH !!!