[2012-08-27] Mini Lovers Mod Packages *No Files* :-/

I have a problem with Mini Lovers. I have done all what the description said. But my character freezes every time. I have no idea why.

My Generator said this:

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...

Converting behavior xml to hkx ...

Moving new behavior files to standard location ...

800 animations for 3 mods successfully included.

Has anyone a clue where my mistake is? Thank you for you help.

I have a problem with Mini Lovers. I have done all what the description said. But my character freezes every time. I have no idea why.

My Generator said this:

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

I feel your pain brother.

I have been spending the last day or so doing everything I can to get this to work. It isnt about the mod -> all about figuring out why the mod wont work.... As said before: It used to work fine, somewhere down the line something happened. At first, I thought there was a conflict with "Josh's Behavior Patcher" and FNIS.. Maybe there were some leftover 'something or others' - but I have not been able to get much insight on the matter.

Leaving a .rar of my script files to start out with if someone could take a look - it would be most apreciated.

got to thinking y can we not make it to were the lower male body changes to the non flaccid body ?say using a Armour that uses like the naked body with erect version of http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488#content Better males by Chris57 and FavoredSoul should not be too hard since if i saw it right its able to choice what body part to occupy ?

also make it happen when the minilovers spell happens

hola soy nuevo y no hablo ingles yo tengo instalado el mod de los amantes mini y funciona perfecto es solo que no me responde ninguna comando solo puedo estar en la postura inicial todo el rato ayuda plz

recuerda ejecutar skse y al presionar las teclas dejalas apretadas unos instates para que respondan, cualquier duda estoy para servirte.

:P

btw. new update does fix ctds interection npc-npc (most of the time). also fixes attacking bugs (when u get raped or 2 npcs are having sex).

got to thinking y can we not make it to were the lower male body changes to the non flaccid body ?say using a Armour that uses like the naked body with erect version of http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488#content Better males by Chris57 and FavoredSoul should not be too hard since if i saw it right its able to choice what body part to occupy ?

also make it happen when the minilovers spell happens

I know Animated Prostitution does this by having a body mesh swap happen only when the action happens. Maybe the same could could be done for ML as well?

Also for an erect penis mesh, I think 4uDIKs Real Body male mesh has the best/realistic modelling and texture: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6667

Only problem is some blocky textures on some areas of the body.

Though one problem of a mesh body swap method like AP's, is that if your base texture doesn't support the alternate mesh, you'd get misplaced textures. Though Real Body's base texture matches either mesh, which is why I'd recommend it.

Edit: Another alternate method is having something like how Derrax does his Adult Werewolves, where the penis is an additional .nif attached to the main werewolf mesh as part of an .esp and not actually linked to the mesh itself. Not sure how to make it 'appear' and 'disappear' on demand though.

My Generator said this:

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

I have been spending the last day or so doing everything I can to get this to work. It isnt about the mod -> all about figuring out why the mod wont work.... As said before: It used to work fine' date=' somewhere down the line something happened. At first, I thought there was a conflict with "Josh's Behavior Patcher" and FNIS.. Maybe there were some leftover 'something or others' - but I have not been able to get much insight on the matter.

Leaving a .rar of my script files to start out with if someone could take a look - it would be most apreciated.

[/quote']

If u carefully read AP's description page, Josh provided a step by step instruction to get AP working with FNIS. Many behavior files that came with AP aren't compatible with FNIS and will cause crahshes and animation issues. I suggest u carefully read both AP and FNIS's description pages.

Hmmm I'm having a problem with the mod, I got most of it working, I can have the first animation, with sound + spells work, but for some reason I cant swap animation or anything that require you using buttons, anyone got any suggestions for what might cause my problem ? :)

I have another present for you guys~

For those wanting a variation of male flaccid and erect bodies for males while doing the deed, I created a rough solution that gives you two body mesh options. :heart:

How to use this mod:

1. Download and Install "Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - FlaccidVersion" http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488

2. Install this mod and overwrite files when asked.

3. On NMM or Skyrim mod manager fix the order so that "PENIS.esp" is at Load order #10

4. When in game there are 5 bat files that you can activate via console command.

5. Open up console( ~ ) and Type:

bat pr - (equip erect male body for character standard)

bat pXL - (equip erect male body for character Exta Large version)

bat pnr - (Standard for male NPC)

bat pnXL - (Larger size for Male NPC)

bat pU - (remove equip body mesh, used when you're done enjoying yourself >.> )

Also note that all Male NPCs will now have default flaccid bodies. And remember if you want to equip a Male NPC you have to point and click making sure its ID is showing up, then type "bat pnr" or "bat pnXL".

Credit goes to FavoreSoul for his Better Males meshes. And ofcourse maohua2003 for his equipable larger penis mod.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?tsmi883sfshvdkf

Let me know if there are problems since I put this all together on the fly. :s

I have another present for you guys~

For those wanting a variation of male flaccid and erect bodies for males while doing the deed' date=' I created a rough solution that gives you two body mesh options.[/color'] :heart:

How to use this mod:

1. Download and Install "Nudes - FavoredSoulMeshes - FlaccidVersion" http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2488

2. Install this mod and overwrite files when asked.

3. On NMM or Skyrim mod manager fix the order so that "PENIS.esp" is at Load order #10

4. When in game there are 5 bat files that you can activate via console command.

5. Open up console( ~ ) and Type:

bat pr - (equip erect male body for character standard)

bat pXL - (equip erect male body for character Exta Large version)

bat pnr - (Standard for male NPC)

bat pnXL - (Larger size for Male NPC)

bat pU - (remove equip body mesh, used when you're done enjoying yourself >.> )

Also note that all Male NPCs will now have default flaccid bodies. And remember if you want to equip a Male NPC you have to point and click making sure its ID is showing up, then type "bat pnr" or "bat pnXL".

Credit goes to FavoreSoul for his Better Males meshes. And ofcourse maohua2003 for his equipable larger penis mod.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?tsmi883sfshvdkf

Let me know if there are problems since I put this all together on the fly. :s

Haven't tried it out yet but amazing job and contribution, keep up the effort, jush REALLY wish you were an animator lol.

Question: Can you post some pics of of the equipped version (any 1)? Thanks.

Hey there, I am having a slight issue with this mod, was wondering if anyone could help.

I installed it correctly, step by step and all, got all the spells, they all work correctly.

but when the actual animations take place, one actor just sits there, while the other one tries to walk away over and over again only to be pulled back close. I checked FNIS and SKSE, both are up to date and all and running the FNIS program goes off without a single problem, if there is anyone who has had this issue and knows how to fix it, please let me know :)

P.S. rechecked the load order and it is all good as well.

Lol, looking forward to trying this out tonight with the latest update.

Even if the NPCs attack/rape each other it will still be fun.

Looking forward to future versions that our friends overseas are working on.

Thank goodness for them!

EDIT: Latest package works PERFECTLY! Having a blast with ESF:AELA as my companion!

My Generator said this:

Reading FNIS ...

Reading FNISBase ...

Reading FNISSpells ...

I have been spending the last day or so doing everything I can to get this to work. It isnt about the mod -> all about figuring out why the mod wont work.... As said before: It used to work fine' date=' somewhere down the line something happened. At first, I thought there was a conflict with "Josh's Behavior Patcher" and FNIS.. Maybe there were some leftover 'something or others' - but I have not been able to get much insight on the matter.

[/quote']

If u carefully read AP's description page, Josh provided a step by step instruction to get AP working with FNIS. Many behavior files that came with AP aren't compatible with FNIS and will cause crahshes and animation issues. I suggest u carefully read both AP and FNIS's description pages.

Thank you for the reply.

I am familiar with the xml>hkx patching, as well as the default skeletons and that round; there are 2 files that are unable to be removed. I have tried everything I can think of to get rid of the 2 mystery animations. I have done a clean save and patched an old-stable TESV folder (from C:\\etc). My mistake is not thoroughly scouring AP mods from 1.5 and ap before running the FNIS generator. But I am going to give this new run a shot right now and see how it goes.

Is this only for male PCs? Or can a female PC Be the one recieving the sex instead of giving it?

Its for either, you can even put a strapon on via a seperate mod and watch some girl on girl action lol, and one of the keys changes who is giving/recieving during the sex, I think "G"

Does anyone get intermittent freezes while running this mod? Not CTD's' date=' but the game locks up, while the last music track plays, and it becomes unresponsive.

It doesn't have to be during the act either.

Has anyone else come across this issue?

[/quote']

Do you have NPC-NPC rape active?

If so, you might want to decrease the frequency or disable that altogether.

umm i have a slight issue

everything works fine exept the buttons just read all the comments on this post but i dont know where to look any more

i am pretty sure i have everything installed correctly

so i really odnt know what to do ); pls help me

--------------------------------------------------------

ok back to just being awsome

if you have the sameproblem just update skse to the newest version

after that it works for me ^^

umm i have a slight issue

everything works fine exept the buttons just read all the comments on this post but i dont know where to look any more

i am pretty sure i have everything installed correctly

so i really odnt know what to do ); pls help me

--------------------------------------------------------

ok back to just being awsome

if you have the sameproblem just update skse to the newest version

after that it works for me ^^

u should run the game via skse_loader.exe

Does anyone get intermittent freezes while running this mod? Not CTD's' date=' but the game locks up, while the last music track plays, and it becomes unresponsive.

It doesn't have to be during the act either.

Has anyone else come across this issue?

[/quote']

This is a widespread issue not just exclusive to this Mod. A lot of experienced modders also relate this to not having an especially spectacular GPU, i think algarvian2001 makes a good suggestion, but if its not that it could be lag related which is the result of a GPUs limitations or graphic detail settings. I faced this issue too, and id to 'summon' task manager to get out of this each time, it stopped occurring ever since i got a new GPU which does fall in the 'spectacular' category. One Question..did you NEVER have this issue before installing MLA?