Durtyredd Posted September 5, 2017 Posted September 5, 2017 Can my wife and I use the sex mods in Sims 4 in the online mode? She has a Mac and I have a PC. If the files are available for both is there a way for us to use all the sex mods to play each other online?
Guest Redabyss Posted September 5, 2017 Posted September 5, 2017 Yes, you can, but not at the same time if you have the same account. To play each other, you mean multiplayer? It doesn't exist in TS4.
TURBODRIVER Posted September 5, 2017 Posted September 5, 2017 Damn dude, I need to jump on that FreeSO train. But yeah, sounds like you're talking about multiplayer that doesn't exist in The Sims 4.
Country_Boy Posted September 7, 2017 Posted September 7, 2017 OMFG, could you imagine it? Sims 4 as an MMO and logging onto the "Wicked" server?
jdods13 Posted November 22, 2017 Posted November 22, 2017 On 11/19/2017 at 2:41 AM, darlan21 said: you don't need WW :D I'm married and... yes you do. Sometimes you need to do something that puts the two of you in the mood. Sex kinda stops when you get married for most. Especially when you have kids.
R-Lo Posted November 26, 2017 Posted November 26, 2017 It's awesome that you enjoy playing together! Can be a lonely game sometimes without an online feature so I'm real happy for you both
donntarbh Posted December 3, 2017 Posted December 3, 2017 On 11/22/2017 at 5:18 PM, jdods13 said: I'm married and... yes you do. Sometimes you need to do something that puts the two of you in the mood. Sex kinda stops when you get married for most. Especially when you have kids. I'm married 10 years and having a 3 year dry spell...Sims4 and WW is all I have since my wife doesn't want any more babies....
R-Lo Posted December 4, 2017 Posted December 4, 2017 37 minutes ago, Darkening Demise said: Can't tell if serious or.... Would make for some next level roleplay
KK0 Posted December 5, 2017 Posted December 5, 2017 On 3/12/2017 at 11:09 PM, donntarbh said: I'm married 10 years and having a 3 year dry spell...Sims4 and WW is all I have since my wife doesn't want any more babies.... Rlly? And this is the motive why you don't have sex with your wife? U heard something about condoms or others methods? I can not believe what I'm reading
jdods13 Posted December 7, 2017 Posted December 7, 2017 The best way to increase your sex life is to take your wife on vacation. Just took my wife and kids to mexico and wow...she opened up. But anyway... she watches me play the sims4 from time to time and when I make them have sex she usually gets turned on and wants to mimic the position. Sims NEEDS co-op play!
Khyttyn Posted January 19, 2018 Posted January 19, 2018 On 9/6/2017 at 11:57 PM, Country_Boy said: OMFG, could you imagine it? Sims 4 as an MMO and logging onto the "Wicked" server? That would be very entertaining
Excorsion Posted February 28, 2018 Posted February 28, 2018 On 12/3/2017 at 4:09 PM, donntarbh said: I'm married 10 years and having a 3 year dry spell...Sims4 and WW is all I have since my wife doesn't want any more babies.... I have a feeling the no more babies is not the real reason here bud.... I would be checking your wifes activities... Been married 20 years and my wife still is a nympho... I have to turn her down cause I'm battling E.D. at the moment... sadly we have tried all the pills and still no go. as for sims 4 multiplayer... if they ever did make it happen... you know they would make it unmoddable which means you'd have to find a way to play the game on a private server they couldn't find.
sahmormakstevmom Posted March 3, 2018 Posted March 3, 2018 With the rules EA has in place, I would think the answer no. It would be inappropriate for the teen rating.
ThisIsTeriWOW Posted May 19, 2018 Posted May 19, 2018 Hey man! I found MULTIPLAYMOD! Quote https://github.com/thepancake1/ts4multiplayer
Khyttyn Posted June 23, 2018 Posted June 23, 2018 On 5/19/2018 at 3:45 AM, ThisIsTeriWOW said: Hey man! I found MULTIPLAYMOD! I thought I saw that out there recently but was curious how well it plays. Have you tried it yet?
imaownthis Posted June 23, 2018 Posted June 23, 2018 Somebody message this guy and tell him that he can now save his marriage! /s Jokes aside the multiplayer mod would be perfect for these guys as its only with 2 people and as long as you have the same mods yall are good to go.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.