Can my wife and I use the sex mods in Sims 4 in the online mode?​

• 2 months later...
On 11/22/2017 at 5:18 PM, jdods13 said:

I'm married and... yes you do. Sometimes you need to do something that puts the two of you in the mood. Sex kinda stops when you get married for most. Especially when you have kids.

I'm married 10 years and having a 3 year dry spell...Sims4 and WW is all I have since my wife doesn't want any more babies....

On 3/12/2017 at 11:09 PM, donntarbh said:

I'm married 10 years and having a 3 year dry spell...Sims4 and WW is all I have since my wife doesn't want any more babies....

Rlly? And this is the motive why you don't have sex with your wife? U heard something about condoms or others methods?

I can not believe what I'm reading :confused:

The best way to increase your sex life is to take your wife on vacation. Just took my wife and kids to mexico and wow...she opened up. But anyway... she watches me play the sims4 from time to time and when I make them have sex she usually gets turned on and wants to mimic the position. Sims NEEDS co-op play!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/3/2017 at 4:09 PM, donntarbh said:

I have a feeling the no more babies is not the real reason here bud.... I would be checking your wifes activities...  Been married 20 years and my wife still is a nympho... I have to turn her down cause I'm battling E.D. at the moment... sadly we have tried all the pills and still no go. 

as for sims 4 multiplayer... if they ever did make it happen... you know they would make it unmoddable which means you'd have to find a way to play the game on a private server they couldn't find.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived