7 hours ago, Buzhidao said:

Call me lazy, but could someone pls let me know when CK2Plus is updated for Holy Fury?

And HIP too, I want to try to make a compatibility version (no promises though).

You could look at the forum yourself but the developers are basically just angry at people asking for a time and have said it's at least 2 months.

1 hour ago, whateverdontcare said:

You could look at the forum yourself but the developers are basically just angry at people asking for a time and have said it's at least 2 months.

I know I can and I did, but I have too much to worry about as it is, so I'll just leave it to the players to notify me. I'll just focus on making new features for the base version without worrying if CK2Plus has been updated or not.

So one of the triggers I added today has been causing massive CPU slowdowns and (for me personally) preventing the game from launching again after launching it once.

I removed it and posted the updated versions everywhere. If you've downloaded your version after 10PM UTC on November 20, you should be fine. Otherwise - update it ASAP.

For other modders - the culprit was "is_save_game = no" of all things. At least, I am reasonably sure of it. The problem wasn't the trigger itself, but how the event was put together. It wasn't written for that trigger, so that caused the weird behaviour.

Incidentally, I can confirm that custom gender succession laws now work. Beyond Heresy is no longer using any overrides of core game files for that (though people who are Lilithanist and who can access Enatic or such via regular game decision will see duplicate versions of the law - this has no impact on gameplay however).

8 hours ago, Aliris said:

Incidentally, I can confirm that custom gender succession laws now work. Beyond Heresy is no longer using any overrides of core game files for that (though people who are Lilithanist and who can access Enatic or such via regular game decision will see duplicate versions of the law - this has no impact on gameplay however).

Whoa. Jackpot! I need to do this. Thanks!

EDIT: or wait. No, I can't do this. I still have to edit the base version's agnatic law. Still, more compatibility is always good.

Seems the blood feature might be missing or it did not triggered for me, i think i will restart the game and take another look into. About the expeditions know we have hellenic religion in vanilla i checked some artefacts about Aphrodite/ Venus maybe if we have supernatural rules in we could add some of them into the game as a rare outcome of an expedition for sapphic/enatic rulers? Just an idea see link

http://www.theoi.com/Olympios/AphroditeTreasures.html

maybe if you have the project descision some of the literature stuff you create could alead that you get a book and maybe some events if a male or not lesbian female ruler gets into the posession of that kind of special books based on lesbian topics

1 minute ago, StinkyBinky said:

Seems the blood feature might be missing or it did not triggered for me, i think i will restart the game and take another look into. About the expeditions know we have hellenic religion in vanilla i checked some artefacts about Aphrodite/ Venus maybe if we have supernatural rules in we could add some of them into the game as a rare outcome of an expedition for sapphic/enatic rulers? Just an idea see link

http://www.theoi.com/Olympios/AphroditeTreasures.html

Given Aphrodite's domain is erotic love in general, I'd say those artifacts could fit any ruler of the appropriate religion who's also lustful and/or a hedonist.

True even you can already add a hellenic temple to a special god/godess and she is already in vanilla, reminds me about ancient roman dynasties who said they are descandence by some god -  i think the Julian dynasty said their roots are to aphrodite so maybe some "fantasy" bloodline for that case cause it was quite common for hellenic rulers back then

I know about the wish to see hellenic stuff in this mod, but currently I am just trying to make tribals work as they should.

Then I am going to make something for Muslims, add all the minor features I wanted to make after the release of Holy Fury.

If CK2Plus comes out by then, I am going to prioritize that.

Major features like Hellenic religion will come when I get to play Hellenic myself, not sooner.

okay - it just popped into my mind cause it fits well to the sapphic theme but true the basics have to be in the game at first :) - i could try to figure something out but i have never tried to really mod so i will try if it is okay by you and @Aliris files with copy and paste to create something together will the descirptions about modding here in the board and i could share it with you and you can look if you like the few lines in code even  i fear it will be a big mess. but honestly i barely aka never did any serious  modding in CK just editing some lines back then for my personal ck to get somehow enatic  stuff running when the code for the laws were brandnew back then.....

EDIT i was checking the Aloha mod here it sounds like something added for the muslim rulers and lesbians which could be useful maybe even by recruting so the muslim lesbian society could somehow spread more inside harems. It would get for muslim women more difficult to create a sapphic society based in vanlla you have an issue with female muslim rulers, so my 5 cent would be to play as a sapphic muslim woman and the society you would be somehow landless intrigues in the harems and try to be more the power behind the throne so it would be more with intrigues and similar things if we stick somehow to history. Cause back then it was a big issue that often the women in the harem would rule even the sultan was still  male

A bunch of updates and fixes. Paradox disappointed me - they didn't add enatic succession for baronies into vanilla, so now I'm re-adding that.

Didn't really like the descriptions for midsummer events, so I did some more saucy writing. Now midsummer has much more penis in it, if that's your thing.

Going away for the weekend for work-related stuff. Don't make a mess without me.

There are some few minor stuffs; while they are not really a bother it does hamper the immersion aspect.

- If you have a lesbian lover and for some reason the lover gets pregnant from her husband, there is a notification about how you "hope" her husband doesn't notice that the child "somewhat" is the result of your affair. I think that this notification is from the vanilla cheating stuffs.

- Also there is a bug on Spartan training event chain that causes you to forever fail the training. I remember it happened when you and your training partner got into an intrigue that you got ambushed by bandits or something. Your character survives but your partner dies. From then on every time you get Spartan training, you always get the notification of your failure before it even starts.

2 hours ago, Kjojo said:

If you have a lesbian lover and for some reason the lover gets pregnant from her husband, there is a notification about how you "hope" her husband doesn't notice that the child "somewhat" is the result of your affair. I think that this notification is from the vanilla cheating stuffs.

3.0 vanilla is a little bit wonky in the new events. I had a husband, no lovers, nothing to make my character cheat or be impregnated by someone else, and yet the new pregnancy communion event still marked me as a cheater.

2 hours ago, Kjojo said:

- If you have a lesbian lover and for some reason the lover gets pregnant from her husband, there is a notification about how you "hope" her husband doesn't notice that the child "somewhat" is the result of your affair. I think that this notification is from the vanilla cheating stuffs.

This has to be an event from some mod, because it doesn't even appear to exist in vanilla.

2 hours ago, Kjojo said:

- Also there is a bug on Spartan training event chain that causes you to forever fail the training. I remember it happened when you and your training partner got into an intrigue that you got ambushed by bandits or something. Your character survives but your partner dies. From then on every time you get Spartan training, you always get the notification of your failure before it even starts.

This quest can only be failed if you leave the society or drop the quest or your partner leaves the society or drops the quest or dies. AI characters don't normally leave societies or cancel their quests. So I guess that your partners just randomly died every time you got the quest.

17 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

3.0 vanilla is a little bit wonky in the new events. I had a husband, no lovers, nothing to make my character cheat or be impregnated by someone else, and yet the new pregnancy communion event still marked me as a cheater.

Hey, do you know where could this event be? I tried scanning through the files several times, but nothing ever came up.

6 minutes ago, lockeslylcrit said:

HFP_pregnancy_events.txt

Starts at HFP.20018, the "choke on wafer" is assigned from HFP.20019, and the result is HFP.20020

Ah, okay. Might be a good idea to give Paradox the exact location of the bug in case they don't know about it yet.

1 hour ago, Buzhidao said:

This quest can only be failed if you leave the society or drop the quest or your partner leaves the society or drops the quest or dies. AI characters don't normally leave societies or cancel their quests. So I guess that your partners just randomly died every time you got the quest.

It is quite... weird actually. My partner can't just "die" every time. So it should be a rare bug or some sort.

I don't recall it exactly, but it seems that when the event fires during the fight with bandits (you got knocked unconscious while your partner's death is the final moment before you got fainted), the decision to Start training can be issued again, and I clicked on it. From there every time I Start Training it just... fails.

I can't really remember how it turned out like that, but I will try if I can replicate the bug with the next character. Maybe I also should have used charinfo to see which flags I got to ruin the event chain.

As for the first bug, as @lockeslylcrit said it seems to be a vanilla bug. I ran the game with naked Lesbocracy and no other mod.

4 hours ago, Kjojo said:

It is quite... weird actually. My partner can't just "die" every time. So it should be a rare bug or some sort.

I don't recall it exactly, but it seems that when the event fires during the fight with bandits (you got knocked unconscious while your partner's death is the final moment before you got fainted), the decision to Start training can be issued again, and I clicked on it. From there every time I Start Training it just... fails.

Now I see. This has only happened once for you. I removed a trigger which made the decision pop up and you fired it before you could get the event that failed the mission. Then the mission just failed, because that's just what should have happened. Nothing wrong here per se, everything would have worked out as usual, but I will make some adjustments to prevent people from receiving that decision when they shouldn't.

@minisune working on it.

1 hour ago, TotenMann said:

Are you planning on adding some form of incest? (i mean, it's medieval times?

I appreciate you creating an account just to ask me about incest :)

1. There is a small event that occasionally fires if siblings fall in love.

2. Sisters/close female relatives can always get married.

3. I am planning to add another event just for twins.

That is all that there is atm. Incest isn't my main focus, so I won't be adding anything else probably.