1 hour ago, whateverdontcare said:

Though now with the new patch, you can make religions without male priests without doing anything weird.

Yes - and you can also set the religions to be matriarchal, and they'll have access to Enatic and Enatic/Cognatic succession without modding succession laws.

Started off as just a society for lesbian characters, now this mod offers new mechanics for female rulers, including a way to kick-start a feminist revolution a few centuries early. This mod was partly inspired by some of the radical lesbian feminist movements of the 20 century.

That's kind of creepy...

Updated version is on Steam Workshop, will update Loverslab later.

No new major features per se, but there are some minor ones, I did not keep a log, so I don't remember what they are. The main thing is - Lesbocracy is now compatible with v3.0, and only 3.0! Update your game is what I'm saying.

37 minutes ago, AlexWyrmin said:

Just curious, how do you call the sensation of being happy because the new expansion does most of what your mods were doing before mixed with being bummed because the new expansion doing so made your work in getting those mods working together without hiccups redundant?

That would be the "CK2 effect".

52 minutes ago, StinkyBinky said:

which version? i have followed the mod on steam when it downloaded it war written lesbocracy beta in my launcher but i could not choose it when i restarted Ck i could just choose Alpha in the description

If you have files from alpha left over or something, just delete them. Maybe it's a bug due to me renaming the mod.

Damn, I love the new Byzantine elective system. Makes you really think about your moves, while also providing a way to ascend from ruling a single county to ruling the Empire in a single lifetime. And the mod provides a bit of an edge with the positive traits and stat gains, but it's still not easy.

Firstly I'd just like to thank you for this mod, I love it! Second I was wondering if the compatibility patch for Beyond Heresy is still needed for Holy Fury? I'm mostly wondering since it doesn't seem to be updated and some comments Aliris made recently of having removed a succession law bit. I'm using your mod from Steam.

11 hours ago, Huta said:

Firstly I'd just like to thank you for this mod, I love it! Second I was wondering if the compatibility patch for Beyond Heresy is still needed for Holy Fury? I'm mostly wondering since it doesn't seem to be updated and some comments Aliris made recently of having removed a succession law bit. I'm using your mod from Steam.

Thank you for the kind words!

If the succession laws were removed from BH, then there is no need for a patch. I will remove it right away.

Also, it's taking me a little too long to update the Loverslab version of the mod, sorry about that. I hope to do it today once I figure out how best to implement the weight loss mechanics (one of my daughters is too fat).

8 hours ago, Buzhidao said:

If the succession laws were removed from BH, then there is no need for a patch. I will remove it right away.

Also, it's taking me a little too long to update the Loverslab version of the mod, sorry about that. I hope to do it today once I figure out how best to implement the weight loss mechanics (one of my daughters is too fat).

Okey, great! I just realised that I have some issues with not being able to marry my lovers, is this a random event or should there be a button for this somewhere? I've looked around but can't seem to find anything in the right-click or intrigue menus. The character is a orthodox greek. Some of my courtiers have married just within months of being spawned. Also there is no difference between the version of the mod on Steam and the one here right? Other than the one on steam being updated of course.

EDIT: Alright so I just got an event from my lover asking me to marry her so it is working. Is there any way for the player to initiate the marriage proposal?

8 hours ago, Buzhidao said:

They were - though I'm not entirely sure that the change works now. We're back to the old "whether or not custom gender laws work" bit. I might have to find another workaround, though I've been busy with other stuff, like modding in to let Pagans make Lilith their goddess (which will work just fine and not require any compatibility stuff).

1 hour ago, Aliris said:

They were - though I'm not entirely sure that the change works now. We're back to the old "whether or not custom gender laws work" bit. I might have to find another workaround, though I've been busy with other stuff, like modding in to let Pagans make Lilith their goddess (which will work just fine and not require any compatibility stuff).

Okay, then if necessary, I will update the patch and put it up again.

2 hours ago, Huta said:

Okey, great! I just realised that I have some issues with not being able to marry my lovers, is this a random event or should there be a button for this somewhere? I've looked around but can't seem to find anything in the right-click or intrigue menus. The character is a orthodox greek. Some of my courtiers have married just within months of being spawned. Also there is no difference between the version of the mod on Steam and the one here right? Other than the one on steam being updated of course.

EDIT: Alright so I just got an event from my lover asking me to marry her so it is working. Is there any way for the player to initiate the marriage proposal?

You did get the event that unlocks lesbian marriage, right?

Okay, I've finally uploaded the new version to Loverslab.

Now there's an old version (2.8.3.3) and a new version (3.0+) available for download. Both versions are only compatible with their respective CK2 versions.

EDIT: gender law change not working as it should. I am posting a fix at about 12:20 PM UTC today.

Having tested the gender laws, I have concluded that the previous update has done nothing to fix the problem. As it stands now, vassals don't necessarily change their gender laws when you pass one of the Female Authority laws. Working on a fix.

EDIT: prepare to have the vassals' gender laws changed via an old (and really heavy) script.

EDIT 2: okay, maybe not that heavy

17 hours ago, Buzhidao said:

Okay, then if necessary, I will update the patch and put it up again.

You did get the event that unlocks lesbian marriage, right?

I think so, but I can't say for sure, I may have missed it in that case, sorry :(. Anyway it seems to work fine now, I'm getting the option in the interaction menu!

5 hours ago, Huta said:

I think so, but I can't say for sure, I may have missed it in that case, sorry :(. Anyway it seems to work fine now, I'm getting the option in the interaction menu!

Hmm, okay. I am currently at the point in my playthrough where I would encounter the same bug, so I will see if anything is wrong. It might have just been the fact that you didn't have enough society currency at that time.