Fill Her Up - Combat Cum modification

View File

Rambling Introduction

One thing I really want out of my sex mods is that they somehow connect with gameplay. Watching animations and seeing my character get a big cum filled belly is neat, but I feel so much more motivated to get my Dovahgirl involved in depraved sex acts if there's some sort of payoff for gameplay. So that's why I made this slight modification to the Fill Her Up mod.

What does it do?

There are 2 primary effects of this modification:

1. When you use the mod function that allows you to try to push out cum, you now refill your magicka for however much cum you push out.
2. Player controls are no longer disabled while pushing out cum ( this makes it so the hud doesn't disappear as well ).

This effectively makes it so that you can use the cum in your character's belly to refill your magicka mid combat, and means that earlier when you were letting every man and futa in that tavern dump their load inside you, or letting that horse at the stables mount you, you weren't just being a depraved cum dumpster - you were preparing for combat! All that wear and tear you put on your body, and all those diseases you caught, were now totally worth it!

Naturally this works best with animations for releasing cum disabled. If you keep the animations enabled then the magicka effect still works, but you will still lose control of your character while doing it since the animations hold you in place.

This modification is very small and only adds 2 lines of code to one script.

Installation

This was made with the NIO Beta 1 version of FHU, so most likely it will require that you have that version ( you should have it anyway ).

Can be installed with NMM, or just dump the Data folder from the zip in manually.

No esp, so load order won't have to be adjusted. Can be added mid-game.

Please report any problems you encounter.

A combat magicka function for a mod that I always use anyway that doesn't take a .esp slot?  While my current main character is a master spellcaster?  Yea, I'm definitely trying this out, thanks for sharing.

Edit: Seems to work perfectly, thanks.  I like the deflate animations myself so I'll likely leave them on, but even then the tweak is great for a "meditation" style combat regen, or to save time refilling between big spells pre or post fight.  Best part is the functionality of FHU is the same, so if you don't think to use your "reservoir" it will eventually drain naturally and need a top up.  ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Dude, there's a lot of effects applying to you according to the type of cum inside and which type of act happened (consensual or rape) with you in original mod. Some of them boosts your stats, some of them degrade them. It's not just for cum dumpster. It will be much better if you'll expand creature cum effect list of original mod because theres only effecst from cum of troll, dragon, spider, draufgr bear and chaurus.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a thought a while ago about cum having alchemical properties based on what/whom it originated from, so encountering multiple partners might cause you to inadvertently 'brew' a potion internally. Maybe by using some tweaked skills from the alchemy tree you'd be able to see the list of possible effects your character would be susceptible to if 'imbibing' the right combination of ingredients. These could be longer lasting than typical potions, but of course come with risks of having a long lasting debuff if a particular partner had a dangerous effect and you then consumed an ingredient with the same effect.

• 10 months later...

What a sweet little idea! =o

It's even kinda balanced, too, since you can never really tell exactly how much you have left in the tank once your belly gets small enough

I wish there were more of these cool gameplay changes that make being a shameless pervert valuable in a fight lol

Well done! /bow

*EDIT* Out of curiosity, what are the lines you changed/added in the script? I kinda wanna make a version that converts to health.

^_^ glad you like it!

On 8/30/2018 at 5:37 AM, Mugg said:

*EDIT* Out of curiosity, what are the lines you changed/added in the script? I kinda wanna make a version that converts to health.

in sr_infDeflateAbility at line 128 I added

float willFill = (0.05*(1.0/inflater.config.animMult)) * 500
        p.RestoreActorValue("magicka", willFill)

If you change that to say health then it will restore health instead.  It's based on how the mod calculates the fill amount, so any changes you make in the MCM regarding cum amounts will also effect this.  In my personal version I actually wanted to balloon up a bit slower, so I lowered my cum  amounts in MCM down to about 33%, so one third of the normal rate, and then in the script I changed that 500 to 1500 so the relative magicka restoration would remain the same.  Hm... I wonder if I could make it automatically do that somehow...

3 hours ago, redeyesandlonghair said:

^_^ glad you like it!

in sr_infDeflateAbility at line 128 I added

float willFill = (0.05*(1.0/inflater.config.animMult)) * 500
        p.RestoreActorValue("magicka", willFill)

If you change that to say health then it will restore health instead.  It's based on how the mod calculates the fill amount, so any changes you make in the MCM regarding cum amounts will also effect this.  In my personal version I actually wanted to balloon up a bit slower, so I lowered my cum  amounts in MCM down to about 33%, so one third of the normal rate, and then in the script I changed that 500 to 1500 so the relative magicka restoration would remain the same.  Hm... I wonder if I could make it automatically do that somehow...

Wai wai wai... It actually is as simple as just switching it to say health instead? o.O

I tried that and it didn't seem to work, hmmm.. maybe it's cuz I'm trying to do it in Notepad ++ and looking at a garbled mess lol

Spoiler

2018-09-02.jpg.686ec481a7f9203ee2e2677dd243c2ba.jpg

Huh, ok, upon looking at it in a better setting, it does look right. This should work, right??

Spoiler

309975346_2018-09-02(1).jpg.2910e36ae615145a790d1d87a53615c4.jpg

I edited and bundled both the pex and the psc in the health patch mod, could that be the problem? Am I sposed to only replace the pex or something?

Thanks for taking the time to help out, and kudos again for this idea :D

It is true, it might be nice if it calculated automatically, buuuuuuut tbh, at the same time it's kinda nice having it be manual like this in case any enterprising individuals feel like it's over/underpowered and wanna tune it for their world. Maybe an idea for an optional of the mod tho?

In fact, it's prolly not a bad idea to pin your post to the front page of the mod, cuz that's some useful info in there!

28 minutes ago, Mugg said:

Lucky..

Compile fails for me, both in CK and when setup in notepad lol

Garbled mess appears to be my only option without a gajillion more hours of troubleshooting *sadface*

Hmmm... have you extracted the contents of the scripts.rar file?  Usually unexplained compile fails are a result of missing scripts, since the CK can't access them from .bsa files.  You should check the errors it throws in the CK to figure out which scripts it's not finding.

On 9/5/2018 at 5:13 AM, redeyesandlonghair said:

Hmmm... have you extracted the contents of the scripts.rar file?  Usually unexplained compile fails are a result of missing scripts, since the CK can't access them from .bsa files.  You should check the errors it throws in the CK to figure out which scripts it's not finding.

I didn't actually see a scripts.rar when I went into the folder to check... Not sure if I deleted it manually thinking it was unnecessary during my initial install or what but it wasn't there. I did generate the flags file which people were saying was the usually the main culprit of that error msg, but if there's a bunch of other scripts it's supposed to be finding, then I'm not sure what I can do. Would scripts.rar be inside one of the games bsa's or is there some other way to get it back?

On 9/8/2018 at 4:31 AM, Mugg said:

I didn't actually see a scripts.rar when I went into the folder to check... Not sure if I deleted it manually thinking it was unnecessary during my initial install or what but it wasn't there. I did generate the flags file which people were saying was the usually the main culprit of that error msg, but if there's a bunch of other scripts it's supposed to be finding, then I'm not sure what I can do. Would scripts.rar be inside one of the games bsa's or is there some other way to get it back?

There are two things that make the rar file appear.  First try uninstalling and then reinstalling the Creation Kit.  If that doesn't do it, then verify Skyrim's files via steam ( you'll have to reclean the official Skyrim dlc esms after this ).  At that point it should appear either in the Data, Scripts, or Scripts\Source folder.

As for why it disappears in the first place, that's a mystery.  Mine vanishes for no reason as well.

• 1 month later...