FuroTrap Improved: Tentacles! v6.91 (Last Updated: Apr-20)

2) strip the shield and weapon too. 1-h weapon doesn't get in the way much but the equipped shield looks off

There was a bug in stripping the player's gear, but I'll give it another try and see if I can fix it.

3) make the whole thing go faster - even with just two orgasms and "high" orgasm rate it still takes a minute or two to get through the whole thing. thats too long imo...

That's a good idea. Easily done.

4) it would be great to have different animations for different arousal levels or just for progression to orgasm. if more animations are not possible - you might try adding more text messages. atm, even with the moaning, it is quite difficult to tell when an orgasm is comming...

I agree. Adding messages is easy enough.

But, I'd really like to improve the animations as you suggest.

I really need to learn Blender (or team-up with a good animator here in the LoversLab).

1) add compatibility with joburg - if the scamps have nothing to do they will eventually stalk the PC and get her out of the trap (maybe make them run away in search of targets)

5) add compatibility with Lovers Aphrodisia and 3dOrgasm

Yes. This is ultimately the destination for this mod: to integrate it with the other Lovers mods. I don't have any plans yet, but if you or anyone has some cool integration ideas, I'd love to hear them.

If you do decide to make some animations of your own, could you try and fit some oral in there? I have yet to see anything besides basic Lovers animations that actually have oral. There's a couple near the face in this mod that ALMOST go in, but they basically just tease.

Oh, an upside down one might be pretty easy. Just flip her upside down and maybe add a little to the....stand thing.

I recently downloaded the 6.1 version and I had just a questions: Are the FuroTrapped Victim NPCs randomly spawned within the Oblivion worlds? I only found two or three' date=' once in Kvatch and nowhere else.

[/quote']

No, there are only those few.

Adding more victim NPCs hasn't been a priority.

First mod that's actually made me stop lurking, it's freaking amazing. Great work.

If I could ask, though, I was wondering. Is there anyway to add in the messy mesh so it looks like all the other tentacles are having fun now and again?

Also.. I ran into a few problems. After messing with the mod a few hours my character would no longer correctly load in the right place, and the spell itself stopped being a mine.

-= What is this mod? =-

FuroTrap gives the standard Oblivion Mine Traps a special effect.

When triggered' date=' the mines trap the victim in a Daedric tentacle pit (a bath or "furo" as they say in Japan).

Once trapped, the victim is forced to give birth (or orgasm), which summons Daedric Scamps.

These Scamps then run wild, attacking and imprisoning any other victims they can find.

[/quote']

Totally forgot they did this.

"Haha look at her she's trap"

*walks away*

"Oh God!!!!!"

*runs and gets captured*

:-/

First mod that's actually made me stop lurking' date=' it's freaking amazing. Great work.

If I could ask, though, I was wondering. Is there anyway to add in the messy mesh so it looks like all the other tentacles are having fun now and again?

Also.. I ran into a few problems. After messing with the mod a few hours my character would no longer correctly load in the right place, and the spell itself stopped being a mine.

[/quote']

The original FuroTrap is what got me to stop lurking and start contributing improvements also, so I know exactly what you mean.

Messy mesh? I like it!

Let me see what I can do.

Do you mean the mine dropped, but didn't detonate?

Or that the Summon Spell just stopped working altogether?

Did you reload a lot during those hours? I've noticed the trap can get glitchy between multiple reloads.

First mod that's actually made me stop lurking' date=' it's freaking amazing. Great work.

[/quote']

The original FuroTrap is what got me to stop lurking and start contributing improvements also, so I know exactly what you mean.

Messy mesh? I like it!

Let me see what I can do.

Do you mean the mine dropped, but didn't detonate?

Or that the Summon Spell just stopped working altogether?

Did you reload a lot during those hours? I've noticed the trap can get glitchy between multiple reloads.

I don't know what causes it, but the only way to prevent it is to completely quit the game and reload a save before it happened. That seems to work so far, also helps when the animation goes wonky. Just have to watch it. I think it has to do with multiple targets, though, because it seems to happen when I go crazy and enslave an entire town.

So the 6.2 version removes the Oblivion traps found in the Deadlands? Or the fleshy trap that emerges from the ground and cages the character briefly?

It's the cage part (not the fleshy tentacle trap).

The traps in the Oblivion Deadlands are still there.

The fleshy tentacle trap itself is still there.

The only thing that is removed is the black/red-stone with fleshy-flaps, claw-like ring that animates from underground into place around the tentacle trap.

Removing the claw gives us a few advantages:

* It fixes the bug where the claw would close too soon, leaving the tentacle trap in mid-air.

* It fixes the bug where the spawned Daedra Scamp would be trapped inside the claw along with the victim, instead of patrolling the area looking for more victims/intruders.

* It fixes the bug where the claw only appears on the first victim trapped (since it doesn't appear at all now).

* It gives us a better view of the action (victim and tentacle trap) since the claw isn't in the way anymore.

@feanor69 - I appreciate you constantly updating the mod. :)

Suggestion: I don't know if anyone has already recommended this. Maybe adding scamps who cast furo trap spells to the oblivion world or add such summoning spell to Oblivion's hostile conjurer mages? :D

Suggestion: I don't know if anyone has already recommended this. Maybe adding scamps who cast furo trap spells to the oblivion world or add such summoning spell to Oblivion's hostile conjurer mages? :D

That is an excellent idea!

I was thinking of placing traps manually, but adding NPCs is much easier.

That is an excellent idea!

I was thinking of placing traps manually' date=' but adding NPCs is much easier.

[/quote']

To add to that, adding furo trap Scamps to cyrodiil would also be pretty interesting :)

I've actually been giving it some thought, and I came up with something that would fit in well.

There were talks of adding other monsters that can be birthed, right? Well, I was thinking, why not add a "Random" speed, and have the creatures birthed based on how long the pregnancy takes. (20 seconds, Scamp, 80 Spider..)

I don't suppose it's possible to make the spell-summoned traps/scamps non-hostile to the caster' date=' or at least the player? I forsee female conjurer NPCs casting the spell then getting trapped by their own summon.

[/quote']

That is a good point!

Luckily, it's pretty easy to do.

I'll add it to the Settings next release.

I've actually been giving it some thought' date=' and I came up with something that would fit in well.

There were talks of adding other monsters that can be birthed, right? Well, I was thinking, why not add a "Random" speed, and have the creatures birthed based on how long the pregnancy takes. (20 seconds, Scamp, 80 Spider..)

[/quote']

That's an interesting idea, but it could be way too powerful.

Here's my dilemma:

1. Scamps cast Summon Trap, which one-shot captures any PC/NPC.

2. Scamps are pretty weak, so at least the PC/NPC has a chance to take them out before being trapped.

3. I usually don't want to add the Summon Trap to any thing more powerful than a Scamp.

4. Therefore, if the traps Summon other type of creatures, they would not cast traps (by my current thinking).

5. The Scamps would still try to trap PC/NPCs, but the other creatures would simply lay waste to everything (including potential victims).

How to Balance:

Maybe other types of creature spawn rarely?

Or maybe the spawned creatures should be leveled to the PC?

Or maybe the types spawned should be limited by victim level? (No spiders from a level 1 victim)

Or since the FuroTrap is more of a sandbox/fun type of mod anyway, maybe it should be overpowered and all spawned creatures can cast traps?

Any thoughts?

I've actually been giving it some thought' date=' and I came up with something that would fit in well.

[/quote']

That's an interesting idea, but it could be way too powerful.

Here's my dilemma:

1. Scamps cast Summon Trap, which one-shot captures any PC/NPC.

2. Scamps are pretty weak, so at least the PC/NPC has a chance to take them out before being trapped.

3. I usually don't want to add the Summon Trap to any thing more powerful than a Scamp.

4. Therefore, if the traps Summon other type of creatures, they would not cast traps (by my current thinking).

5. The Scamps would still try to trap PC/NPCs, but the other creatures would simply lay waste to everything (including potential victims).

How to Balance:

Maybe other types of creature spawn rarely?

Or maybe the spawned creatures should be leveled to the PC?

Or maybe the types spawned should be limited by victim level? (No spiders from a level 1 victim)

Or since the FuroTrap is more of a sandbox/fun type of mod anyway, maybe it should be overpowered and all spawned creatures can cast traps?

Any thoughts?

Well if you're looking for balance, the other Daedra don't necessarily need to spawn more. They could just be rapers themselves. You could put a reliance on Lover's Creatures and rip the use of that spell for it. Wouldn't even need to make new mobs then, either, just spawn the ones off that list.