Billyy's Animations

Match maker found on the sexlab thread page as a mod that you should download for testing animations and other things. It has a mass match maker spell that'll hit all people/creatures in the area around you or you can have one spell for one hand and the other spell for the other hand and cast it on you and then quickly hit the creatures needed.

What I do:

Download and install Mass Matchmaker.

You'll get 5 spells, the ones you need are Mass Matchmaker - self and Target

Cast Matchmaker self, and then cast Target on 2 npc's (2 horses in this case)

It should start the animation.

Mass Matchmaker wont work for most creature animations. it's better to spam attack with the normal Matchmaker spells, just remember to use it on yourself first before the creatures.

To bundle the answers a bit:

- use either match maker for testing or mods like Defeat/Shout like a Virgin/Scent of Sex/Aroused creatures/Cursed Loot for more immersive ways. Those three suggested are those i know they can trigger all animations (except MaleFemaleCreature), not necessarily exclusive. ;)

- use sexlab tools to switch to the animation you want once any is started. Of course there are limits, the animation you want to see must have the same number of actors and the same type of actors. You can't switch from wolf to giant, for example.

*edit: answered without checking the animation, i'm afraid the options for two horses are more limited because i've never been in a situation with 2 hostile horses... Defeat won't do it. Shout like a Virgin might work, but it's more a quest mod than random sex and in this case, not that much more immersive than match maker (you shout to start sex, and damage/kill participants by sex). Cursed Loot can trigger random rapes with mutliple creatures, but it's certainly overkill if all you want is to see this animation. Not 100% sure if aroused creatures triggers x-somes, it's been a while since i've used it.

Archived