Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

3 hours ago, brookedacrook said:

hello! For some reason after passioning the cum masks don't show up. Would you maybe know why?

There might be 2 reasons.

1) You haven't install them or

2) You have some custom skin that does not alow skin parts texture edit.

If you're sure that you have installed them, try a different skin and see if it happens.

16 hours ago, Anophilius said:

Hello. Any further plans to develop Passion?

As you see, I'm gathering bugs to fix.

That's further plans to develop Passion.

If I don't do it now, it will be worse in the future and believe me,

that it is very hard to find one or two lines of code in a thousands of them.  

15 minutes ago, TwilightStorm said:

Sounds like a lot of work, thank you for continuing to tweak, develop Passion and finding time to answer all these questions!

Would you consider creating snon-adult standalone mods?

7 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Sure. That's important. I was just asking if you have any ideas which direction Passion should go next.

2 hours ago, kie9999 said:

Hi, I downloaded the Passion Version 2.6.x.x mod but it doesn't seem to work with version 1.69, the game crashes

any advice?

thanks

I suppose that you have read the ReadThis.pdf.

WARNING!

IF YOU DON'T HAVE Roaring Heights AND YOU DON'T INSTALL StoreObjects.package THE GAME WILL CRASH AT LOAD.

Please read the ReadThis.pdf of this version update.

You have to install Roaring Heights or StoreObjects.

If this is not the case then do not install CmarNYC_Penis.Package because it is for version 1.67

On 5/26/2018 at 3:45 PM, TwilightStorm said:

If the setting is enabled and the percentage you choose, is 50% then teens should have the Erotic interaction in their pie menu when they are at half of their lifespan.

I play with teens and passion long before start modding it and certainly, I'm not the only one.

Maybe some other mod prevent it?

I don't know what mods you have.

So what is that Xml mod you say and what it does to teens?

Any screenshot of your mods folder might give a clue.

And please don't blame passion or any modder, for any glitch in your game, unless you're sure for that.

You can be sure of it, if others have the same glitch.

If not...  

The glitch is your mod choices.

Well basically the xml mod is this mod where you have 3 options risky , daydream , or have ( sex position ) sex with ( sim name ) as well as 3 sex positions 

missionary , doggy style , and cowgirl , in this mod you cant control the positions unlike the passion mod .

The passion mod you can control which position you want your sims to do , ps the last posts i been making i was for sure its a glitch , I'm telling everyone who's reading this post to know before downloading this mod that this shit is going on in my game and this shit probably happen to someone else but probably not being up spoken about this unlike i am right now , sorry if this comes around as harsh but i'm just getting my point across as clear and well spoken as i could ,

the mod was working when i had both mods installed so yeah .

can you please fix the teen passion option cause i recently downloaded the mod like a month ago , and you will be asking why are you still playing sims 3 go play sims 4 or the mobile version , well the sims 4 game in my game has stopped working all together , and i wanted to play the sims so bad and as soon as i open the sims 3 game for the first time in 4 months 

it randomly works again , the reason why i haven't played the sims 3 in 4 months cause the game constantly saying that the sims 3 has stopped working but now i'm blessed . 

the passion mod did work , at first it worked on teens but now the mod doesn't work on teens like it did on the older sims , and also when i first downloaded the sex positions half of the download files are outdated and don't work , so what i'm saying is that ... 

what to include on the development of the mod:

is...

please fix the glitch where teens cant passion nor'e have the interactions to use the mod as it supposed to do ( even though i enabled the mod to allow teens to do so ) ,

as well as include the mods that doesn't work and outdated for a while/long time on this site . 

this only applies to the sims 3 .

2 hours ago, yuei said:

can you please fix the teen passion option cause i recently downloaded the mod like a month ago , and you will be asking why are you still playing sims 3 go play sims 4 or the mobile version , well the sims 4 game in my game has stopped working all together , and i wanted to play the sims so bad and as soon as i open the sims 3 game for the first time in 4 months 

it randomly works again , the reason why i haven't played the sims 3 in 4 months cause the game constantly saying that the sims 3 has stopped working but now i'm blessed . 

the passion mod did work , at first it worked on teens but now the mod doesn't work on teens like it did on the older sims , and also when i first downloaded the sex positions half of the download files are outdated and don't work , so what i'm saying is that ... 

is...

please fix the glitch where teens cant passion nor'e have the interactions to use the mod as it supposed to do ( even though i enabled the mod to allow teens to do so ) ,

as well as include the mods that doesn't work and outdated for a while/long time on this site . 

If I remember well. we should set up teen sex proprieties in Nraas (woohooer) and in Passion

On 5/28/2018 at 8:12 AM, TwilightStorm said:

I've test this with naked outfits.

Is the outfit the issue?

Fishing motor boat is the same? OR not?

Thank you  for your fast reply.

I have tested with naked out fit and I have got the same issue (pic 1). The test with boat show the same issue (pic 2). Finally I boated to another location with a sim. Then clic on erotic on the boat. The action occured in the former location (pic 3).

Cheers

Screenshot-22.jpg

Screenshot-21.jpg

Screenshot-23.jpg

On 5/27/2018 at 6:16 PM, TwilightStorm said:

There might be 2 reasons.

1) You haven't install them or

2) You have some custom skin that does not alow skin parts texture edit.

If you're sure that you have installed them, try a different skin and see if it happens.

Thank you! :) 

17 hours ago, yuei said:

On 5/27/2018 at 6:23 PM, TwilightStorm said:

is...

On 5/28/2018 at 1:41 AM, Anophilius said:

Sure. That's important. I was just asking if you have any ideas which direction Passion should go next.

14 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

If I remember well. we should set up teen sex proprieties in Nraas (woohooer) and in Passion

Outdate sex mods from this site (sims 3 edition)

galgat_KWanimations1.067z 

Mike24fixed xml.7z

KW_MaryJane_AnimationsV1.4.7z

Can you please include these files into the new development of the passion mod

these mods haven't been updated for a while now 

it would be good if they're updated and included ,

if so thanks ? .

Sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a way to reduce the number of places that the passion menu option shows up? It's just feeling a little clutter-ish with what is essentially a settings menu showing up on every sim and every object. Especially when I use it so infrequently during game play.

Thanks for the help!

On 5/29/2018 at 4:17 AM, yuei said:

is...

Once more and last one!

PASSION HAS NO GLITCH WITH TEENS.

Since you saw it work once  and stopped working later, is NOT PASSION ISSUE but of some other mod that you have.

I wanted to help you and asked you to post a screenshot of your mods folder but it seems that you don't need my help.

On 5/29/2018 at 9:55 PM, yuei said:

Outdate sex mods from this site (sims 3 edition)

galgat_KWanimations1.067z 

Mike24fixed xml.7z

KW_MaryJane_AnimationsV1.4.7z

Can you please include these files into the new development of the passion mod

these mods haven't been updated for a while now 

it would be good if they're updated and included ,

if so thanks ? .

I'm not a moderator of the forum and all these above are not outdated since their creators have not update anything new.

It is NOT MY WORK to include them in passion.

Passion knows the animations creators and can play the animations. 

Galgat, Mike24, MaryJane are the creators of them and not me.

On 5/30/2018 at 9:58 AM, superphreke said:

Sorry if this has already been asked, but is there a way to reduce the number of places that the passion menu option shows up? It's just feeling a little clutter-ish with what is essentially a settings menu showing up on every sim and every object. Especially when I use it so infrequently during game play.

Thanks for the help!

Do you mean the Erotic option on the sim pie? What menu?

On 5/29/2018 at 7:23 AM, SimJMFan said:

Thank you  for your fast reply.

I have tested with naked out fit and I have got the same issue (pic 1). The test with boat show the same issue (pic 2). Finally I boated to another location with a sim. Then clic on erotic on the boat. The action occured in the former location (pic 3).

Cheers

Screenshot-22.jpg

Screenshot-21.jpg

Screenshot-23.jpg

Is this the Island Paradise world?

This moving animation algorithm, was made on Moonlight falls world and hell, I need to test it in every world from what I see.

Yeah, this needs to fix.

On 5/28/2018 at 8:21 PM, ponnysugar said:

may i ask  do i need to install both Roaring Heights and StoreObjects.if i have install roaring heights then do i need the storeobjects ? and i only have the normal roaring heights install, not gold edition, does it work ?.

If you have Roaring Heights installed then you don't need the Store Objects package. If you don't have Roaring Heights installed then you need the Store Objects package. Gold or Standard version doesn't matter.

8 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Is this the Island Paradise world?

This moving animation algorithm, was made on Moonlight falls world and hell, I need to test it in every world from what I see.

Yeah, this needs to fix.

It is a very small custom world Suvadiva Resort. I think it comes from Paradise world because it has many diving spot.

I hope it would not take too much of your time. Do you want me to test it in Island Paradise. I did not play with it because it is quite laggy,

Thank you