Passion [Requires patch level 1.63+]

18 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Once more and last one!

PASSION HAS NO GLITCH WITH TEENS.

Since you saw it work once  and stopped working later, is NOT PASSION ISSUE but of some other mod that you have.

I wanted to help you and asked you to post a screenshot of your mods folder but it seems that you don't need my help.

i removed the mods that don't work in my game , but i'm still having this issue , i have the same mods from before i had this issue and the mod/game is still having this issue .

i have proof to show you that it is a glitch , just because you don't have this issue with the teens in your game doesn't mean i don't have this problem and just making up drama in this forum so here you go

note i already enabled teens to interact with the mod mkay .

Untitled6.png

Untitled7.png

3 hours ago, yuei said:

i removed the mods that don't work in my game , but i'm still having this issue , i have the same mods from before i had this issue and the mod/game is still having this issue .

i have proof to show you that it is a glitch , just because you don't have this issue with the teens in your game doesn't mean i don't have this problem and just making up drama in this forum so here you go

note i already enabled teens to interact with the mod mkay .

Untitled6.png.fa2d85ff3d9d279eae81e05060b66e89.png

The reason that prevents your teens to have the romantic interaction, prevents also passion to have the Erotic interaction on the sim pie menu. One reason is EA rule that the teen sim must be at the 50% of its life span and another one is some mod.

Look at the teen characteristics and if the teen is below the middle of its teen life, is EA rule for teens that prevents romantic interaction and passion follow this rule. If the teen is close to the end of its teen life and you don't have these interactions (Romantic and Erotic) some mod prevents it and also prevents passion teen interaction. The EA rule activates and deactivates the Sim3 Woohoo system. Passion reports to it. That is the reason after passion animates something, it advance sims woohoo experience. GXTC is not connected to any of them and does specific things.

Download Buzzler Ageing Manager, to manage teen span life and play always with teens with no issues.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=447628

Once again IT IS NOT PASSION THAT DOES THAT.

PASSION DO NOT PREVENT IT SELF FROM ITS INTERACTIONS. 

As far no one except you has report such issue with teens and passion.

It is your game and only your game.

13 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

It is a very small custom world Suvadiva Resort. I think it comes from Paradise world because it has many diving spot.

I hope it would not take too much of your time. Do you want me to test it in Island Paradise. I did not play with it because it is quite laggy,

Thank you

If and whenever have the time I would like you to test 2 things.

1) Place an Exotic pole in a place int this world (This you screenshot) and start a pole dace and tell me if there is an issue also.

2) Test it also in moonlight falls and tell me if its the same issue or not.

The algorithm gets as reference to move the animation the sims current position and that is the issue. I think that I must change that to objects y at least coordinate.  

Hey, I see you're continuing this mod. That's good to hear! Some questions though about this. Do Sims always undress fully nude to use the interactions or is it dependent on the animation playing? I remember in older versions of Passion, the Sims would strip nude completely to use the sex anims.

Also, does the mod now follow the animation stages? For instance, I start with a blowjob animation and does it auto-progress to Vaginal/anal gradually?

5 hours ago, Tachyon said:

Hey, I see you're continuing this mod. That's good to hear! Some questions though about this. Do Sims always undress fully nude to use the interactions or is it dependent on the animation playing? I remember in older versions of Passion, the Sims would strip nude completely to use the sex anims.

Also, does the mod now follow the animation stages? For instance, I start with a blowjob animation and does it auto-progress to Vaginal/anal gradually?

When you clic on sequence in Passion, you can make a sequential list wiht all the positions. You can decide which one follow the other, the lengh of the positions before the next one.

I define already more than 80 sequences. I ususally put 5 to 6 positions in a sequence. 

Hope my comment can be useful to you.

11 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

If and whenever have the time I would like you to test 2 things.

1) Place an Exotic pole in a place int this world (This you screenshot) and start a pole dace and tell me if there is an issue also.

2) Test it also in moonlight falls and tell me if its the same issue or not.

The algorithm gets as reference to move the animation the sims current position and that is the issue. I think that I must change that to objects y at least coordinate.  

Here are the result of the 2 tests :

1) No issue with the pole dance in Suvadiva Resort world. (pic 1)

2) No issue with the boat in moonlight (pic 2) It only take quite a lot of time to launch.

Hope it will give you some clue.

Cheer

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-5.jpg

15 hours ago, TwilightStorm said:

Untitled6.png.fa2d85ff3d9d279eae81e05060b66e89.png

The reason that prevents your teens to have the romantic interaction, prevents also passion to have the Erotic interaction on the sim pie menu. One reason is EA rule that the teen sim must be at the 50% of its life span and another one is some mod.

Look at the teen characteristics and if the teen is below the middle of its teen life, is EA rule for teens that prevents romantic interaction and passion follow this rule. If the teen is close to the end of its teen life and you don't have these interactions (Romantic and Erotic) some mod prevents it and also prevents passion teen interaction. The EA rule activates and deactivates the Sim3 Woohoo system. Passion reports to it. That is the reason after passion animates something, it advance sims woohoo experience. GXTC is not connected to any of them and does specific things.

Download Buzzler Ageing Manager, to manage teen span life and play always with teens with no issues.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=447628

Once again IT IS NOT PASSION THAT DOES THAT.

PASSION DO NOT PREVENT IT SELF FROM ITS INTERACTIONS. 

As far no one except you has report such issue with teens and passion.

It is your game and only your game.

i downloaded the aging manager and the mod hasn't been updated since 2012 and as soon as i downloaded the mod there are no interactions for the aging manager mod ,

i already have romantic interactions for teens even right now teens can do it , only difference is its that they don't have it for adults which is what i'm talking about ,

and also the screenshot was from before the passion mod wasn't working for teens mkay , 

i only let teens be in they're own age group until they're young adults they could do the same to older sims .

my game works different than yours , the passion/erotic mod may work for you from the teens in the game but not mines even though i had it enabled .

the last time i had it work was when the red headed kid and the blonde chick was hanging out at the old warehouse , i use testing cheats enabled to buy from that lot to get a couch 

so they could have sex , i was using the romantic interactions as you told me and as soon as i click on the couch the bitch dint show up in the have sex with section

and all the ginger boy could do is to only use the solo passion his own damn self , all he could do is jerking off , i switch households and i click on the blonde bitch and they're no freaking options for the passion mod , the passion mod i downloaded was from loverslab not from mod the sims , and the next day when i open up my laptop to play the damn game 

the dude don't got no solo passion options nor'e passion options either , and that's why i kept on complaining about the mod in this forum , 

you can tell from the way i'm typing that i am just as fustrated as you are , 

i understand that you are helping me which is very good , 

i'm not even trolling here i'm telling you whats really going on in my game 

i'm being really honest here ,

thanks for seeing the issues i'm having with this mod and goodbye .

56 minutes ago, yuei said:

i downloaded the aging manager and the mod hasn't been updated since 2012 and as soon as i downloaded the mod there are no interactions for the aging manager mod ,

i already have romantic interactions for teens even right now teens can do it , only difference is its that they don't have it for adults which is what i'm talking about ,

and also the screenshot was from before the passion mod wasn't working for teens mkay , 

i only let teens be in they're own age group until they're young adults they could do the same to older sims .

OK! This is enough I think!

This mod keeps play in all my sims3 folders.

The folders I use to play and folders I use to mod passion.

If it's outdate for you because it hasn't been updated since 2012,

as many other things are outdate in sims 3,

I remind you that Sims 3 is last updated on 2016 with the 1.69 patch

and today also outdated. The game it self!

The interaction of Aging manager is 2BE on the pie menu and I'm sure that you haven't even look at it.

I suggest to you to uninstall Sim3 and go and find some better and most updated game to play.

There is nothing more that I can do for you.

This post is my last one to you and from now on anything you post will be ignored....

P/S If you were Trolling here, you would be banned.

Admins and moderators of the forum are modders followers

I suggest, do not try it...

Read the forum rules.  

12 minutes ago, yuei said:

my game works different than yours , the passion/erotic mod may work for you from the teens in the game but not mines even though i had it enabled .

the last time i had it work was when the red headed kid and the blonde chick was hanging out at the old warehouse , i use testing cheats enabled to buy from that lot to get a couch 

so they could have sex , i was using the romantic interactions as you told me and as soon as i click on the couch the bitch dint show up in the have sex with section

and all the ginger boy could do is to only use the solo passion his own damn self , all he could do is jerking off , i switch households and i click on the blonde bitch and they're no freaking options for the passion mod , the passion mod i downloaded was from loverslab not from mod the sims , and the next day when i open up my laptop to play the damn game 

the dude don't got no solo passion options nor'e passion options either , and that's why i kept on complaining about the mod in this forum , 

update : even if i use romantic interactions with the two they still don't have the passion interactions , they now only use the graphic xtc mod now , 

i'll wait till they're ya to use this mod that now doesn't work on them now but only works on young adults and up ,

12 minutes ago, yuei said:

you can tell from the way i'm typing that i am just as fustrated as you are , 

i understand that you are helping me which is very good , 

i'm not even trolling here i'm telling you whats really going on in my game 

i'm being really honest here ,

thanks for seeing the issues i'm having with this mod and goodbye .

4 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

Here are the result of the 2 tests :

1) No issue with the pole dance in Suvadiva Resort world. (pic 1)

2) No issue with the boat in moonlight (pic 2) It only take quite a lot of time to launch.

Hope it will give you some clue.

Cheer

Screenshot.jpg

Screenshot-5.jpg

Yeah you gave me THE answer.

I'll get back to work when I have the time.

At the moment I'm on a big development at work and this sucks most of my time.

Thanks to you I know what to do or change 99.8%  

1 hour ago, TwilightStorm said:

OK! This is enough I think!

This mod keeps play in all my sims3 folders.

The folders I use to play and folders I use to mod passion.

If it's outdate for you because it hasn't been updated since 2012,

as many other things are outdate in sims 3,

I remind you that Sims 3 is last updated on 2016 with the 1.69 patch

and today also outdated. The game it self!

The interaction of Aging manager is 2BE on the pie menu and I'm sure that you haven't even look at it.

I suggest to you to uninstall Sim3 and go and find some better and most updated game to play.

There is nothing more that I can do for you.

This post is my last one to you and from now on anything you post will be ignored....

P/S If you were Trolling here, you would be banned.

Admins and moderators of the forum are modders followers

I suggest, do not try it...

Read the forum rules.  

now i'm stupid when i opened the game i saw 2b tech i dint notice that but when i click that there goes the age manager mod so i was wrong it does work , 

my game still works fine and i already spend my hard earn money on my laptop/game , sims 4 don't work anymore which is why i am playing sims 3 so yeah ,

thanks for your help sorry for putting a burden on you posting here , it was nice of you to help though , now i'm going back to playing bye ( waives goodbye ) .

25 minutes ago, yuei said:

now i'm stupid when i opened the game i saw 2b tech i dint notice that but when i click that there goes the age manager mod so i was wrong it does work , 

note my game still works fine and i already spend my hard earn money on my laptop/game , sims 4  game is being retarded

cause the game would load for a eternity and wont get on to the household/gameplay

which is why i am playing sims 3 so yeah ,

thanks for your help sorry for putting a burden on you posting here , it was nice of you to helping though , now i'm going back to playing ( waives goodbye ) .

now the passion mod works for teens now thanks to you 

big thanks to you and now i'm done with posting in this forum .

25 minutes ago, yuei said:

Hello,

Excuse me, for my English but I had a question, is this normal please that this MOD removes all my romantic interaction, for example, not to kiss possible with this MOD between my Sims;

How to find that please?

In any case, I love your MOD, it is brilliant.

Thank you in advance

Aza

7 hours ago, SimJMFan said:

When you clic on sequence in Passion, you can make a sequential list wiht all the positions. You can decide which one follow the other, the lengh of the positions before the next one.

I define already more than 80 sequences. I ususally put 5 to 6 positions in a sequence. 

Hope my comment can be useful to you.

Damn, so I have to setup each one manually? That's going to be a pain....Kinky world used to setup the sequence automatically :(

Thank you for your reply.

2 hours ago, Tachyon said:

Damn, so I have to setup each one manually? That's going to be a pain....Kinky world used to setup the sequence automatically :(

It is an easy and quick process. you can setup the sequence as you want. First, you select sequence in the passion menu and after you select the position you want. Like that an Amra position can follow a L666. 

And when you have done it once you can save it. 

CHeers

Where exactly do i find the  cmar_XCAS_TuningClothingNaked.package  and cmar_MorphingPenisVisibleOnlyTuning.package files? i have the all but these installed. I cant for the life of me find them. =(

Edit: Found OnlyTurning.package Still cant find TurningClothingNaked.Package

13 hours ago, Aza75 said:

Hello,

Excuse me, for my English but I had a question, is this normal please that this MOD removes all my romantic interaction, for example, not to kiss possible with this MOD between my Sims;

How to find that please?

In any case, I love your MOD, it is brilliant.

Thank you in advance

Aza

I think it is not an issue with passion. You should set it up with Nraas (master and woohoo). 

18 hours ago, Tachyon said:

Check passion settings Randomization and Initial Category. Sure you don't have to setup a random sequence manualy

1 hour ago, MyFamilySims said:

Bonjour j'ai la version 2.6....sur mon jeu.

je voulais télécharger double dildo, buttplug, punisher.... mais si j'ai bien lu plus besoin de les charger avec cette version.

Mais avec quoi et comment les utilise t-on?

Télécharger tous les godes et si l'un d'entre eux est nécessaire dans une passion d'animation le chargera automatiquement. Ils ne fonctionnent que dans les animations KW.

(Google Translate)

6 hours ago, MyFamilySims said:

Désolé c'est bon après une mise a jour de mon navigateur, téléchargement ok.

Merci de votre aide

LOL, je ne connais aucun des mots que tu as dit mais je pourrais te comprendre! Je souhaite vraiment que cela se produise dans la vraie vie!

Hey guys. WOndering if you can help.

I'm trying to use the converted KW animations but I can't get them to work. Anyone have any idea what I need to put in the packages section to get it to work?

Please and thank you