[SEARCH]Who is this?

I could swear i've seen at least something very similar as a follower in one of MxR mod reviews, but honestly i'm not very good at remembering NPC faces... and i don't really remember which one. I believe either a Serena mod or maybe a follower called Sofia, but both are rather a guess than anything else. Now that i read that i have doubts if i should post it at all, doesn't exactly sound helpful. :( But maybe a little bit?

That's a (very old) character I made to showcase that crappy face texture, not a NPC or preset. Not even sure if I have that savegame anymore, but I can take a quick look later. I know I've recycled that face several times (with minor tweaks) including for this character, but that's also almost a year ago.

Those eyes in the images you linked should be included in "Eyes of Beauty", I think that's what I used back in the days. That's also when I used Ningheim as a base race for all my characters, same as this one. Completely replaced all assets though, so don't expect the NIngheim to have that face as preset.

That's a (very old) character I made to showcase that crappy face texture, not a NPC or preset. Not even sure if I have that savegame anymore, but I can take a quick look later. I know I've recycled that face several times (with minor tweaks) including for this character, but that's also almost a year ago.

Those eyes in the images you linked should be included in "Eyes of Beauty", I think that's what I used back in the days. That's also when I used Ningheim as a base race for all my characters, same as this one. Completely replaced all assets though, so don't expect the NIngheim to have that face as preset.

You would make me very happy if you manage to recover this character...

This page of your work is unbelievable....wonder-bar!!!

Eyes of beauty is alright...I used them also.

SG-eyebrows... :angel:

...yes, the face texture is available and the rest will be yours (you need to do the rest by yourself)...this "junior-member", a "high fidelity-texture-junkee"  peeks his work to the top-level, as much skyrim can "handle"...crazy._)

-and for me - I want to have them all----that..."pristess" - please...maybe you can send her to me?...I would take all and store them savely...please with body textures:-))...and your work will be "donated"-if you like!

-and, the girls will be in good hands here-.... we ´ll play little longer skyrim... :cool:

Alright... actually still had a savegame. I'll make a generic follower and post it on my tumblr/flickr once it's done (weekend, probably), since some other people asked about that character in the past too.

@t.ara

I don't mean to be rude, but I don't quite understand what you mean... thanks for the compliments? D:

Alright... actually still had a savegame. I'll make a generic follower and post it on my tumblr/flickr once it's done (weekend, probably), since some other people asked about that character in the past too.

You made my day, this would be one of the greatest followers ever.

Once I have released next MariaEden I want to start with a non Adult mod - a female follower with a complex and strong AI, doing her daily business and having her own will.  I think that your follower would be the best candidate for this experiment.

Just a quick note on my end; I didn't forget about this.

Follower is ready to go (probably, haven't spent more than a minute for testing), but its just a generic follower so should be fine - first look was ok. Had to improvise with some assets as some of the mods I used back then weren't in my setup anymore. To be honest, I really don't like this face texture but I used it for now to give you the face you were looking for.

Tell me if something's off here:

6aac2e0bbd.jpg

Other than that, I'm only waiting for Maevan2's permission to share the mature skin textures this character is using.

Cheers,

tetro

Wow-a really interesting "virtuality".

I think I will try to create a "play"-girl of her...(character to play with)

The mature-skin is on nexus...the eybrows and eyes are above...

Interesting how she will look inside of the game:-)

p.s. the more simple (cloting and bow), the more better for the athmo of skyrim:-)

..and you perfect PLACED her;-))

If somebody is interested in a PLAYER of this character, let me know-I try to create it.

THANK YOU:-)

this is without any options, only the head-geometry...(eyes are more small !)

-but I will try to re-construct her;-)

post-1454928-0-95341400-1502234457_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-52905700-1502234475_thumb.jpg

Archived