[Request] [Search] Shy Gal outfit

I have been searching the internet for a Skyrim Shy Gal outfit and couldn't find one if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be appreciated.

Assuming you will make the mod, could you make it multiple colors and for cbbe as well?

I will provide an image link for those who do not know what I am talking about.

post-1855291-0-44200300-1501275350_thumb.jpg  

You could try just finding a red outfit with a hood (like little red riding hood outfit??) and adding something like Insanitys mask (nexus mod 28236) 

then go into the texture file for the mask and whiten it up add the patch texture over the right eye and draw in the mouth. Then all you would need is a hairdo that covered the left eye. 

post-1117368-0-34514100-1501295323_thumb.jpgpost-1117368-0-27250300-1501295335_thumb.jpg

You could try porting SPB Green Outfit from oblivion to skyrim.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/38608/?

The link is only texture I think you can find the mesh in the speedbuster collection mod found at this link.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/24131/?

One way to port oblivion to skyrim.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58624-how-to-port-oblivion-files-to-skyrim-using-outfit-studio/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1966949

Anyone know where to get a belt that might work I have been porting something and need a belt kind like the above screenshot? So far I have the green outfit ported over for my character to try out but it still needs a belt and maybe a hood of some sort.

post-25667-0-08329500-1501338901_thumb.png

OK so far this is what the mask looks like with a new texture. I am running into problems finding a compatible hood though... most of them replace your hair to avoid clipping. 

The hair btw is ApachiiskyF04 

post-1117368-0-46724000-1501339726_thumb.jpg

So far the effect is more of a Slutty Shy-Gal cosplay. tongue.png

OK so far this is what the mask looks like with a new texture. I am running into problems finding a compatible hood though... most of them replace your hair to avoid clipping. 

hmmm appears some "fine tuning" is needed. dodgy.gif

post-1117368-0-96593200-1501342374_thumb.jpg

Tried a different hairstyle and made some mesh adjustments to the hair in looks menu...

post-1117368-0-11608400-1501345333_thumb.jpg

It is starting to look like you will need someone WAY better at this than I am to fix the hair problems....  blush.gif

here is the updated texture file for the mask though

Install Insanitys mask mod Nexus mod 28236 

copy this file to Skyrim\Data\textures\mask\ folder and replace

mask_diff.dds

I have not asked Insanity if I can do this, and I don't know what the rules are for posted texture changes to other peoples mods (hopefully referencing and requiring the original mod is enough) if this is a violation I apologize in advance (plz don't don't nuke me from LL) sad.png 

hmmm appears some "fine tuning" is needed. dodgy.gif

Tried a different hairstyle and made some mesh adjustments to the hair in looks menu...

It is starting to look like you will need someone WAY better at this than I am to fix the hair problems....  blush.gif

here is the updated texture file for the mask though

Install Insanitys mask mod Nexus mod 28236 

copy this file to Skyrim\Data\textures\mask\ folder and replace

attachicon.gifmask_diff.dds

I have not asked Insanity if I can do this, and I don't know what the rules are for posted texture changes to other peoples mods (hopefully referencing and requiring the original mod is enough) if this is a violation I apologize in advance (plz don't don't nuke me from LL) sad.png 

Anyone know where to get a belt that might work I have been porting something and need a belt kind like the above screenshot? So far I have the green outfit ported over for my character to try out but it still needs a belt and maybe a hood of some sort.

You could try porting SPB Green Outfit from oblivion to skyrim.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/38608/?

The link is only texture I think you can find the mesh in the speedbuster collection mod found at this link.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/24131/?

One way to port oblivion to skyrim.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58624-how-to-port-oblivion-files-to-skyrim-using-outfit-studio/page-2?do=findComment&comment=1966949

You could try just finding a red outfit with a hood (like little red riding hood outfit??) and adding something like Insanitys mask (nexus mod 28236) 

then go into the texture file for the mask and whiten it up add the patch texture over the right eye and draw in the mouth. Then all you would need is a hairdo that covered the left eye. 

Thanks for your ideas guys, will be trying them out soon  :)

OK so I had a little inspiration while out at the pool.

post-1117368-0-14000200-1501381304_thumb.jpg

This is what you will need.

Nexus Mod 67952 "Gwelda (Little) Red Riding Hood Outfit" By Deserter X 

in this order:

Required Download and install (using preferred method)

One of the main files A or B (2k or 4k your choice)

Optional files A the CBBE conversion file (I don't know if the hood and the mask and the hair will line up properly if you use UNP)

Optional Download and install

HDT and Bodyslide files (these shouldn't be needed if you just plan to use the hood) 

Download these two files and place them in your "Skyrim\Data\meshes\DX\MiniArmorsCollection\Helmets\GweldaRedHood\" folder. Overwrite existing files.

DX_MAC_Gwelda_0.nif

DX_MAC_Gwelda_1.nif

You will also need Nexus Mod 10168 Apachii Sky Hair by Apachii

The hood is sized to work with F04

once you have all that you still need to change the slot the mask uses for it to co-exist with the Helm.

Before I write up how to do that, let me know if you need me too. shy.gif  You might already know

OK so I had a little inspiration while out at the pool.

This is what you will need.

Nexus Mod 67952 "Gwelda (Little) Red Riding Hood Outfit" By Deserter X 

in this order:

Required Download and install (using preferred method)

One of the main files A or B (2k or 4k your choice)

Optional files A the CBBE conversion file (I don't know if the hood and the mask and the hair will line up properly if you use UNP)

Optional Download and install

HDT and Bodyslide files (these shouldn't be needed if you just plan to use the hood) 

Download these two files and place them in your "Skyrim\Data\meshes\DX\MiniArmorsCollection\Helmets\GweldaRedHood\" folder. Overwrite existing files.

attachicon.gifDX_MAC_Gwelda_0.nif

attachicon.gifDX_MAC_Gwelda_1.nif

You will also need Nexus Mod 10168 Apachii Sky Hair by Apachii

The hood is sized to work with F04

once you have all that you still need to change the slot the mask uses for it to co-exist with the Helm.

Before I write up how to do that, let me know if you need me too. shy.gif  You might already know

Sorry, no idea. I'm new to modding aside from nexus and other mod sites such as this one I can't change much. It would be a help if you let me know. :)  

Sorry, no idea. I'm new to modding aside from nexus and other mod sites such as this one I can't change much. It would be a help if you let me know. smile.png  

OK you still have to do all the other stuff on the previous 2 posts

but now just add unzipping the contents of this zip file to your steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\data\ folder and let it overwrite. this will make the hood a slot 55 item and allow it to be worn at the same time as the mask. This should be done last

Gwelda Red Riding Hood.zip

and make sure to activate it in your mod organizer program (MO, NMM whichever)

To get the items in game:

post-1117368-0-77082400-1501439006_thumb.jpgpost-1117368-0-44731600-1501439013_thumb.jpg

open console (usually the ` tilde key) 

Type "help gwelda 4

find the empty hood (the one that says empty) and get its item code

then type: player.additem {the code} 1

repeat steps for the mask it is simply called insanity

Sorry, no idea. I'm new to modding aside from nexus and other mod sites such as this one I can't change much. It would be a help if you let me know. smile.png  

OK you still have to do all the other stuff on the previous 2 posts

but now just add unzipping the contents of this zip file to your steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\data\ folder and let it overwrite. this will make the hood a slot 55 item and allow it to be worn at the same time as the mask. This should be done last

attachicon.gifGwelda Red Riding Hood.zip

and make sure to activate it in your mod organizer program (MO, NMM whichever)

To get the items in game:

open console (usually the ` tilde key) 

Type "help gwelda 4

find the empty hood (the one that says empty) and get its item code

then type: player.additem {the code} 1

repeat steps for the mask it is simply called insanity

Thanks, this helped quite a bit.  :)

Archived