12 minutes ago, Texoth said:

I tried to download the mod, but the only available file is 3.1. Is this a naming issue or something else?

There is a serious issue with the new 0.40 release. I will post a fixed version later today probably

Okay, installed Interactive BDSM, did some testing and found a rather nasty bug.  Here are my test notes.

Spoiler

Installed Interactive 0.1d
Activated
Activated AYAGAS 0.4
Loaded save game of Skyrim
On load got severam messages top left.  (Not 100% sure what they said, they popped up so fast and faded so fast)
    Interactive Torture Framework active
    AYGAS Core Script Loaded
    Civil war not completed

Within about 30 sec 2 new MCMs registered

Checked the MCM for interactive torture
    Showed ZAP as OK
    PAHE was not listed
    HSH was not listed
    There were configuration settings for slaves for both PAHE and HSH however

Checked the MCM for AYAGAS
    Slavery tab
        Noted that Bruma is listed, I don't have the mod that adds that.
        Helgen is listed, I do not have Helgen reborn.
        It identified Heljarchen hall, which I was standing outside of at the time.  Listed as "Who knows?"
    Progress tab
        Things looked okay, no progress yet of course
    Options tab
        Under detected mods
            Sexlab                OK
            Paradise Halls        OK
            HSH                    OK
            ZAZ 8.0+            OK
            Interactive BDSM    Missing
            Beyond Skyrim        --

There was no listing for Helgen Reborn

It also listed a total of 8 owners

Next I grabbed 3 slaves under PAHE management ready for sale.
    No new dialog for the slaves (yet)
    Headed to Whiterun
    Stopped to talk to a guard on way in, no new dialog options (as expected)
    Stopped at new Battleborn (Whiterun Revisited) and to see if Fafnir (dog) wanted to buy a slave, no dialog optons.
    Talked to Gwendolyn and Alfhid on the farm, they did not have any new dialog options for buy a slave.

Entered Whiterun, tried talking to Adrianne at the forge, and Nazeem at the market place, neither had dialog about buying one of the 3 slaves I had with me.

Next entered the Bannered Mare, CTD on entry.  From Papyrus looks like SLEN and AYGAS were both running a lot of checks.

Reloaded, but this time I went to the MCM and used the restart the mod option.

On reload went back to Whiterun. Outside Whiterun I encountered a naked Redguard woman named Clessia (Bandit Outlaw).  This is not a NPC I or any mod has added, not sure where she came from.  Curious I followed her, she got just past the carriage horse and then literally just disappeared.  As I got near the gate, here comes Clessia again, I could talk to her but she only had the SLEN romance dialog.  I'm wondering if this is some sort of "artifact" from where I had an earlier version of AYGAS installed that somehow got reactivated.

Stopped at the market square and talked to Nazeem again, this time he had the "have you ever dreamed of having a servant?" dialog option.

Sold Nazeem Eola (yes THAT Eola), transaction went fine.  Made a bit over 2k gold.
    Turns out Clessia belongs to Nazeem, I was pretty sure I'd killed or disabled all those older slaves, will watch to see if the mod has somehow found record of them in my save game and reactivated them.

After one sale I now have a slavery skill of 2

Crashed entering the Bannered Mare again.  Its looking like the combined script load of SLEN and AYGAS might be a problem.

Reloaded from a save just after selling to Nazeem
    Crashed after entering again, it loads, Hulda has time to say "Come on in, just checked the fire, if you..." and CTD.  According to Papyrus both SLEN and AYGAS are both running a lot of checks during this.  
    Disabled SLEN, reloaded tried entering Bannered Mare again, crashed again.
    Reloaded, attempted to go into Belethors, crashed again.
    Checked papyrus log and noted that it detected Rasheeda, this is a slave I'd previously sold to Belethor but after uninstalling AYGAS, I had disabled that slave via console.  Apparently its still detecting her and this is may be what's causing my crashes.

Also note that according the AYGAS MCM, Total Nr of Owners is listed as 8

Reloaded again, this time however I waited for 11 days first before going back to Whiterun, I wanted to see if this would give things time to reset and clear out any issues.
    Checked MCM, and the number of owners had dropped to 7.
    Headed back to Whiterun
    This time going past the new Pelagio farm I got debug notifications it found a new owner: Severio Pelagio, then another for Nimriel
    Went back to the new Battleborn farm, talked to Fafnir again this time he had the "have you ever dreamed..." dialog, he offered me about 1900 for Eola, I resisted the urge.  LOL  (Note this was after I used the Restart mod option, so apparently that makes a difference)
    Arrived at Whiterun main gate, so far have not seen Clessia
    Went to Jucanis Imports, sold a slave to Rellus, went fine no crash (had no previously sold him a slave so I didn't expect a crash)

Went to Belethors next, went in, seemed okay for about 8-10 seconds and then it crashed.  Checked papyrus and it was checking for Rasheda again and seems to think it found her.

Here's the last snippet of the papyrus log:

[05/28/2018 - 03:34:47PM] aygas:aygas: tracking Rellus Jucanis  [Cell <WhiterunJucanisHouse (00036ED5)>]
[05/28/2018 - 03:34:47PM] aygas:    process offline:Rellus Jucanis
[05/28/2018 - 03:34:48PM] aygas:aygas: tracking Urag gro-Shub  [Cell <WinterholdCollegeArcanaeum (00013810)>]
[05/28/2018 - 03:34:48PM] aygas:    process offline:Urag gro-Shub
[05/28/2018 - 03:34:48PM] aygas:aygas: tracking Nazeem  [Cell <ChillfurrowMainHouse (8F008AEF)>]
[05/28/2018 - 03:34:48PM] aygas:    process offline:Nazeem
[05/28/2018 - 03:34:48PM] aygas:aygas: tracking Olfrid Battle-Born  [Cell <WhiterunDrunkenHuntsman (000165B7)>]
[05/28/2018 - 03:34:48PM] aygas:    process offline:Olfrid Battle-Born
[05/28/2018 - 03:34:48PM] aygas:aygas: tracking Hulda  [Cell <WhiterunBanneredMare (0001605E)>]
[05/28/2018 - 03:34:48PM] aygas:    process offline:Hulda
[05/28/2018 - 03:34:49PM] aygas:aygas: tracking Brill  [Cell <WhiterunJorrvaskr (000165B5)>]
[05/28/2018 - 03:34:49PM] aygas:    process offline:Brill
[05/28/2018 - 03:34:49PM] aygas:aygas: tracking Belethor  [Cell <WhiterunBelethorsGeneralGoods (000165B3)>]
[05/28/2018 - 03:34:49PM] aygas:    processing:Belethor
[05/28/2018 - 03:34:49PM] aygas:      Slave Rasheda processing
[05/28/2018 - 03:34:49PM] aygas:         Attemt to reserve slot
[05/28/2018 - 03:34:49PM] aygas:         Reserved a slot
[05/28/2018 - 03:34:49PM] aygas:         Moving slave
[05/28/2018 - 03:34:50PM] aygas:         Check outfit

Other than Rellus those are all NPCs I sold slaves too sometime back before I uninstalled AYGAS

No idea how to fix this other than seeing if I can roll back to a much older save and find one before I disabled those slaves.

Moral of this story, if you uninstall AYGAS, KILL any sold slaves first before uninstalling, do not disable them with console.

You may need to consider adding a "Prepare for uninstall" option that removes all those sold slaves first.

Also, is there any way it can detect the PAHE assigned name of a slave rather than referring to them as Bandit Outlaw/Marauder/etc. ?

Regarding Clessia, she may not have been disabled since she would have been inside Nazeem's house and I don't think I went in there after her.  That would also explain why I wasn't getting a CTD when she showed up.  Its interesting that there's enough data stored in the save game that a new installed of AYGAS was still able to detect and find her and re-assign her to follow Nazeem (which she did after I'd restarted the mod via MCM).

On the up side, most other aspects of the mod I could test or observe seemed to be working fine.

1 hour ago, Musje said:

Did you already have HSH installed, or did you install it along with this mod?

Yes.  HSH was previously installed.  When you released this mod, I started a new game.  HSH and this mod were both installed at the start of the new game.

The missing dialogue might be due to some crappy Skyrim bug. Sometimes dialogue is missing after installing a mod. Save and reload fixes that. I recommend not to use the "Restart mod" option :)

And yes the data about the slaves is retained. Something of an oversight. This data isn't kept in the mod but in PapyrusUtil arrays, which are saved separately from the mod, so I will add an uninstall option in the upcoming fix. You can run that after installing the update. But then again, if you sell slaves and then uninstall Aygas, and then reinstall it later, the mod should pick up from where it left off, I'm not sure why it would crash.

The name of the slave in the lists uses GetDisplayName which gives the correct name. Dialogues use something else, and somehow the function doesn't pick up the new name assigned by PAHE. I don't think there is a fix.

Downloaded the new interactive.

The crashes appear to be because I used console to disable most of the slaves AFTER I had uninstalled AYGAS previously.  So when I reinstalled and it found info for them, they aren't listed as "dead" so its trying to use them but they're disabled and... crash.  Like I said, moral of the story is, NEVER disable a slave NPC after uninstalling AYGAS.  Reason I did it was I had several NPCs wandering about in buildings, they were no longer slaves, just naked women.  I only intended to clear out some "clutter" and never imagined it could cause this problem.   So to salvage this save I can either hope your next version can detect and clean them up, or I can try to edit PapyrusUtils and clear out the data, or I can find an old save to get the prid ID for each of them so I can re-enable them.

Or I could just wait til I start a new game.  Only reason I haven't already is because I've been using this game to test stuff for various people plus my own projects.

On the upside, for the one former slave, Caelia whom I don't think I disabled (meaning she was still in Nazeem's house all this time) AYGAS did indeed recognize her and put her back to work for Nazeem, so that DOES work even on an old save where AYGAS was uninstalled months ago.

I won't use the restart mod option in the future.

Pity about the dialogs, that's a shame but oh well.

I posted the new version!

Note that my super clever way to call papyrus functions in a soft dependency didn't actually work :( When you install this version, you will notice the mod manager asks you if you want pathes for Home Sweet Home and/or Interactive BDSM. If you install one of these mods later, you can safely re-install this mod and select the appropriate patches.

Einarr, this one has the "uninstall" option. You could try that after installing, and see if your slaves are still crashy when you talk to them.

Will give it a whirl.

And I can't talk to them, the ones causing the crash were disabled via console.  They aren't there anymore, that's the problem.  But I'll give it a go and see what happens.  Downloading and installing.

UPDATE:  Current testing notes.

Installed new versions of Interactive BDSM (0.2) and AYGAS (0.41)

Start up went fine, got notifications of scritps starting.
MCMs registered.

Interactive BDSM is now detected as OK by AYGAS

Intially, AYGAS listed total number of owners as 8.
Used the Uninstall option and then checked that again, owners had dropped to 0.

Decided to Save at this point and then reload (just to make sure everything is running).

Reloaded, took 3 slaves and headed to Whiterun from Heljarchen.

This time when I stopped to talk to a guard there was a dialog option "Have you heard rumors of slavery in these parts?" or something to that effect, is from this AYGAS?

Stopped that the new Battleborn farm, talked to Fafnir and sold Eola to him.  Paid me 2182 gold (its a canine conspiracy I tell you!).  On the other hand she's a cannibal so if Fafnir disappears and she's eating steak... LOL ?

More seriously, after the sale my slaver skill was now 2 and the No. of Owners had increased to 1.

Entered Whiterun, went to Belethors.  Loaded in, no crash was able to talk to Belethor, sell some goods and save without problem.

Tabbed out to check the papyrus activity at this point and I'm not seeing anything about it looking for the former slave that was there which I disabled, so at this point it looks like you fixed that issue.

Next stop Bannered Mare where I'd previously sold two slaves and then later disabled the NPCs.
No problems or crashes on entering Bannered Mare.
Sold two slaves to Hulda for around 5k gold (nice!)
Talked to one of the two slaves I just sold Hulda, she had prostitute dialog,
Hired her, went upstairs, had a bit of fun.  Everything seemed to work fine there.

Slavery skill is now up to 6, Number of owners 2, and Whiterun is still listed as 0: None

Time to go get more slaves to sell! ?

So far it seems to be running fine and I'm not seeing any big errors or problems in papyrus.  Will continue testing this evening and see how far I can get.

Also, you saved my save game!  You're my hero! ?

Seems to be working for me. I'm using it along with HSH and BDSM 0.2.

I like to revenge enslave and sell. I completed Blood on the Ice, selling Calixto to Tova Shatter-Shield. Enslaved and sold Angrenor Once-Honored to Suvaris Atheron.

Now going to get his buddy Rolff. This is so much fun. Also nice not having to go to Master Jarek to sell.

I also use Sexlab Approach, so master and slave enjoy each other ( or maybe not ) ;)

Thanks for your hard work and updates.

This time when I stopped to talk to a guard there was a dialog option "Have you heard rumors of slavery in these parts?" or something to that effect, is from this AYGAS?

Yes, the guard will tell you how much slavery is going on in his town

Slavery skill is now up to 6, Number of owners 2, and Whiterun is still listed as 0: None

You need to sell more slaves there to make that number go up. Set the difficulty to Easy to make it go faster. Also that list is only updated once per game day.

So far it seems to be running fine and I'm not seeing any big errors or problems in papyrus. 

Yay! I hope you have fun with it :) Keep an eye on your slaver perks too, you get a few more options once you gain those.

And if at some point a cage pops up in Whiterun, that's for the events that don't currently work yet... They will spawn the event NPC (and in Whiterun: a cage) but nothing further happens.

Thanks, wasn't sure if the guard dialog was something you added or something new Blackbird had done.  Trying to keep my test results sorted LOL  Liking the new dialogs and commentary so far.

Will get more slaves sold soonish, got about 5 being trained in the HF dungeon now.  Soon as they finish up I'll start some more training up and see how this progresses.  Will watch for further options and things popping up and give them a good testing.

@EinarrTheRed

thanks for the info. that is good to know.

@Musje

nice to see more of your good work, next new game will actually get to see me put PAHE and all its addons i want (HSH/AYGAS top that list) back in for 

long term (was removed due to squirrels, Rocky keeps distracting me with all his talk of Bullwinkle, and saving load order spots to test other stuff).

Continuing to test this evening, been fun so far and no problems.

So far Malgrynn has sold 9 slaves inside Whitrun which has it up to a rating of 1: Underground and some new dialog response from the guard (nice touch that)

Malgrynn also has his first slaver perk and is one slave sale away from the second.

Have noticed two exploits.

First, once you are able to buy back slaves you can immediately resell them, even to the same NPC and get another 2 xp your slavery skill.  You'll lose gold doing this (sold a slave originally for about 1600 gold, bought her back for over 6k and resold her for just over 2k so I lost over 2k gold in the deal total but gained an extra 2 xp on my slaver skill).

Second, I had sold a maid to Apinia Jucanis whom she wasn't very happy with (its Apinia, she's never happy with anything) so I bought the maid back (complete with cute maid costume by Osare) and sold her another maid.  I noticed that when I checked the maid's inventory after buying her back she had a key to the Jucanis house and I was able to take this and it is not marked as stolen.  So now I have a key to their home... bwahahahahahahahahaha, yeah nothing bad could possibly come of that. ?   Could view this as an exploit or a clever trick for thieves / slavers / kidnappers.

Also seeing some new scenes between new slave owners and slaves, again, quite nice. ?

Hello musje!  Just tried the new version of the mod. Got 2 points that is confusing so far.

I sold one slave to an inkeeper but it has not counted towards "prostitution" and they have no dialogue besides "  leave me be " reply. I suppose selling slaves to inkeepers doesnt mean they ll be prostitutes?

Secondly, do we need HSH for auctions to take place in cities? I have talked to auction master guy after i activated event in whiterun via MCM, he told me to come back at noon tomorrow. I did and i saw him carrying a flower basket. When i talked with him i did not get any dialogue options. Did i do something wrong?

Is there a way to place (bondage)furniture in towns ? I tried with spell place furniture, which works inside my homes, but tells in towns and inns that you cant use that spell here.

And is there any chance the bondagefurniture from displaymodel  is used by NPCs ? they are easy to place and have some nice stuff :) Thx for your nice work, regards

When selling a slave, their training stats determine if the buyer is interested and what the slave will do for them. Shopkeepers for instance won’t take untrained slaves. Innkeepers will buy a somewhat trained slave to serve drinks, these won’t have any dialogue (yet). When the slave is trained in respect and sex as well, they will be bought as prostitute. When you sell a slave and the innkeeper says:” our customers will love her”, that’s a prostitute. 

Auctions (and pit fights in smaller towns) aren’t implemented yet. The HSH auction is a separate mechanism, and Aygas will have something slightly different. Not sure why the flower basket :)  maybe he picked it up from an idle marker around town. 

The furniture spell belongs to HSH and only works in slave houses or camps. When you have the Handler perk, you can spawn a furniture in the wild or in towns with a lot of slavery, and leave a slave tied in there. 

I might copy some code for handling DM furniture into Aygas and Interactive BDSM at some point. (HSH already supports it)

Do I need a new char for this version or can i update an older one? With the old one i found only some dialogues with the guards and for selling slaves but no skills or perks. it should be between destruction, speech, one-handed and so on? And I get no menu in the mcm.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Do I need a new char for this version or can i update an older one? With the old one i found only some dialogues with the guards and for selling slaves but no skills or perks. it should be between destruction, speech, one-handed and so on? And I get no menu in the mcm.

its ine the mcm menu.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

You can install this during a playthrough, no need to start a new character. Also make sure you are installing version 0.41, and that you only select the optional patches for which you have the mod installed.

10 minutes ago, Musje said:

You can install this during a playthrough, no need to start a new character. Also make sure you are installing version 0.41, and that you only select the optional patches for which you have the mod installed.

That is good. But why do I get no mcm entry from this mod?