On 6.5.2018 at 12:49 PM, Psalam said:

Pfiffy I don't know what you're doing but all your posts are now coming in duplicate. This isn't the only one. Perhaps that early morning eye opener works too well! :smiley:

Let's see if this one get quadrified, too...

Don't know what happened. 

Um I am had a problem where sex-trained inn-slaves would (try to) fuck mannequins(they wound up just humped against them). I solved this by using Tes5Edit to add the sexlabforbid keyword to all mannequins but this has had the effect of wildly reduced the frequency of "interactions" in areas with lots of mannequins, hopefully a better solution can be derived.

First and foremost – your mods are frickin’ great! I’ve had literally hundreds of hours of fun with HSH and this mod.
You’ve made my Skyrim experience so fun, and I'm very thankful for your hard work.
I’m also amazed at how well these (and many of the other mods here) run. I’m very new to modding, and I never expected things that integrate with the game so well to run so smoothly. Yes, there are crashes here and there. But most of my crashes were… “user generated” and were fixed when I fixed whatever it is that I screwed up.
Kudos to you and the other modders continutally contributing here.

Maybe I'll post what I currently have soon. I'm currently circling the giant hairball that is the auction and pit fight scenes. I hate writing stuff like that :tongue:

Please, Please do that! The things marked as "Ready for next release" Look absolutely amazing and make me salivate for them like a starved dog!

Madame perk: you can set up your own brothel in one of your homes

OMG PLEASE YES! That sounds amazing! I would love to have this some day.

Adding clothing appropriate to the slave's profession

OMG PLEASE NO! I like having control of what my slaves wear before I sell them. Especially my prostitutes :smile: (Luxury Collection *wink wink*). I'm sure I'm not alone.

One other thing - when I sell slaves to Inns as prostitutes, right now a lot of the times they have sex with each-other... which I prefer they don't do. I would prefer them (and it would make more sense) if they only sleep with patrons. Anything I can do about that? Is it something that will be fixed in the next update?

Anyway, keep doing a great job. You are bringing many people joy :smile:

1 hour ago, chochodulu said:

OMG PLEASE NO! I like having control of what my slaves wear before I sell them. Especially my prostitutes :smile: (Luxury Collection *wink wink*). I'm sure I'm not alone.

One other thing - when I sell slaves to Inns as prostitutes, right now a lot of the times they have sex with each-other... which I prefer they don't do. I would prefer them (and it would make more sense) if they only sleep with patrons. Anything I can do about that? Is it something that will be fixed in the next update?

Anyway, keep doing a great job. You are bringing many people joy :smile:

I'll probably let the player keep control over what the slaves wear.

The upcoming version improves the sex stuff, slaves will seek a bed if one is nearby and have some dialogue with the patron first. They will also have sex with certain partners only (not other slaves).

1 hour ago, Musje said:

I'll probably let the player keep control over what the slaves wear.

The upcoming version improves the sex stuff, slaves will seek a bed if one is nearby and have some dialogue with the patron first. They will also have sex with certain partners only (not other slaves).

Do you plan to add any option to pick which kind of clients will be for prostitute slaves? Like choosing male female or both type of clients.

50 minutes ago, magehunter12 said:

Do you plan to add any option to pick which kind of clients will be for prostitute slaves? Like choosing male female or both type of clients.

Yes, you can choose to have no gay sex, or some, or set it so no one cares as long as they get their nookie. It's an MCM global option though, you can't pick it per slave.

19 hours ago, Musje said:

Yes, you can choose to have no gay sex, or some, or set it so no one cares as long as they get their nookie. It's an MCM global option though, you can't pick it per slave.

Thank you for answering all my questions. After all the info I got its hard to not get excited for this mod. Can't wait to try it!

On 5/6/2018 at 6:18 AM, Musje said:

Maybe I'll post what I currently have soon. I'm currently circling the giant hairball that is the auction and pit fight scenes. I hate writing stuff like that :tongue:

That'd be lovely :), everything listed as Ready for next release looks awesome. Thank you Musje for keeping this old game interesting!

I’m close to wrapping up the Madame perk which will enable running a brothel in your house. Assigning working girls and bringing them to customers now works, what remains is bringing in customers into your home and adding some dialogue and routines to them. 

That will basically finish the sexy side of this mod. I can most likely release that this weekend, then its on to auctions and pit fights. 

On 5/24/2018 at 7:12 PM, Musje said:

I’m close to wrapping up the Madame perk which will enable running a brothel in your house. Assigning working girls and bringing them to customers now works, what remains is bringing in customers into your home and adding some dialogue and routines to them. 

That will basically finish the sexy side of this mod. I can most likely release that this weekend, then its on to auctions and pit fights. 

I CAN NOT WAIT. PLEASE RELEASE THIS!

is it almost ready?

The new version is up, please read the description on the first page!

15 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

Now I'm prepared to start my next attempt of a play throu, so here we go... To bad that you and clifton still don't do an SE release. I still have to do the conversion by myself and for myself. 

After the next update (with events) I might spend time on setting up SE and publish conversions for my mods. In the meantime, you're free to post conversions you've done yourself!

10 minutes ago, Musje said:

The new version is up, please read the description on the first page!

After the next update (with events) I might spend time on setting up SE and publish conversions for my mods. In the meantime, you're free to post conversions you've done yourself!

Without Pahe this would not make sense...

Pahe is working, HSH is working, and the last version of this also. The only issues you can have are the same as you have in Oldrim and maybe some ppl complaining about the wrong headers or wrecking the esp's / esm's by trying to change them in the new CK. 

And It should be done by someone else for I can't do the support for another set of mods.

But If i can be of any help behind the scenes, Just ask.

The new version looks like it has some awesome features especially coupled with what HSH already delivers. However comments on previous versions stated it was very script heavy. Does this new version have any improvements on how it handles script load? I will be honest I previously removed this from my Skyrim build as I am at a point where I have to pick and choose what script heavy mods I want in my game...

At any rate, keep up the great work ?

3 minutes ago, cap_wacky said:

The new version looks like it has some awesome features especially coupled with what HSH already delivers. However comments on previous versions stated it was very script heavy. Does this new version have any improvements on how it handles script load? I will be honest I previously removed this from my Skyrim build as I am at a point where I have to pick and choose what script heavy mods I want in my game...

At any rate, keep up the great work ?

Script load should be similar, with a few small improvements made. I suggest to just try it. You will probably notice the scripts if you have a ton of slaves in one area :)

7 minutes ago, Musje said:

Script load should be similar, with a few small improvements made. I suggest to just try it. You will probably notice the scripts if you have a ton of slaves in one area :)

Will do, I am also a little out of date on HSH as well. Will try it on my existing save over the next day or two. Guess it means I really have to ramp up my training regiments a bit as well.

Something I've never been able to find a good answer for is how to train respect asside from telling a slave who is following you around to address you properly and punishing them when they don't. I can never get respect higher than 70ish this way. Is there another method of training the respect stat?

So far I cannot get the new MCM to register.

Installed the new version over the old version and activated in my load order.

When the MCM did not register I tried saving and reloading (sometimes that kicks it), nothing.

Next tried console command setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1  That resulted in 28 MCM menus being registered, but there should be 29 with yours.  No MCM for your mod.

Next I added Jaxon's MCM kicker to my load order (don't normally use that but I added it to see if it would help)

Still nothing.

So just out of curiosity I grabbed three slaves and headed to Whiterun.

Tried selling a slave on the street to Jon Battleborn.  The "Have you ever dreamed of having a servant" dialog was there, he replied and then the dialog closed, no option to sell one of my three slaves.

Next went into the Bannered Mare, tried selling one to Hulda, again she had the initial dialog but then it shut down and nothing.

Now I have had the mod installed in this save game before but had deactivated it sometime back (needed to reduce script load to test something else), so I'm not sure if its just my save game is corrupted or a problem with the mod.  So to further test I saved at that point then added another mod to my load order that adds its own MCM.  It registered its MCM within the first 60 secs the game was running and works fine.

As a last test I started a new game, default Helgen start (no AS-LAL) and let it run til the point where you make your character.  Still no MCM. ?

OK... stubling over the first Problem with this one... The MCM does not show up...

Will try on a new game... 

Interesting thing: as there are no nifs and anims in this, there is no reason to do any conversion, (wonder what the terxtures are for) But: SE refuses to start with the original package, but runs with a simple repack I made.

Hrm after installing the dialogue options are present but the MCM is not. Similarly when walking up to an NPC and asking if they want a servant nothing happens after that dialogue option.

I've tried installing on my existing save and a very early clean save both with the same result (after running FNIS of course). I will also try on a new save and keep troubleshooting on my end...