Tale of Two Wastelands Aiding the Outcasts can't enter simulation pod

• 2 weeks later...

Fixed it

how did you fix it? im having the same problem

Look for a console command to skip the sequence. Think I found it on the Wiki quest page in the bugs section. Try console coc dlc02glacierstart . Also I think there is a fix on the nexus although that didn't work for me.

Fixed it

how did you fix it? im having the same problem

Look for a console command to skip the sequence. Think I found it on the Wiki quest page in the bugs section. Try console coc dlc02glacierstart . Also I think there is a fix on the nexus although that didn't work for me.

i managed to console command my way around it by completing aiding the outcasts then teleporting to the start of the simulation

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Download FNVEdit, run the quick autoclean and double click on MPO scriptaddon TTW. When it loads, look for +Script and open the drop down. Look for DLC02SimActivatorScript and on the right side, drag the Anchorage.esm over both TTW and MPOscriptaddon ttw, and it should clear out and turn green on the left side. Click on the 3 lines top left corner, and save. Worked like a charm.

5 hours ago, kernwaffe said:

Download FNVEdit, run the quick autoclean and double click on MPO scriptaddon TTW. When it loads, look for +Script and open the drop down. Look for DLC02SimActivatorScript and on the right side, drag the Anchorage.esm over both TTW and MPOscriptaddon ttw, and it should clear out and turn green on the left side. Click on the 3 lines top left corner, and save. Worked like a charm.

OK. So I need to fix MPO Scriptaddon TTW.... Can you test if it also works, if you have a pregnancy belly of the outfit?

Absolutely I'll test it for you. I'm actually in the process of reorganizing my mod order list., and retesting on a nice, clean post Vault 101 save. I had some issues where after I had everything perfect last year, I uploaded my entire TTW+ all mods and requirements to MEGA, and it was so awesome to find out a few days ago that none of the files were in the folders. Tits lol. My current trial and error is that clothing isn't going back down after any preg level (as well as a little editing of characters so max is P5, my chars included). Obviously I accidentally overwrote a script in there somewhere when I did a drag and drop of MPO. :( 

Attached is my MPO TTW so you can cross ref it. I know I extremely rarely post on here, and I still believe there is never enough appreciation for all of the hard work that goes into the scripting, designing, editing, and reinventing the wheel. After all these years, FO3/FNV/TTW is still such a fantastic game.

I'm a firm believer that if you have a problem and aren't part of the solution, you're the problem, so I'm more than happy to help!

Edit: Went in preggers, popped out a few kiddos in the Alaskan mountains (sounds like another MGS family of characters...). My problem, which might be my own, is that when I spawned in Alaska, I had no equipment or clothing... I'll look into it and see what I can find.

Edit 2: I downloaded MPO scriptaddon TTW to use with the MPOLists file to make sure I'm not an idiot, and with those file it indeed fails to send me to Alaska; only my edited version worked, with and without the MPOLists

MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp.save.2020_07_03_07_30_50

11 hours ago, kernwaffe said:

Absolutely I'll test it for you. I'm actually in the process of reorganizing my mod order list., and retesting on a nice, clean post Vault 101 save. I had some issues where after I had everything perfect last year, I uploaded my entire TTW+ all mods and requirements to MEGA, and it was so awesome to find out a few days ago that none of the files were in the folders. Tits lol. My current trial and error is that clothing isn't going back down after any preg level (as well as a little editing of characters so max is P5, my chars included). Obviously I accidentally overwrote a script in there somewhere when I did a drag and drop of MPO. :( 

Attached is my MPO TTW so you can cross ref it. I know I extremely rarely post on here, and I still believe there is never enough appreciation for all of the hard work that goes into the scripting, designing, editing, and reinventing the wheel. After all these years, FO3/FNV/TTW is still such a fantastic game.

I'm a firm believer that if you have a problem and aren't part of the solution, you're the problem, so I'm more than happy to help!

Edit: Went in preggers, popped out a few kiddos in the Alaskan mountains (sounds like another MGS family of characters...). My problem, which might be my own, is that when I spawned in Alaska, I had no equipment or clothing... I'll look into it and see what I can find.

Edit 2: I downloaded MPO scriptaddon TTW to use with the MPOLists file to make sure I'm not an idiot, and with those file it indeed fails to send me to Alaska; only my edited version worked, with and without the MPOLists

MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp 641.07 kB · 2 downloads MPO scriptaddon TTW.esp.save.2020_07_03_07_30_50 637.17 kB · 0 downloads

I did a comparison of your version, my version, the version from TaleOfTwoWastelands2.7 (which mine was based off) and the one from TaleOfTwoWastelands 3.2 and noticed big differences. (1 script was changed between the 2 versions of TTW)

I'm 95% certian I want to use 1 script change you made, and delete the other script completely from my mod.

But just for completeness sake, did you test on the newest TaleOfTwoWastelands, or on the older version?

Balls... I didn't realize there was a TTW 3.2.1 & .2 update file (I WAS running bone-stock TTW 3.2 when I decided to start playing script-surgeon with a chainsaw when I posted...). I'll let you know after I finish mmy from-scratch reinstallation fromFOMM. Last week, I tried installing everything using MO2, and having had the issues with meshes, I nuked the folders and restored my virgin TTW backup yesterday, and am starting over again with the FOMM from here on LL, which I've never had a problem with. It also never hurts to know you're experimenting with a fresh and clean install (historically known to work, in my experience) to test from... maybe something just didn't copy right, or maybe I'm just an idiot and forgot to update to the TTW 3.2->3.2.1->3.2.2. Thanks for bringing it to my attention... if I'm an idiot, I apologize for wasting your time :) , but I'm glad there was indeed something that you caught... it means the crack I bought downtown might only have been carpet-fresh rocks...

2 hours ago, kernwaffe said:

Balls... I didn't realize there was a TTW 3.2.1 & .2 update file (I WAS running bone-stock TTW 3.2 when I decided to start playing script-surgeon with a chainsaw when I posted...). I'll let you know after I finish mmy from-scratch reinstallation fromFOMM. Last week, I tried installing everything using MO2, and having had the issues with meshes, I nuked the folders and restored my virgin TTW backup yesterday, and am starting over again with the FOMM from here on LL, which I've never had a problem with. It also never hurts to know you're experimenting with a fresh and clean install (historically known to work, in my experience) to test from... maybe something just didn't copy right, or maybe I'm just an idiot and forgot to update to the TTW 3.2->3.2.1->3.2.2. Thanks for bringing it to my attention... if I'm an idiot, I apologize for wasting your time :) , but I'm glad there was indeed something that you caught... it means the crack I bought downtown might only have been carpet-fresh rocks...

You don't have to reinstall anything for me.. I have ye-olde TaleOfTwoWastelands 2.7, and TaleOfTwoWastelands3.2.0 in 2 different installs, so I can switch, and in 3.2 is a massive edit, that makes the scriptchange unnessary. So I deleted the 2 script edits.

(Issue might also be with the Tranquility lane, now that I think about it)

I never said it was for you! Nah, I messed something up so I had to anyways... but I did the update to TTW 3.2.2, and I'm cleaning some of the mods right now, before I play musical MPOScriptaddonTTW. Proof of concept first, testing when I know it's good... I also checked but didn't see if you have posted an "updated" version with the script edits. I'm blind and all, but just curious. Also, I need to speak to my crack dealer on an unrelated issue...
So, should I just download and continue to use my edited file for the time being? I don't even know which I have downloaded anymore at this point (until I get to that file in FNVE autoclean...)

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

- Use setstage xx0009BE 50 and sit on the pod, when WHITE SCREEN use player.moveto xx0015F1(teleport to first guy you meet in mission) after he say done, The Guns of Anchorage will be begin, continue go as usual. 

#Remember put all your inventory near box before get in pod

Edited by destroyman777