Senran Kagura Estival Versus PC Uncensored Mod

Hi everyone -- just wanted to compliment all the good work that has gone into this game :)

Has anyone figured out a way to switch Mirai and pre-transformation Ryobi into models that have boobs? If I could do that I think my experience would be complete.

Also, if I downloaded the no-bra FreeCos, Uniform, Ninja1, and Ninja2 packages from this page, would DLC costumes also have their bras removed, or would that require a separate mod?

Finally, can someone point me to a version of the no-bra ninja clothes that won't let pointy nipples poke right through them during gameplay, because I'm having that issue. Thanks, everyone!

Hi everyone -- just wanted to compliment all the good work that has gone into this game :)

Has anyone figured out a way to switch Mirai and pre-transformation Ryobi into models that have boobs? If I could do that I think my experience would be complete.

Also, if I downloaded the no-bra FreeCos, Uniform, Ninja1, and Ninja2 packages from this page, would DLC costumes also have their bras removed, or would that require a separate mod?

Finally, can someone point me to a version of the no-bra ninja clothes that won't let pointy nipples poke right through them during gameplay, because I'm having that issue. Thanks, everyone!

There is actually a way, yes . Read about it in a Steam topic . It's related to messing with plbbodyscale.bin (or something with a name like this ).

Take a look HERE

About the Nude Parts >.< Used Softman 2.0 as base

Starting to like messing with textures 

post-1055840-0-12824100-1492890073_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-26552200-1492890076_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-65269200-1492890081_thumb.png

Just testing some stuff.

Gonna do proper adjustment later.

Take a look HERE

There is actually a way, yes . Read about it in a Steam topic . It's related to messing with plbbodyscale.bin (or something with a name like this ).

Unless I'm reading the thread wrong, people later were complaining that this didn't work for Mirai or Ryobi. Someone eventually mentioned he was able to switch them to a different texture and it still didn't work =\

Also just blew a bunch of money on DLC and can confirm that DLC outfits don't have bras removed from the big batch files in the Mediafire dump. Is there a mod out there to de-bra all of them at once or would I have to hex-edit them?

Also just blew a bunch of money on DLC and can confirm that DLC outfits don't have bras removed from the big batch files in the Mediafire dump. Is there a mod out there to de-bra all of them at once or would I have to hex-edit them?

Probably the later.

There are some no bra DLC clothes scattered out there but just a few.

I see you added no sandles to the apron mod. Could i ask you do the same for the invisible apron mod? Its a small thing But im just asking if you could do that XD

+1 on this, the invisible apron is a great way to force nudity for the whole battle, but the sandals kinda ruin it a bit haha

I see you added no sandles to the apron mod. Could i ask you do the same for the invisible apron mod? Its a small thing But im just asking if you could do that XD

+1 on this, the invisible apron is a great way to force nudity for the whole battle, but the sandals kinda ruin it a bit haha

Had already done it and sent PM to NakedKagura , just forgot to post here .

Renkas Bikini C5 has full nudity as well and don't have sandalls.

Ayame Apron C1 (No Sandalls).zip

how do you get the Brown Skin + Bukkake (4k) to work?

After you downloaded the Tanned+Bukkake and extracted the file you will get 3 folders and one imagem (face sample)

a7594c86bf8745ad810023740e842c02.png

Meaning respectively :

1. Bukkake 4K (ぶっかけ4K) = Whiteskin+bukkake 
  2. Bukkake 4K brown skin (ぶっかけ4K褐色肌) = Tanned+bukkake  (you want this)
  3. Bukkake Material (ぶっかけ素材) If you want to manually mod the skins for different materials. 

Copy the files from the second folder and drop in you Playable folder in Model.

"...Senran Kagura Estival Versus\GameData\Model\Playable"

See if it works , that's what worked for me btw.

9ad4bd7b5c5e41c2ab227fef020538fc.png

ok i got it to work but they still have the clothes and underware on could you divert me to the mod that make them invisible?

ok i got it to work but they still have the clothes and underware on could you divert me to the mod that make them invisible?

Did you check my post in page 11 ?

Don't have no panties but Nobra is good to go.

Messing with hairs nows.

post-1055840-0-05973200-1493001297_thumb.png

edit: Back to hairs editing.

post-1055840-0-55782800-1493017139_thumb.png

Had already done it and sent PM to NakedKagura , just forgot to post here .

Renkas Bikini C5 has full nudity as well and don't have sandalls.

While yes it can get full nudity, but only ayames invisible apron allows just panties to be seen with the bra gone. which is why i asked for it.

C5 Crimson Hair for Ayane, Sun Ce, Lu Bu, Guan Yu.

Note : All these girls C5 hair will became this color. (accessory hairs will match too).
post-1055840-0-61038900-1493065139_thumb.png
C5 Crimson Hair Ayane, SunCe, LuBu,GuanYu .zip

post-1055840-0-50699200-1493068725_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-43346300-1493068919_thumb.png
post-1055840-0-97081000-1493068726_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-17183200-1493068728_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-13334400-1493068730_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-43980000-1493068731_thumb.png

Any Suggestions for her ?

Hibari Dark Elf Skin + C4 Green Hair (Softman 2.0 as base)
Hibari Softman 2.0 Purple + C4 Green Hair.zip

since i see plenty of mode here i'm confused what mods i should use.

correct me if i'm wrong, if i want to remove the light censor and bra i should:

1. use nekomimi decensor

2. use softman skin

3. use freecos nobra mods

am i right or did i miss something?

how to strip those girl to naked anyway? softman skin is enough?

since i see plenty of mode here i'm confused what mods i should use.

correct me if i'm wrong, if i want to remove the light censor and bra i should:

1. use nekomimi decensor

2. use softman skin

3. use freecos nobra mods

am i right or did i miss something?

how to strip those girl to naked anyway? softman skin is enough?

1. Nekomimi decensor - will remove Ligh Shaft censors .The base character model Is a barbie , No nipples nor pussy.
  2. Softman Skin - will add Nipples and pussy
  3. No Bra - will remove the bra for some clothes (mainly the heroines ones)
  • To put the girls naked you will need to change the girl clothes to Renka's Bikini C5 (included in NoBra) or Ayame's Apron C1.
  • In Ayame case you will need this.

Additional .

No bra Perky nipples - will remove bra for various clothes as well and will make nipple protrude for these clothes.

Some Skin modes have Pubic hair if you want it.

C5 Crimson Hair for Ayane, Sun Ce, Lu Bu, Guan Yu.

Note : All these girls C5 hair will became this color. (accessory hairs will match too).

attachicon.gifCrimson hair C5.png

attachicon.gifC5 Crimson Hair Ayane, SunCe, LuBu,GuanYu .zip

Trying to do a Dark Elf/Sucubus Hibari.

My transformed hibari with green hair was with the Little Devil outfice and it had Bra and Panties so I took screenshot while not transformed wich has the Black Hair . 

Images

Any Suggestions for her ?

Hibari Dark Elf Skin + C4 Green Hair (Softman 2.0 as base)

attachicon.gifHibari Softman 2.0 Purple + C4 Green Hair.zip

This is awesome! Shame I don't own any of them... excited to see that it's possible, though.

Hi guys,

I was wondering if i can remove particular parts of an outfit rather than making the whole outfit transparent.

What I have in mind current are the panties (named skirt00_EE) of Miyabi's and Murakumo's transformed outfits.

I tried going through the textures and upon unpacking Miyabi's outfit (15_00_H, _L) O found the skirt textures to be of DXT1 compression (so they dont support transparency)

Tried DXT3 and DXT5 repacking but still I failed.

It is worth mentioning that the broken variants of the skirt (skirt00_brk1_EE, skirt00_brk0_EE) are also of DXT1 format and they have darker shades to them.

I believe this might give more options (and lewdness) if pulled off as interesting outfit modifications would be possible.

What do you think guys?

https://youtu.be/uFOtPcEZHh0?t=21m4s

This video seems to have an updated texture mod for the panties, Would anyone happen to know the name of that mod pack incase its in japanese? Id like to use that for a few of the panty designs

From what I saw they're all normal textures. No updated textures or anything (unless i'm missing something).

https://youtu.be/nuN-_3VL22A?t=5s

Compare the panties from that video to this one, and you can see Hibaris panties are a different Texture. Im just wondering if anyone knows where the Rar for this is.

https://youtu.be/uFOtPcEZHh0?t=21m4s

This video seems to have an updated texture mod for the panties, Would anyone happen to know the name of that mod pack incase its in japanese? Id like to use that for a few of the panty designs

From what I saw they're all normal textures. No updated textures or anything (unless i'm missing something).

https://youtu.be/nuN-_3VL22A?t=5s

Compare the panties from that video to this one, and you can see Hibaris panties are a different Texture. Im just wondering if anyone knows where the Rar for this is.

Oh Didn't know it was a new texture , since it was the same i'm using >.< .

gonna upload this one in specif for you then .Already found it . Currently checking for potential new panties.

Edit: after a quick look , found 2 of them The one from the video and other one . Just replace the .cat in Swim folder

Panties.zip

post-1055840-0-40875100-1493148007_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-99750400-1493148010_thumb.png

Thinking about editing pants textures in the future , since the game have many different panties but with the same texture T-T.

Who Wouldn't want a pantie with a cute Shana (Shakugan no Shana) in it post-1055840-0-95561000-1493149955_thumb.png