Senran Kagura Estival Versus PC Uncensored Mod

Got a few question again, plz help...

1. why is my character in the 'game front page' doesnt appear naked while i see some screenshot here and youtube one have their clothes removed?

I'm using nobra, light remover and SG 2.0, any idea what mod i should use ?

2. i checked senran intl. board and they say the latest update is up to 1.06 while here i can get only up to 1.04, where can you get the latest update+crack?

and has anyone try if these nude mods still compatible with those update ?

3. this is a bit off topic, i'm looking for cheat engine tables that works for 1.04, can anyone help me?

thank you

Have anyone made a mod that makes Shiki's horrible hat invisible or knows a way to remove it when she transforms? It is really annoying and I haven't found any way yo use her transformation without it showing every time.

Its kinda hard to take away that hat when its essentially a part of her combat, Kinda like minoris giant backpack. Unless people know how to remove characters "weapons" we may have to deal with whats there.

1: You can use a lot of things but if you wanna see your characters in the 'game front page' naked, use at least all these http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75413-senran-kagura-estival-versus-pc-hex-editingbody-and-making-thing-invisible/?p=1864540

Plus  the mod here in first page and SG 2.0

2. Talk about cracks in this forum I think it's not a good idea, anyways these mods works fine since 1.00 and if you have 1.04 is enough

3. I suggest you to use a normal TRAINER for Infinite Health and other cheats inside, FLING TRAINER 1.0 is for all versions of the game

Have anyone made a mod that makes Shiki's horrible hat invisible or knows a way to remove it when she transforms? It is really annoying and I haven't found any way yo use her transformation without it showing every time.

I will try to make it invisible later than . Maybe tomorrow I will be done.

And you should ask for "Making things invisible" in this topic since it's related to Hex editing.

What Skin mod are you using. Since if I upload the file with hat invisible it will be the skin mod I'm currently using for her wich is softman 2.0.

and as i'm already at it. Do you want her C5 (don't need to be only the C5, can be any, c1,c2,c3,c4) color hair any specific color ?.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit: It seem to not be related to the character files but the hat file.

Edit2: And once again not in the hat file (acessory) but in the in weapon files . wich is proving to be a problem to find the exact value.

Then,  why are you talking about C5 for that HAT? There isn't C5 nor C4 nor C3.

This mod is not my cup of tea, but just to understand something.  :lol:

https://youtu.be/uFOtPcEZHh0?t=21m4s

This video seems to have an updated texture mod for the panties, Would anyone happen to know the name of that mod pack incase its in japanese? Id like to use that for a few of the panty designs

From what I saw they're all normal textures. No updated textures or anything (unless i'm missing something).

https://youtu.be/nuN-_3VL22A?t=5s

Compare the panties from that video to this one, and you can see Hibaris panties are a different Texture. Im just wondering if anyone knows where the Rar for this is.

Oh Didn't know it was a new texture , since it was the same i'm using >.< .

gonna upload this one in specif for you then .Already found it . Currently checking for potential new panties.

Edit: after a quick look , found 2 of them The one from the video and other one . Just replace the .cat in Swim folder

attachicon.gifPanties.zip

attachicon.gifPantie 05.pngattachicon.gifPantie 10.png

Thinking about editing pants textures in the future , since the game have many different panties but with the same texture T-T.

Who Wouldn't want a pantie with a cute Shana (Shakugan no Shana) in it attachicon.giftexture.png

There are actually 8 different panties.  Original post is here.  The download link still seems to be working; the password is kagura.  Below is the original image along with some previews of the differences (with the modded on the left).  All the panties use the same new normal map as well.

post-78415-0-99848700-1493172897_thumb.jpg

post-78415-0-46806900-1493172908_thumb.png

post-78415-0-77081400-1493172915_thumb.png

post-78415-0-52954600-1493172921_thumb.png

post-78415-0-73417200-1493172927_thumb.png

post-78415-0-05906100-1493172933_thumb.png

post-78415-0-44320700-1493172938_thumb.png

post-78415-0-74925500-1493172943_thumb.png

post-78415-0-55749700-1493172949_thumb.png

post-78415-0-95916500-1493172954_thumb.png

I will try to make it invisible later than . Maybe tomorrow I will be done.

And you should ask for "Making things invisible" in this topic since it's related to Hex editing.

What Skin mod are you using. Since if I upload the file with hat invisible it will be the skin mod I'm currently using for her wich is softman 2.0.

and as i'm already at it. Do you want her C5 (don't need to be only the C5, can be any, c1,c2,c3,c4) color hair any specific color ?.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edit: It seem to not be related to the character files but the hat file.

Thank you, and sorry if this post wasn't the right place to ask to begin with, but I guess I can answer you here.

I'm using the 4k skin with pink nipples, I downloaded it from a link to a japanese site (I think) and the name of the file is SKEV_nude_4K_PINK.

Oh, and if you don't mind messing with her hair colors, I'd like to keep the blonde and white color, and the other ones could be purple, red and totally black.

Again, thanks!

There are actually 8 different panties.  Original post is here.  The download link still seems to be working; the password is kagura.  Below is the original image along with some previews of the differences (with the modded on the left).  All the panties use the same new normal map as well.

Nice finding. Do you know what the Pants_00 file is for thats outside the game data thing? Im not sure why thats there.

Nice finding. Do you know what the Pants_00 file is for thats outside the game data thing? Im not sure why thats there.

Swim folder maybe. 

Edit: Nevermind , it's just a pantie texture for 00_00_H .just ignore it

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XCF_(file_format)

Thank you, and sorry if this post wasn't the right place to ask to begin with, but I guess I can answer you here.

I'm using the 4k skin with pink nipples, I downloaded it from a link to a japanese site (I think) and the name of the file is SKEV_nude_4K_PINK.

Oh, and if you don't mind messing with her hair colors, I'd like to keep the blonde and white color, and the other ones could be purple, red and totally black.

Again, thanks!

I still haven't managed to make the Hat invisible.Managed to make weapons invisible and hat during close ups only

But I can give you the Hair recolors for now.

Preview below.

post-1055840-0-32219100-1493216837_thumb.png

Shiki Hair - 4K PINK .zip

Hi guys,

I was wondering if i can remove particular parts of an outfit rather than making the whole outfit transparent.

What I have in mind current are the panties (named skirt00_EE) of Miyabi's and Murakumo's transformed outfits.

I tried going through the textures and upon unpacking Miyabi's outfit (15_00_H, _L) O found the skirt textures to be of DXT1 compression (so they dont support transparency)

Tried DXT3 and DXT5 repacking but still I failed.

It is worth mentioning that the broken variants of the skirt (skirt00_brk1_EE, skirt00_brk0_EE) are also of DXT1 format and they have darker shades to them.

I believe this might give more options (and lewdness) if pulled off as interesting outfit modifications would be possible.

What do you think guys?

Might be worth a try , thought transparency were related to the file 3d model (.tmd).

Going to give it a try.

Hmmm , don't seem to work.Even adding alpha channel the game just ignore it .

Again, thanks!

I still haven't managed to make the Hat invisible.Managed to make weapons invisible and hat during close ups only

But I can give you the Hair recolors for now.

Preview below.

attachicon.gifPreview.png

​Just tested it. She looks AMAZING, and you're GREAT!

Even if you can't manage to figure out the thing with the hat, I'm very grateful for this ^_^

I've been meaning to ask, but is it possible for someone to make futanari out of this game?

Now I'm fucked!  You make me think about this, and now?  I want them so bad   ;)   at least for Daidōji (大道寺)