Senran Kagura Estival Versus PC Uncensored Mod

Have anyone made a mod that makes Shiki's horrible hat invisible or knows a way to remove it when she transforms? It is really annoying and I haven't found any way yo use her transformation without it showing every time.

You don't need a mod for this.  Just go to the Change Character screen, and choose her with the Start button (rather than A.)  Voila, no hat.  It also works for removing several other characters' permanent accessories, like Murakumo's mask or Imu's glasses.

You are right in the beginning of the battle, but if you wanna use Frantic or Shinobi Transformation or a Special Attack, the hat appears again if you haven't the mod.

Have anyone made a mod that makes Shiki's horrible hat invisible or knows a way to remove it when she transforms? It is really annoying and I haven't found any way yo use her transformation without it showing every time.

You don't need a mod for this.  Just go to the Change Character screen, and choose her with the Start button (rather than A.)  Voila, no hat.  It also works for removing several other characters' permanent accessories, like Murakumo's mask or Imu's glasses.

So this change character scree you are saying.

Is this one post-1055840-0-01358600-1493336704_thumb.png or the one in Multiplayer ?

Selecting from this one didn't work but from Multiplayer (shinobi dojo) works.

Did some rework on my red hair texture for Shiki.
So here goes a Step by Step of how to replace the texture inside the pl13_h.cat and pl13_l.cat using Cat Texture Editor.
Eyes and Skin not included.
post-1055840-0-02827700-1493363310_thumb.png
In case your are too lazy to read right now

post-1055840-0-82325200-1493363176_thumb.jpg

Step By Step:

1. Download the texture - Red Hair.zip

2. Download whocares8128 tool - Cat Texture Editor 

3. With Cat Texture Editor open, go to "...\Senran Kagura Estival Versus\GameData\Model\Playable\pl13_00"

4. Drag'n'Drop pl13_h.cat into the left box of the tool and select index 10 for C5 Hair Color
    post-1055840-0-29769100-1493361649_thumb.png

5. Now go to your downloaded texture and Drag'n'Drop it into the right box and click replace.
    post-1055840-0-99023300-1493362014_thumb.png

6. Click Yes to replace it.
    post-1055840-0-72467200-1493362184_thumb.png

Note: In many cases it will alert you of a File Size mismatch. In this case it's OK

7. Now let's change the texture for the outline file. Go to index and change it to 15.
  8. Repeat Step 5 & 6 
    post-1055840-0-58103800-1493362387_thumb.png
  • Do the same for pl13_l.cat file ,but Drag'n'droping it instead of the _h.cat.

This texture was made to work on C5 from my previous Shiki Texture. But if you didn't download it and/or want it to be on other colors C2,C3,C4 you can. Just change the index in CTE (Cat Texture Editor) to your desired texture to be replaced and replace it. Also, It's not exclusively for Shiki it should work on all other girls.Just follow the same steps but with your desired girl file.

I reworked on all hairs color from my previous textures. (Adding alpha chanel back to outline files, Don't know if it will change much in game)
But in case you want, it's below.
Hair Texture (Jet Black,Purple,Red).zip

Cat Eyes for Shiki
post-1055840-0-30162600-1493287546.png
Cat Eyes.zip

Currently Doing some work with Ikaruga.
I couldn't get a good view with her katana for SC I made some changes on it.
Katana blade changed to red and the Hand location (forgot the name lol, foregrip maybe ?) changed Black with white details.
Knight Gear recolored to red.
Eyes changed to red with minor details

post-1055840-0-31423100-1493517717_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-51423500-1493517808_thumb.pngpost-1055840-0-02675000-1493517793_thumb.png

Post Updates :

1. Added cat eyes for Shiki
  2. Ikaruga preview

NOTICE: Don't try it with C1 , since it has it's own separated file and texture.

Let the textures come

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT !

Its version 2 and it has different colored vag hair and even a hairless version

attachicon.gifwww.dotup.org1195564.png attachicon.gifwww.dotup.org1196901.png

http://mercury.bbspink.com/test/read.cgi/pinkcafe/1489747901/653 ( dl pass: kagura)

A nice compliment to that one is this one

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org1200205.7z.html

http://imgur.com/a/RKHy3

Pass: kagura

It adds different hair, lips and nipples to several girls just install it after that one and everyone will have pubes but a few of them will also have different nipples - which I think makes all of them seem more unique because less girls have the exact same features. 

It is broken... I think? Can someone re-up this variant nipples with bush pack? It's just what I want.

yes please...... re upload this bushpack.

Didn't check the post in a long time,what's the best uncensor mod right now? 

Also is there a bandage remover/replace mod like there was in Shinovi versus?

The best uncensor depends on your tastes.

There are Uncensor that just removes the light bars other that put new textures (2K , 4K , 8K ) Mods that put pubic hair and so ON.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skin Softman Realistic Protrusion Compatible  SG1.0 & SG2.0SG1.0  SG2.0  links updated

Preview SG2.0 updated

Preview SG1.0 updated

Diferences SG1.0 and SG2.0 = SG1.0 has more visible light slashes on skin

Brown Skin + Bukkake (4k) - Brown Skin  Brown+Bukkake link updated

• Bukkake only included in Brown+Bukkake

Preview 

light.dotup.org432678.jpglight.dotup.org432679.jpglight.dotup.org432680.jpg

Pubic Hair Pubic Hair

No bra - Here by MausKlan

Perky Nipples No bra- Here

• Not all bra/pantie's are removed (Mainly the heroines ones).

Remove Light beam censorship - Decensor  by nekomimi10

Protuding nipples v1.3 (accessory) : Nipples

01ud2ph.jpg0B6PHAN.jpg6FCjO3f.jpg← 1.03 update

Protuding Nipples Accessory Author Words :

01 - アクセ乳首1.1アップしました

乳首のくぼみ書き直して明るすぎた気がした乳首色調整してますが

特に色に関してはもうどれが正解とか無いので前のも残しておきます、好きな方使ってください

今回は焔ちゃんのアクセ位置参考画像もあります

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

02 - とりあえずピンクにはなってるはず

ただ私の目が悪いせいかアクセの設定になにかあるのか乳輪との色があってない気がする

テクスチャは>>830氏の滑らか肌使わせていただいてます

展開ファイルとPSDファイル同梱したの上げましたので調整できるぞって方誰かお願いします

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

03 - アクセ乳首1.3アップロードしました

乳首のくぼみ少し強調してます

あと乳首アクセサリー設定の参考画像集(未来、転身前両備、大道寺、呂布、関羽除く)を付けましたので参考にしてください

04 - アクセ乳首専用テクスチャ(他にもコミコミ)アップしました 

アクセ乳首がズレたときに下に描かれてる乳首が見え複乳みたいに見えてたりしてたので 

乳首テクスチャを乳輪だけにすることによってズレの違和感を減らしてます 

また、ベースは「滑らか肌」のテクスチャをお借りしてますが 

スジになってたり焔がスク水日焼けになったり私の趣味が入っていろいろ変えてます 

詳しくはファイル内のreadmeを読んで下さい 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Source01|Source02|Source03|Source04

Installing Protuding Nipples acessory.

• Download the file
  • Extract the .zip file アクセ乳首調整中1.3
  • It will give you d3d714dd23814ef4adc0a5ae865fd803.png, the file we want is acce_head06_01.cat 
  • Copy this file and paste it in "...\Senran Kagura Estival Versus\GameData\Model\Acc"
  • Now it should have changed the Wooden Doll C2 texture in game.
  • Now at the game, go to Dressing Room and choose the girl you want to add the nipples.
  • Go to accessory and select Wooden Doll c2
  • At first it will look like this attachicon.gifex 01.png
  • So we put it in the correct place attachicon.gifex 02.png
  • After we're done with all the values attachicon.gifex 03.png

• Note :  The .zip file will have samples and placement values for all shinobis.

More info:

• If you want to change the nipple color you will need SKEV_cat_ana  and  batch for easy use . After you put the files simply drang and drop acce_head06_01.cat in SKEV_cat_extract and it will extract the files for you, and the same to repack it , drag and drop in the SKEV_cat_pack(Back up acce_head06_01.cat otherwise the repack will overwrite it)
  • You may need GIMP 2.0 with dds plugin to edit the image files.

Smooth Skin - Original Modified

• Smooth Skin - works great with Accessory Nipples
  • Modified - Is a modified version of the smooth skin by the same creator of the acessory nipples. It changed the areola area to match more precisely the nipple location.

Samples with Accessory Nipples

1Lxhwkk.jpg8dzrijY.jpg

This Post Updates:

• No bra and no bra perky nipples added
  • Edited names to make it's clear SG1.0 & SG2.0 is only compatible with protusion. thnks for "tomoya102599"
  • Remove Light beam censorship added
  • Protuding Nipples accessory added
  • Protuding nipples accessory updated to v 1,3
  • Corrected Dead Links for SG1.0,SG2.0 and Brownskin+bukkake
  • Smooth Skin + Smooth Skin Modified added
  • Made some changes in the post in a try to make it easier to understand.

All Password should be - kagura

Notes : It wasn't me who made these mod nor do I know the name of the guy who did. If it's you or you know who did it let me know so I can put his/her name in credits when I use or post this mod.

English is not my native language, so there might be some spelling errors here and there. I ask you to don't mind them.

So in relation to these mods, how exactly do I obtain Renka's bikini or the wooden doll, I don't seem to have either unlocked.

What kind of mod were used in these? the persepectives were changed

Seconding that it'd be cool if someone could figure out how this was done; seems like an even better way to decensor creative finishers than making stuff invisible.

So in relation to these mods, how exactly do I obtain Renka's bikini or the wooden doll, I don't seem to have either unlocked.

No bra and Perky Nipples No bra Have Renka's Bikini C5 Nude ( If you intend to use accessory Nipples use the first link)

Protruding nipples 1.3 accessory - Change Wooden Doll C2 to nipples texture.

Just follow the directions and you should be fine.