BBB: Better Bouncing Boobs

Hey, I have a question - how do I add BBB to upper body meshes ? Is there a tutorial for this anywhere ?

If you know your way around blender it's easy to make something bbb. simply import the mesh ... say upper body or shirt you want to make bbb. Then import a shirt or upper body that's already bbb and do a bone weight copy from the bbb mesh to the non bbb mesh.

I've reworked every clothing and armor mesh in my game to make them super skimpy BBB meshes as well as making all my boots and shoes into highheeled versions.

• 3 weeks later...

Roberts Female is not full compatible with Lovers !! If you use the Lovers Setting "attacking women grow penis" , during sex the lower Body is replaced with a futa or strapon mesh ! both HGEC ! So you have a huge gap between lower Body and upper Body and feet.

If you don't use that Setting Lovers works fine ( no lower Body is replaced )  only some breast grab animations will not be perfect , but the same Problem you have with HGEC tits. Lovers aninations are made for H Cup or DM so all smaller and bigger tits does not work perfect ( Hand above the tit or in the tit )

Edit:

Roberts Female Body BBB http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35358/

Oh wow, thanks for the link to it! I probably would have never found that myself. And don't worry, I don't mind some of the animations being slightly wonky, and I don't often use futa on female situations anyways. I just do it to make sure everything is working properly, and tys again! :)

Greetings.

Well i found this one , it uses the old Moving Breast system , but if you use the provided Fejeena SexyWalk01 ( BBB and Moving Breast compatible , so  " both" compatible ...)  ... this one will " bounce/move " :

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/18764/?   ... you must be logged to see the file ( it's hidden because it's considered as an adult page ...) .

Now , i saw these few days that's there is no more Mur_Zik sexywalk01 at the Nexus ( file hidden ... problem seams to be that the Nexus Staff consider that's this " walk" was " hacked" from somewhere ( ???) ... the only file from Mur_Zik you can find now is the Sensual walk ... but this one was replaced by anther one a few days ago ... not sure of the reason , because i reach that file from a link stored on my computer , not from a direct link at the Nexus ... so i 'm not sure from which came this "comment" about the file .

I suppose i need to go somewhere at the Nexus forum to know exactly what about the Mur_Zik sexywalk01 file . 

I know that this one was ( and may be it is still there ...)  in the  " NoMaaM animation Theatre " by Fore ( OMOD version ...)  ... i've redownloaded it tonight ... i will see that point  tommorrow.

Cheers.

NB ; if  for some reasons you still  need  the "old version "  of that  Mur_Zik 's " SexyWalk01.kf ", i suppose it is still there in some ColourWheel's mods .

Cheers.

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...