BBB: Better Bouncing Boobs

• 2 months later...

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm looking for a little help from one of the animation guru's around here. I absolutely love this walk but.... the BBB on it sucks, it's so slight as to be non existand. All my other animations have very expressive brest bounce. I have absolutely NO ability when it comes to animations so I was really hoping that someone could fix this forward walk animation to make the breasts as expressive as the nomaam 1.1 animations.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pmtgv5jxnl8m89e/FemaleWalkForward.kf

Thanks in advance for any help.

WalkForward.7z

Greetings.

I didn't know you were a member here too.

Firstly  , i want to congratulate you for your "Oblivion Vanilla Highheels" mod , i don't think i already did it on " That Site Over There " ... i was probably afraid to post a " troll post " ... ( Loukiana is my Nexus user name) ... ;°) . You made there is nice very low polygons highheels mods and that's the most impotant point of your work.

Secondly , same congratulations for your old mod "  A nearly human Spriggan"  ... with this one it's was the first time i saw the "old" moving breast's system in action ....  and i really "fell in love" with it !!!! That's true ! ( i still use this upper body for some NPCs )

Since this moment i never stop to search for some outfit compatible with this  "old-fashioned "bouncing effect , more "sexy" in my opinion than the BBB .

Well , now time to speak a little about your request : is this for the nude upperbody you posted in this topic : 

" New HGEC Based Body, Sort of ;) .... "   ?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32035-new-hgec-based-body-sort-of/?do=findComment&comment=801095

I suppose you already know that the "bouncing effect" is related not only to a specific animation but also to the  upper body mesh . I mean that two upper body done by two different modders could "bounce" differently .

This was already true with the Moving Breast's system ( using the R/L toes or R/L Feet nodes) and is still true with the BBB system .

So why not trying to enhance this bouncing effect by yourself ( i'm sure you are more skilled than me to do so ...) and this with the Gerra6 Mesh Rigger tools ?  You just need to import the "bounce"  from a Clothe/Armor or Upperbody you like the "bouncing effect" .

Not tried yet this tools . I was supposed to do so a few days ago , but some problems appear since my determination to try it.

Cheers.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/24797-mesh-rigger-skyrim-fallout-oblivion-beta46-3-23-2014/   see the last post for the last version. ( post 186)

PS : is this the "Natural Walk animation Replacer " ( by Amsterdam2019) ? I think i already have something done  with more "bounce" with this one. Just need a few moments to find it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/31240/?

PPS : it seems i already use the same animation for my female character ( player only) ... but in mine there is more bounce than your in animation (  your's just viewed in NifSkope not in game ) ... adding more bounce in this one will looks "funny" with an upperbody part ( armor) using some "solid metal" pieces ( like some "Blade" based model)

WalkForward.7z

Heya AnnaFly :)  yep I'm a member here too. The "other site" is good for the tame stuff I do but most of my really good stuff would shock a lot of the peeps over there so I'm a member here for the really good stuff :)

I have all my armor and clothing modded for the original BBB and use the NoMaam 1.1 expressive animations for their great effect. I also use the Female variable walk animations using the "more bounce bbb animations" choice.

I'm not completely sure where the animation I posted came from. I obtained it back when I was working on Morroblivion and uploaded it to mediafire. I lost EVERYTHING on my system to a lightning strike so I'm slowly rebuilding my oblivion game from scratch. I've found that a lot of the mods I used to use have been pulled or have beem vastly changed from what they were.

I'm about as capable of doing animations as I am of flying to the moon lol. My speciality is meshes and with those I'm fairly competent but animations are just beyond me. If the one you posted has more bounce then I'll be a happy camper. I used to have one that was based on the one I posted but had a LOT of bounce to it, I think Grumpf did it for me, but when my computer took a direct shot of lightning I lost everything as well as the 10 gb backup drive I had setting on the floor near my puter :(

The upper body mesh I posted with my New HGEC body http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32035-new-hgec-based-body-sort-of/?do=findComment&comment=801095

is fully BBB and bounces really accurately with whichever animation you use from  .6 bmf to 1.1 bmf it works well.   :)

Glad you like the HighHeels and my Spriggan :) I still use them myself :)

Edit: the animation you posted is the same one from the nomaam bbb animation set. It uses a different arm and shoulder postition as well as a more manly stride to the legs. I looked at that rigging tool and it seems to me it's more for meshes than KF's I don't really see anything said about being able to use it to transfer say the breast movement from one kf to another. Thanks for the suggestion though :)

Edit: the animation you posted is the same one from the nomaam bbb animation set. It uses a different arm and shoulder postition as well as a more manly stride to the legs. I looked at that rigging tool and it seems to me it's more for meshes than KF's I don't really see anything said about being able to use it to transfer say the breast movement from one kf to another. Thanks for the suggestion though xsmile.png.pagespeed.ic.5Yux4gu5_h.png

your probably looking for pose converter mesh rigger is more for armor and clothes pose converter is more for animations.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13140-pose-converter-076-992013/?do=findComment&comment=289421

If you changed the scripts somewhat you can create some really good bounce with it:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13140-pose-converter-076-992013/page-5?do=findComment&comment=607461

Greetings.

@ OldWolf58 :

I found another , the best side of this one is that it is a vanilla walkforward both compatible ( Moving brest and BBB) so men don't look funny with this animation too.

I 'll post you later the link from witch i found this animation ( here on LL, but sometime my Kaspersky doesn't allow me to copy something from my ".rtf" files ... i don't known why ! ... so i cannot put this link right now ...) .

This is the more "bouncing"  walkforward i ever found ( to replace the "Vanilla animation").

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20846-bb-bouncing-butts/?do=findComment&comment=571187   .... probably from the post number 5.

Standard Oblivion walk BBB More.7z

Thanks AnnaFly :) 

I don't have to worry about my males using the walkforward animation for females. I rename it to FemaleWalkForward.kf and put it in the special animations folder. I then have a tiny esp that only has bendo odo in it and add the femalewalkforward to the animations line of bendo odo's file. That way only my pc uses it. I use sensual walks for females to give the NPC's their walks :)

Oldwolf58, if i may,     i would suggest you to follow AnnaFly in his post 328.     as you said in post 329 your specialty is meshes.

the bounce animations are already here.  you just need to high the paint  of the boobs from 0.060/0.110 to 0.200 or more. and your bounce will be stronger in any circontances (where animations exists   to meet your tast).  and with gerra6 blender tools, it is realy easy to change the weight paint value.

Oldwolf58, if i may,     i would suggest you to follow AnnaFly in his post 328.     as you said in post 329 your specialty is meshes.

the bounce animations are already here.  you just need to high the paint  of the boobs from 0.060/0.110 to 0.200 or more. and your bounce will be stronger in any circontances (where animations exists   to meet your tast).  and with gerra6 blender tools, it is realy easy to change the weight paint value.

The mesh I use is already bone weighted to bounce fully and they do bounce correctly with the sensual walks animations. Only the pc walk forward animation (the one I posted) has so little breast bone movement that the breasts barely moved. The technique you are talking about is to weight paint the mesh to move independantly of the animation so they bounce no matter what. That technique is fine if it is the one you choose to use but it can cause weird effects when coupled with bone weight dependent animations.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is rather late, but...are there any BBB bodies for Roberts female body?

Hi there.

Yes , but not pretty sure. In the mod "SoVvmBr3"  there is a "zigged Twilight" sorry , i don't know the english word for this creature from Morrowind. In french it is "Ombre Aillée"  ....  

So it's a big ( very big ) mod . 

I saw another in my computer a few days ago but i need to found once again it's not so easy. I will post you the nif here as a "PS" ( sorry i cannot send you a PM ... because each time i try to initiate a PM , i cannot see the "Send Button , there already is a "Pop-up" where this button is supposed to be !

I was looking about this "Unified Body Texture" when i saw it : 

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/21592  

There is no so much "outfits" BBBrized for a Robert based body.

The first and "old"  bouncing breast system was used in some Robert's outfits but not the BBB system. HGEC was already there and a lot of modders switch to this "amazing" body. 

By the way it would be easy to find some outfits done for the "Moving Breast system" , and there is a lot of animations now both compatible , Moving Breast and BBB.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/users/1447741   all these are "Moving Breast ...  and of course , made by WanderDryad , the "creator" of the "boucing breast system" ! 

Another problem is that some old outfits are no more on " That Site Other There " , example : " UFF Robert Ambassador Of Darkness " .

Well , now you are talking about "bodies" and i talk about "outfits" ... so the lonely one i know came from the first mentioned mod "SoVvMBr3" ( The Land Of Solstheim Vvardenfell and Mournhold-SoVvM br3 ).

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16976

So , tell me if you want nude upper body BBB ( Robert,BAB etc) or a body with an outfit.

I'll post you here in a PS some meshes ( and link if they already exist) if i found them.

Cheers.

NB : i will see in a few hours if the mesh from SoVvM br3 is or not BBB  ( it's on another computer , and i cannot use it right now ...) , because i use both systems ( Moving Breast & BBB)  and both compatible animations , so it's better to wait a little , because it's a big file to download especialy if you only want this mesh.

I know this is rather late, but...are there any BBB bodies for Roberts female body?

Hi there.

Yes , but not pretty sure. In the mod "SoVvmBr3"  there is a "zigged Twilight" sorry , i don't know the english word for this creature from Morrowind. In french it is "Ombre Aillée"  ....  

So it's a big ( very big ) mod . 

I saw another in my computer a few days ago but i need to found once again it's not so easy. I will post you the nif here as a "PS" ( sorry i cannot send you a PM ... because each time i try to initiate a PM , i cannot see the "Send Button , there already is a "Pop-up" where this button is supposed to be !

I was looking about this "Unified Body Texture" when i saw it : 

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/21592  

There is no so much "outfits" BBBrized for a Robert based body.

The first and "old"  bouncing breast system was used in some Robert's outfits but not the BBB system. HGEC was already there and a lot of modders switch to this "amazing" body. 

By the way it would be easy to find some outfits done for the "Moving Breast system" , and there is a lot of animations now both compatible , Moving Breast and BBB.

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/users/1447741   all these are "Moving Breast ...  and of course , made by WanderDryad , the "creator" of the "boucing breast system" ! 

Another problem is that some old outfits are no more on " That Site Other There " , example : " UFF Robert Ambassador Of Darkness " .

Well , now you are talking about "bodies" and i talk about "outfits" ... so the lonely one i know came from the first mentioned mod "SoVvMBr3" ( The Land Of Solstheim Vvardenfell and Mournhold-SoVvM br3 ).

http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/16976

So , tell me if you want nude upper body BBB ( Robert,BAB etc) or a body with an outfit.

I'll post you here in a PS some meshes ( and link if they already exist) if i found them.

Cheers.

NB : i will see in a few hours if the mesh from SoVvM br3 is or not BBB  ( it's on another computer , and i cannot use it right now ...) , because i use both systems ( Moving Breast & BBB)  and both compatible animations , so it's better to wait a little , because it's a big file to download especialy if you only want this mesh.

Ahh..wow, there's alot to it, it seems..I half expected there not to be a BBBized roberts body, seeing as I couldn't find one myself. I'm entirely fine with no outfits being BBBized, I just want the Roberts nude body BBB if you can manage it. If not, that's fine as well!

Good morning ... time to wake up , it's 07:26 in Belgium ...;°)

@ Taven.

Promise , i will search for it in a few hours, but i need to update that computer first . I use this mod "SoVvM br3 " on it , but i made that "creature" a companion ...

But there is more than only one body with Robert texture. For me , UFF, Bab , Robert are pretty close .That's why i said i 'm not sure , and also because i use both "Bouncing Breast" system ... and i prefer the first , the "Old" Moving Breast System.

With the "old" Moving breast, sure there is some clothes/armors . If i'm right , BBB came in 2010 , so to find something from Robert BBBrized , it's something done by  a later conversion.

Robert textures are better than HGEC , that's sure ! They look like some Skyrim textures .

To figure if the body is both compatible or only compatible with one "Moving/Bouncing System" , i can only refer to the OP1,Op2/3 and R Toe1, L Toe1 or R/L foot ....

There is a folder in my computer " Moving Breast regroupement" ... but there is also a lot of both compatible in this one and not only for the HGEC based body... some Bab , UFF , and probably Robert .

Unfortunatly , as i already said, a lot of mod doesn't exist anymore ...

I will post them in this topic.

So long.

Edit ( 23:55    11 of June 2014) : no , sorry the "zigged twilight" use another body .

I can only find some "Moving Breast" ( underwear) , not BBB.  At " That Site Over There " Most of the links are dead or are for male version but unfortunatly without a BB effect for those little Male balls  ... ;°)   

If yu want a BBB Robert body , there is only two choices in my opinion ( or 3 if you found one BBrized body ) : Blender ( or another similar tool) or you can try first the gerra6 ' Clothes Converter ...

I think a good model is one from Saaya's BBB underwears or choice another with a different model with a more or less "bouncing effect"  . I think if you use a BBB HGEC  body ( Upper, Lower ,hands and Feet)  to create the template to the Robert body you want , it could works

Try with the same Skeleton ( like the one from LAPF ...) and copy branch / past branch to this skeleton , Idem for the second body.

Which version of the Robert Female do you want , V1.3 ?

Cheers.

PS : i have a new idea : i will try to create one both compatible first : Moving Breast and BBB ... like is , no more problem with a lot of different animations .... It's something i was looking for since a long time but for others bodies...

PPS : details needed : Robert Female or Robert UFF ?

Good morning ... time to wake up , it's 07:26 in Belgium ...;°)

@ Taven.

Promise , i will search for it in a few hours, but i need to update that computer first . I use this mod "SoVvM br3 " on it , but i made that "creature" a companion ...

But there is more than only one body with Robert texture. For me , UFF, Bab , Robert are pretty close .That's why i said i 'm not sure , and also because i use both "Bouncing Breast" system ... and i prefer the first , the "Old" Moving Breast System.

With the "old" Moving breast, sure there is some clothes/armors . If i'm right , BBB came in 2010 , so to find something from Robert BBBrized , it's something done by  a later conversion.

Robert textures are better than HGEC , that's sure ! They look like some Skyrim textures .

To figure if the body is both compatible or only compatible with one "Moving/Bouncing System" , i can only refer to the OP1,Op2/3 and R Toe1, L Toe1 or R/L foot ....

There is a folder in my computer " Moving Breast regroupement" ... but there is also a lot of both compatible in this one and not only for the HGEC based body... some Bab , UFF , and probably Robert .

Unfortunatly , as i already said, a lot of mod doesn't exist anymore ...

I will post them in this topic.

So long.

Edit ( 23:55    11 of June 2014) : no , sorry the "zigged twilight" use another body .

I can only find some "Moving Breast" ( underwear) , not BBB.  At " That Site Over There " Most of the links are dead or are for male version but unfortunatly without a BB effect for those little Male balls  ... ;°)   

If yu want a BBB Robert body , there is only two choices in my opinion ( or 3 if you found one BBrized body ) : Blender ( or another similar tool) or you can try first the gerra6 ' Clothes Converter ...

I think a good model is one from Saaya's BBB underwears or choice another with a different model with a more or less "bouncing effect"  . I think if you use a BBB HGEC  body ( Upper, Lower ,hands and Feet)  to create the template to the Robert body you want , it could works

Try with the same Skeleton ( like the one from LAPF ...) and copy branch / past branch to this skeleton , Idem for the second body.

Which version of the Robert Female do you want , V1.3 ?

Cheers.

PS : i have a new idea : i will try to create one both compatible first : Moving Breast and BBB ... like is , no more problem with a lot of different animations .... It's something i was looking for since a long time but for others bodies...

PPS : details needed : Robert Female or Robert UFF ?

Ah, sorry, I didn't catch you because you didn't respond to my last post. xD But, I'd like the Roberts Female. Although, question, would the BBB on roberts work just like this http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34442/? when lovers animations start?

Roberts Female is not full compatible with Lovers !! If you use the Lovers Setting "attacking women grow penis" , during sex the lower Body is replaced with a futa or strapon mesh ! both HGEC ! So you have a huge gap between lower Body and upper Body and feet.

If you don't use that Setting Lovers works fine ( no lower Body is replaced )  only some breast grab animations will not be perfect , but the same Problem you have with HGEC tits. Lovers aninations are made for H Cup or DM so all smaller and bigger tits does not work perfect ( Hand above the tit or in the tit )

Edit:

Roberts Female Body BBB http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35358/

Roberts Female is not full compatible with Lovers !! If you use the Lovers Setting "attacking women grow penis" , during sex the lower Body is replaced with a futa or strapon mesh ! both HGEC ! So you have a huge gap between lower Body and upper Body and feet.

If you don't use that Setting Lovers works fine ( no lower Body is replaced )  only some breast grab animations will not be perfect , but the same Problem you have with HGEC tits. Lovers aninations are made for H Cup or DM so all smaller and bigger tits does not work perfect ( Hand above the tit or in the tit )

Edit:

Roberts Female Body BBB http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/35358/

Oh wow, thanks for the link to it! I probably would have never found that myself. And don't worry, I don't mind some of the animations being slightly wonky, and I don't often use futa on female situations anyways. I just do it to make sure everything is working properly, and tys again! :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...