I'm going to check this out now!  Just a quick note.  In the original "Family Planning", children in settlements were not selectable in build mode.  They were not able to be settlers like in the "Orphans of the Commonwealth" mod.   If this is still true, I hope a future update will make the children produced by this mod selectable like settlers. 

I guess I'll find out about this mod soon enough, very excited to try it!

EDIT: I just read in your change notes that your mod already does this.  Children are automatically added to the settlement and can be added if still Children.  Awesome!  :-D

PS: I recommend people to get the "Children of the Commonwealth" mod because it'll give you clothes to put on your kiddos.  There's an option in it to stop children showing up randomly as settlers, if that concerns you. 

this is probably a dumb question but can I playing as a female/futa impregnate another female/futa and vice versa or haven't the sex mods got quite that far advanced yet?

Hmm, there would need to be an update to Four Play that would allow for that, as the current FPE checks for the editor sex, and if my guess is right, your futa character is still set to "Female" ( as in during character creation, you switched from nate to nora) ? If so, then unfortunately no, you can't get a girl pregnant.

HOWEVER, you can still have sex with them, and then type this into console:

"CQF FPE Sperm # Player"

Replace the # with the ID that you see when you click on the npc in console.

It should run through the normal process of if you had sex with them.

I'll add a female to female cum in the next update.

this is probably a dumb question but can I playing as a female/futa impregnate another female/futa and vice versa or haven't the sex mods got quite that far advanced yet?

Hmm, there would need to be an update to Four Play that would allow for that, as the current FPE checks for the editor sex, and if my guess is right, your futa character is still set to "Female" ( as in during character creation, you switched from nate to nora) ? If so, then unfortunately no, you can't get a girl pregnant.

"CQF FPE Sperm # Player"

Was just about to ask about this. Sounds great.

"CQF FPE Sperm # Player"

This was my question too. When I asked Vinfamy he said it just required flipping a flag in the script but didn't specify which one and I couldn't find it. Said he'd make it an option in the next one so it must be doable without an update? Though I was asking if the player could be impregnated by an NPC, would that not be the same? Suppose that console thing works too or is that only player to NPC?

"CQF FPE Sperm # Player"

This was my question too. When I asked Vinfamy he said it just required flipping a flag in the script but didn't specify which one and I couldn't find it. Said he'd make it an option in the next one so it must be doable without an update? Though I was asking if the player could be impregnated by an NPC, would that not be the same? Suppose that console thing works too or is that only player to NPC?

Gland to hear it. This was my question as well. Looking forward to the next update and Female to Female cum

Has anyone confirmed if the updated FamilyPlanningEnhanced breaks Vin's animated fannies mod? I know Animated Vags had a requirement for the original family planning so i am just assuming/guessing AF is now broken if you update to FPEnhanced. Anyone can confirm?

Has anyone confirmed if the updated FamilyPlanningEnhanced breaks Vin's animated fannies mod? I know Animated Vags had a requirement for the original family planning so i am just assuming/guessing AF is now broken if you update to FPEnhanced. Anyone can confirm?

Hold on, why would fannies have an FP requirement?

Function CheckDBFP()
    If Game.IsPluginInstalled("FP_FamilyPlanning.esp")
        FPFP_Installed = True
        If !PregnantFaction
            PregnantFaction = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01000FA8, "FP_FamilyPlanning.esp") as Faction
            FP_Keyword = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01001743, "FP_FamilyPlanning.esp") as Keyword
        Endif
    Else
        FPFP_Installed = False
    Endif

If Game.IsPluginInstalled("DiverseBodies.esp")
        DB_Installed = True
        If !DB_Keyword
            DB_Keyword = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01000FAC, "DiverseBodies.esp") as Keyword
        Endif
    Else
        DB_Installed = False
    Endif
EndFunction

Whatever this does to Animated Fannies, I have no clue, but its in the source...

Function CheckDBFP()

If Game.IsPluginInstalled("FP_FamilyPlanning.esp")

FPFP_Installed = True

If !PregnantFaction

PregnantFaction = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01000FA8, "FP_FamilyPlanning.esp") as Faction

FP_Keyword = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01001743, "FP_FamilyPlanning.esp") as Keyword

Endif

Else

FPFP_Installed = False

Endif

If Game.IsPluginInstalled("DiverseBodies.esp")

DB_Installed = True

If !DB_Keyword

DB_Keyword = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x01000FAC, "DiverseBodies.esp") as Keyword

Endif

Else

DB_Installed = False

Endif

EndFunction

Whatever this does to Animated Fannies, I have no clue, but its in the source...

It's probably just to make sure that when the vag morphs happen in the script that it stays compatible with Family Planning. I guess at that point we'd have to ask vin about making AF compatible.

May whatever god(s) you believe in bless your soul for adding in a mcm menu that modifies pregnancy length and child growth time.  This was what I was waiting for before I even considered installing this mod.  

Btw, I'll test it when I start playing again instead of working on my mod project, but has anyone tried this with the A.S.I.A sexbots mod?  I imagine it would work as long as you build the .tri files, especially since it already works with fourplay, but I'd like to know.  Going to install either way.  

PS I just wanna share an idea on the small chance it interests you as a sorta 'joke feature' for this mod.  Ever since fallout 3's mothership zeta DLC I wanted some sort of sex mod to incorporate alien abductions as an event. It would be cool if your mod included a very light alien abduction event.  Like maybe if your character sleeps outside and is female then they have a low percentage... maybe like 1 percent chance, of being abducted.  If they are abducted then, after sleeping, the character is teleported into the air in a woodland part of the map with no clothes/armor and falls to the ground.  They now have an alien pregnancy and a temporary intelligence & endurance debuff (intelligence to represent loss of memory, endurance to represent abused body).  When pregnancy happens they just give birth to a fully grown alien (the one that's already in the game) maybe with a skin tone change to show they are half-human.  

Just a thought.  I don't expect anyone to create it however. 

I've had the message "Go to a doctor" after sleeping on two different saves and I started a new game before going to bed. On my screw around save that I play with when I first dled the game I was playing around with mods and I have the Amazing Follower Tweaks. I brought Nate back with it and was wondering if she could get prego by him or if all his little soldiers are dead. If so :(

I got it downloaded and everything but the pregnancy works for me.  I use Cbbe morphs and did everything I know to do to get it to work and still got told to go to the doc after sleeping. But nothing.

Downloaded and installed FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced
This is my first try with this mod and everything is going very well.

Because I’m a naughty girl I soon became pregnant and started the quest to find the father. Because I’m a very, very naughty girl there were lots of candidates. I took a couple to the doctors but the DNA tests were negative, but I noticed a lone flag on the Map in one of the Raider camps where I like to play and went there to talk to the Raider. I couldn’t take him to the Doctors like the others because I thought he would be killed, and he couldn’t come to a settlement, again bad things would happen. So my only option was to accuse him and then tell him I would raise it on my own.

Are there any other options I could have taken, like would he have been able to live in a settlement (or a replica of him)?

I think it would be good if there was an MCM page where the steps through the pregnancy could be recorded until Birth. Then maybe a child’s name, or maybe a tally of number of pregnant times.

I have yet to notice any swelling, but I am looking forward to the experience.

Because I’m a naughty girl I soon became pregnant and started the quest to find the father. Because I’m a very, very naughty girl there were lots of candidates. I took a couple to the doctors but the DNA tests were negative, but I noticed a lone flag on the Map in one of the Raider camps where I like to play and went there to talk to the Raider. I couldn’t take him to the Doctors like the others because I thought he would be killed, and he couldn’t come to a settlement, again bad things would happen. So my only option was to accuse him and then tell him I would raise it on my own.

Are there any other options I could have taken, like would he have been able to live in a settlement (or a replica of him)?

I think it would be good if there was an MCM page where the steps through the pregnancy could be recorded until Birth. Then maybe a child’s name, or maybe a tally of number of pregnant times.

Did you try to take the raider to a settlement? Or did you assume that the raider would get shot?

It's something I didn't have too much time to test, but the raider should temporarily be added to a faction that shouldn't get him shot.

Did you try to take the raider to a settlement? Or did you assume that the raider would get shot?

It's something I didn't have too much time to test, but the raider should temporarily be added to a faction that shouldn't get him shot.

I assumed he would get shot.

Virility and Fertility are on, your fertility/virility will also show up in your pip-boy menu. Where do I look on my Pip-Boy menu?

Virility and Fertility are on, your fertility/virility will also show up in your pip-boy menu. Where do I look on my Pip-Boy menu?

Try bringing him to a settlement. Tell me if he gets shot.

Fertility shows up in the effects option, like where you see chem buffs and stuff. You need to have the Fertility Notifications on before you become fertile/virile however.

Also, for the next 24 I will be preoccupied with IRL matters, so I won't be able to answer any more questions.

Try bringing him to a settlement. Tell me if he gets shot.

Fertility shows up in the effects option, like where you see chem buffs and stuff. You need to have the Fertility Notifications on before you become fertile/virile however.

Also, for the next 24 I will be preoccupied with IRL matters, so I won't be able to answer any more questions.

Ok went back to the old save and:

I took him to Diamond City to see the doctor but he got shot by a Minuteman in the Marketplace and was down but appeared to be essential and got up again, I quickly went into the doctor’s surgery and he followed. We did the DNA test and he was confirmed as the father and he walked out before I could talk to him. Outside He wouldn’t stop and talk kept running around trying to shoot the Minutemen. I reverted to my other save where I told him I would raise it on my own.

Not seeing fertile/virile notifications, but I am using CWSS Redux - Custom Camera Version-14326-1-2 which adds working showers to the settlements and that says I am very Clean Stage 1 in Effects.

Will anything show up in Effects when I’m pregnant?

I'm using Fallout 4 V.1.9.4 & the MCM version that I'm using (V 1.1 for my game version) is saying that I have to upgrade to the current version of MCM in order to get the functions of this mod, thats a problem, because I'm running V. 1.9.4. for a reason, because I didn't want Beths CC slopjob. So is there any way around this? or maybe make a compatible version for 1.9.4..?