The Weird Sims Thread. Show Us The Weird Side Of Your Game!

-nEGM0aZXB_0aXOoAThk4PLtAXhryBmQuk8c8tW4

And never forget

ETI7XxNFG9FqPybliTgs6Zk0QEEbGuALWGniTnUJ

The almighty genital piercing plumbob never ceases to make me laugh. laugh.png laugh.png

Now, I've seen a burger phone, a banana phone and a pickle phone, but a sandwich phone is new to me lol 

And apparently dying put him in a really bad mood because he just beat the absolute shit out of my poor homicidal sim! LOL 

post-961280-0-54024800-1509769730_thumb.png

post-961280-0-39106800-1509769736_thumb.png

post-961280-0-18816600-1509769742_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2017 at 10:19 PM, porkybork said:

I posted this in another thread already, but whatever.

Here you can see one of my dudes giving head to a disembodied head supported by his wife:5a0fa6606a2e1_11-17-17_10646AM.thumb.png.e5c909307f0baaf982e849000242522a.png 

I JUST saw this! LOL Well, you can never accuse her of not being supportive..lol 

On 11/24/2017 at 10:12 PM, VelvetKiss said:

HOLY BALLS WERE! What did you do to Candy?! lol! 

I love the blood bags name. XD

Are those glyphs on Judy? Your skins amaze me! 

Can those sales guys see the ghost or do they just see a guy cranking the air on his porch?

So the vamps kidnapped Candy when I first bought the Get to Work?. Then she caught on fire. I need to reenact that scene for the cameras. Somewhere under all that sunburn she is pretty cute, she had a good look. Maybe I should give her a break. We went back and got Yuki because the sisters ought to be together, plus Yuki is B- which is tasty.

Here is grumpy Judy showing ever willing Amy (O+) who is in charge now.

ag farms 005.gifag farms 004.gifag farms 006.gifag farms 007.gif

Edited by weredeer

I love giffing. I have so many. I am still collecting for story but its a super long term project. If i did a story it would probably require its own thread. The more effort i put into it the more I question the worth of it. Last night I decided fuck it I am just gonna post some shit.

ag farms 012.gif

I was reading along then I noticed the dicks on your chalk drawings. Thank you for that laugh. Do you have pets yet? Someone made a pet amputee mod. I fucking shit you not. :D 

I've stopped recording and capturing. Hell there for awhile I quit playing. I'm building a vampire..fuck I don't even know what it is..dead and breakfast? It's not exactly a club. Shit.. I don't know.  

Edited by Guest

Yes I find the dicks highly amusing as well. I like to make the bloodbags quarters as disturbing as possible. I wish they were functional but its imagination that powers this game right?

I have only been lurking lately bc I have been playing another game. But this one is always in the back of my mind. I wanted to start making a skin the other day but realized I had to update because I had to update s4s too. Took all damn day. I havent bought cats and dogs yet, I want to but... I am waiting. I feel like r-lo is the only one I have seen that has.

Heres Macy serving her dark lord Pazuzu. Untilll Greta walks in. That bitch is always ruining everything.

DenOfEvil034.gif

DenOfEvil036.gifDenOfEvil037.gif

DenOfEvil039.gifDenOfEvil033.gif

DenOfEvil035.gifDenOfEvil040.gif

Edited by weredeer
gif deletion