Its a shame that the mesh weights and bones limit this mod. I love the shape of the breasts but I wish they could be 2-3x bigger than their current maximum while still retaining the shape. But other than that, this is perfect. Excellent work!

PS: What hair are you using for the sample images? Can't find it.

The problem is more the slider mod than it is the mesh weights.  I detailed earlier in the thread how my slider mod makes minor changes to the relative values of the X/Y/Z axes of the breast slider to make them fuller as well as larger, while the Breast Augmentation mod uses much more drastic increases using integers.  I set my limits at the point where the increased breast size and altered relative dimensions really begins to deform all default clothing meshes, making them jagged and unattractive (to me, at least).  Even with my minor adjustments nearly half the default wardrobe is unusable with the largest possible breasts due to mesh deformation.

My next update will include a "mod for my mod" for users that want larger breasts.  I will not be "supporting" the larger breast size, but I'll provide it as an option for users that don't mind working around top-heavy townies and some mesh deformation for the sake of larger breasts.  Judging by the enduring popularity of the Breast Augmentation mod I wager more than a few don't mind the trade off.

The hair I've been using in the sample shots is from the Get To Work expansion.  It's not actually all that great but it's nice and generic.

post-2052817-0-94527100-1499627091_thumb.png

I've been experiencing some interesting behavior with HB that I haven't seen anyone else have an issue with (it was very amusing reading through everyone troubleshoot the folder structure problem together btw). 

HB works fine in isolation, it works fine with WW's override file. But when I have custom clothing content present (tops), removing the top in CAS will default to a specific CC top instead of the nude mesh. If I remove this CC top, it'll just choose another CC top that is not the nude mesh. I know the mesh override is loading properly because I can see it as an option in CAS and it works fine, I'm just not knowledgeable enough to figure out why it's not being recognized as the default nude top.

I've been experiencing some interesting behavior with HB that I haven't seen anyone else have an issue with (it was very amusing reading through everyone troubleshoot the folder structure problem together btw). 

HB works fine in isolation, it works fine with WW's override file. But when I have custom clothing content present (tops), removing the top in CAS will default to a specific CC top instead of the nude mesh. If I remove this CC top, it'll just choose another CC top that is not the nude mesh. I know the mesh override is loading properly because I can see it as an option in CAS and it works fine, I'm just not knowledgeable enough to figure out why it's not being recognized as the default nude top.

Funny you should mention that.  I'm having my own problems with an updated version that doesn't conflict with WW at all but doesn't seem to change the actual default nude.  I can select it in CAS, but when I go to any other outfit and come back it reverts to the yfTop_UnderwearSexy_Salmon CAS part, and it uses that damn bra for the nude state too.

I'm beginning to suspect there's a lot of fucky goings on with the TGIBlockList I mentioned in the load order troubleshooting thread.  Depending on the version of the Sims and/or Sims4Studio used to create CC some resource pointers changed and there maybe be some overlapping going on.

In the mean time I would try using WW's commands for fixing nude outfits ( ww.fix and ww.fixnudeoutfit ) or the Sims 4 Outfit Tools mod if the problem persists.

Updated!

I've improved the tank top mesh and resolved the nude mesh conflict with WickedWhims.  I've also added optional files for a non-default nude top (nod to InkySquid for beating me to the punch) and a more generous breast slider for users willing to trade some mesh deformation for larger breasts.

post-2052817-0-58441800-1500694424_thumb.jpg

post-2052817-0-57793600-1500694429_thumb.jpg

Thank you all for the kind words!

sorry for my bad english, compare to BreastAugmentMod, which size number is similar to this?

The standard [Helio] Heavy Boobs.package slider (seen here) is slightly larger than BreastAugmentation-111.  The XL [Helio] Heavy Boobs.package slider (seen here) is slightly smaller than BreastAugmentation-222.

ooooh nice extra detail on the tank top, eh this mod is insanely amazing, btw you said that there are deformation on meshes and shirts on larger sizes, I can see small amounts of that even with the below 50% size of the HB mod

Alas, there are some particularly problematic tops where things get a little angular at the top and bottom of the breasts at almost any size, and if a sim rolls an extreme breast height or body shape it gets worse.  Limitations like this are why I keep the maximum size of the standard Heavy Boobs slider relatively modest compared to the Breast Augmentation mod.  Some meshes don't look very good even in the vanilla game and there's not a lot you can do short of retooling the mesh if you want to go larger than the default breast size.

I'm considering starting a Patreon to support a long-term remeshing project for default clothing after I get all the bikinis/bras done, but until then the best I can suggest is to take those sims into CAS and either change their tops or adjusting their breast heights and evening out their body shape sliders.

Updated!

I've improved the tank top mesh and resolved the nude mesh conflict with WickedWhims.  I've also added optional files for a non-default nude top (nod to InkySquid for beating me to the punch) and a more generous breast slider for users willing to trade some mesh deformation for larger breasts.

may I ask the image you used with the tank top, it had nipples that are visible how did  you do that ? what i mean to ask is what mod is that ? i tried the same tank top with HB 1.3 (used the normal folder not the optional one) and it doesnt look like that at all, no nipples shape visible 

@Denton47

Interesting. I'll look into it later when I'm not on my phone, only signed in to reply to...

@wookhiemanjoe

The tank top is a modified default top. The default has a black undershirt that I removed, you can find the modified top as additional swatches of that top. If you're having trouble finding it in CAS tick the Custom Content box under filters and it should be easy to spot.

Sorry, I could've been clearer. I meant I was not getting any mesh; texture's not a problem. I did remove all of Hiroki and Cmar's breast-related mods, so it must be something else. I'll root around a bit more.

The culprit may be TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.package, which I mentioned in the updated conflicts section.  I haven't tried WickedWhims yet, but I just looked at this particular file and it appears to include overrides for the yfTop_Nude and yf_Top_UnderwearSexy_Salmon CAS parts, which are necessary for making the nude top appear in CAS and preventing the strapless salmon bra from appearing on nude sims.

I'm not sure what all else this file does.  If I had to guess I'd say it looks like it changes game text to ask if a Sim has a Penis rather than asking if they stand up to urinate or whatever PG-rated language EA uses in CAS, and removes the mosaic nudity censor.  User 0-Positive at SexySims reported that they removed this file without issue and corrected some conflict they were having, though they had to find another no-mosaic censor mod.

I do use WW in my game and would like to use your mod. How do I do this?

My version is WickedWhims 2.2.3.102.4 - 5 July 2017

Can I edit the WW override command to point to yours?

I will follow up with reading over on the WW thread....maybe this question belongs in that thread? If so sorry for posting int the wrong place.

I am thinking that further WW overrides would include your boob version or Cmars?

The WickedWhims Override conflict was resolved with the last update. If you tried running the game with both WickedWhims and Heavy Boobs and are experiencing issues please describe the problem in detail so that I can try to reproduce it.

If you have any of Cmar's nude tops that would conflict with my default replacement. You must remove Cmar's nude if you want to use my mesh for nude Sims, or use my non-default version of you just want to use it like a normal top.

I have your mod (all of your meshes) in a subfolder in the WW folder in my mods file. I removed the other default I was running.

I made a nude recolor so I could see your mesh in my folder. For skintones and that sort of thing in CAS.

Is your mesh the default in the WW overrides package now? You have 6 right? Inkysquids recolor also.

The overrides package is a script that calls for your default mesh?

If your mesh is now in the overrides package for WW what meshes for heavy boobs do I need in my game?

I do get an exception but it says it is conflicting with MC commander.

Thanks for making the Meshes!!!

I used LUUMIAs DR meshes before.

I think you may be misunderstanding a bit about how all these mods work together, so I'm gonna try to break it down a bit.  Forgive me if I don't get right at your questions.

In the Sims you have meshes (shapes) and textures (images wrapped around the shape).  They're independent.  So, if you only have my nude mesh you will have the shape of nipples but the game will be using the default Barbie skin and you won't have the appearance of areolae.  You need my mod, a shape, and a skin mod to add textures to that shape.  I linked the texture mods I use/recommend in the original post.

Defaults are assets that come with the game.  A default nude is important because a lot of actions call for the nude outfit which you can only affect by replacing the default assets.  When the game loads it goes through your mod folder and sees my mod, my mod has the same instance as the default (0xB6DCAB99F33C43EE) so my mod overwrites the default, and whenever the game calls for the nude mesh it looks for the instance it knows is "nude" and finds my mesh there.  Since all default replacement mods must have the same instance only one will be loaded by the game, all others are discarded.

Because of the way they work default replacements are sometimes called Overrides.  Anything that replaces an asset the game uses is an override, or default replacement, as distinct from something that adds new content to the game.  Many of my mods are overrides to some degree;  my slider mod is an override that uses slightly larger numbers than the default, my nude is an override that replaces a mesh.  My tank top is not an override because it doesn't replace anything, it adds new swatches to the game leaving the old top unedited.

This is not a mod for WickedWhims, this is a mod for the Sims 4.  WickedWhims does not call for my mesh in any targeted way, it has features that ask the game for "nude" and the game defines the nude as whatever GEOM asset has the instance it's looking for.  WickedWhims does not have a default nude mesh, it directs uses to obtain them from the Better Bodies mod (the BB female top will conflict with mine, and WW itself).

Where the file is in your directory determines which asset ends up being loaded if there's a conflict.  As long as you remove all conflicts it won't matter beyond you personally being organized.

WickedWhimsOverrides file isolates all the things it changes about the game from everything it adds to the game.  It removes the mosaic censor from the game and changes some of the language you see in CAS, but to make nude female sims actually nude it also makes changes to the CAS part asset for the nude top.  This is necessary because EA is a marching army of floppy clown shoes.  All nude mods make this same change, and since my last update all the pointers in that modified CAS part are identical to the one in WW's override so it doesn't matter which one loads last.

TL;DR:

Temporarily move all mods out of your mod folder.

Download a new copy of WickedWhims and extract all files to "\Mods\WickedWhims\"

Download a new copy of Heavy Boobs and extract all files to "\Mods\Heavy Boobs\"

Download a new copy of MCCC and extract all desired files to "\Mods\MCCC\"

Test the game.

Add skin mods and other previously used mods in batches until things stop working, repeat until problematic mods are isolated and remove them.