HOLD ON A MINUTE!

I GOT IT TO DO THE THING. THE THING WHERE IT DOESN'T DO THE THING.

Those of you having the problem I want you to try this:  I want you to take Heavy Boobs, it can just be the nude top, and put it in a folder, then put that folder in another folder.

I'm guessing you have WickedWhims sitting in \Mods\WickedWhims\ and Heavy Boobs sitting in \Mods\.  Take the nude mesh and put it in \Mods\Folder\Folder\ and see if that fixes it.  I was able to reproduce the problem when HB's nude mesh was higher in the folder hierarchy (and thus, load order) than WickedWhims.  In a nested folder WW loads after those in the \Mods\ folder and overwrites the overrides that came before it.

I didn't see the issue before because I keep all of my mods organized in subfolders, I had HB in \Mods\CAS\ and and WW in \Mods\WW\, and when the nude mesh is in \Mods\CAS\ I see the mesh but when it's in \Mods\ I do not.

I keep WW in a folder named ZzWickedWhims and Heavy Boobs in a folder named zzzzzHeavyBoobs, didnt work.

I even tried to move the overrides file to Mods and it still loaded last.

Try "zWickedWhims" and "aHeavyBoobs".

After extensive testing (over the last 5 minutes) I've found that as long as the Heavy Boobs nude mesh is within the same folder layer but alphabetically before the folder WickedWhims is in it loads correctly.  With WickedWhims in the default \Mods\WickedWhimsMod\ folder I had the nude mesh working in \Mods\Wh\ and failing in \Mods\Wj\.

Bonus:  Better Bodies' top has the same problem.  Nobody noticed because it comes with its own system of nested folders that has the nude female top two layers in by default.  Most users probably had the BB file in \Mods\BB 1.5\Females\, or at the very least \Mods\Females\.  If you put the BB female top in just the \Mods\ folder or in a folder that comes alphabetically after the folder WW is in it also fails to load and gives you the default EA mesh.

Actually I just tried something like that and its loading order is in REVERSE alphabetic order.

"ZzWickedWhims" and "zHeavyBoobs" worked. so in order for WickedWhims to be first to load it should be the last folder in Mods in alphabetical order, its the opposite that I expected but it worked for me, even checked if I wasnt using my modified overrides file but everything checks out.

I keep WW in a folder named ZzWickedWhims and Heavy Boobs in a folder named zzzzzHeavyBoobs, didnt work.

I even tried to move the overrides file to Mods and it still loaded last.

Try "zWickedWhims" and "aHeavyBoobs".

After extensive testing (over the last 5 minutes) I've found that as long as the Heavy Boobs nude mesh is within the same folder layer but alphabetically before the folder WickedWhims is in it loads correctly.  With WickedWhims in the default \Mods\WickedWhimsMod\ folder I had the nude mesh working in \Mods\Wh\ and failing in \Mods\Wj\.

Bonus:  Better Bodies' top has the same problem.  Nobody has ever noticed because it comes with its own system of nested folders that has the nude female top two layers in by default.  Most users probably had the BB file in \Mods\BB 1.5\Females\, or at the very least \Mods\Females\.  If you put the BB female top in just the \Mods\ folder or in a folder that comes alphabetically after the folder WW is in it also fails to load and gives you the default EA mesh.

THIS MAKES SO MUCH SENSE TO ME!!!!! Sorry for the caps, but ages ago I posted an issue I had with both BB and HB not working for me with WW overrides. Now this makes a lot of sense. I'm soo trying this!!

Basically I could have avoided this whole headache if I just put all of my files in a folder called \HeavyBoobs\ and people dragged that into their mod folder.  This is ridiculous.

Well kinda, I always take file loading order is alphabetical and I do use folders to keep track of what is what and where is where, even if you did that chances are people would put it on a named folder like "Overrides" and because people are also used to load order being alphabetical hey would likely name that folder zNudeOverrides or something so it would load last ... instead of loading first.

Since loading order is reverse alphabetical for some reason people would end up hitting the same problem even if because I dont think anyone explained how The SIms 4 file loading  order is and a lot of people would assume it was alphabetical, I think the older games did that so its a educated guess ... that happens to be entirely wrong.

I guess I had lucked out because I had already had my mods folder set up to where the default skins and Heavy Boobs loaded before WW.  I even had removed the overrides as directed and the both the mods work as expected and the game runs runs smoothly.  So I have been following everyone else's findings with great interest and I'm glad that it has been figured out what the issue may be.  All I have to say is I love how this mod looks in game.  Thank you for the hard work in creating it!

Hey there!  I have no idea how to get Heavy Boobs mod to work.  I'm fairly new to the mod scene, and I tried removing all mods except for this one but it still didn't work.  What mods are required for Heavy Boobs to work?  Thanks in advance.

Lol i also got this to work with one simple change to my folder structure

Relevant areas of Mod folder organized as such:

"1 - Animations" (wickedwhims file folder)

"2 - *folder level*" -> "*folder level*" -> "Heavy Boobs" (heavy boobs file folder)

That set up was the one i could never get to work. But, Simply renaming the wickedwhims file folder to "9 - animations" so it's at the bottom of the mod folder rather than the top fixed the problem.

So in the end it was just a damn load order problem. LOOT for sims 4, pls. :D

Basically I could have avoided this whole headache if I just put all of my files in a folder called \HeavyBoobs\ and people dragged that into their mod folder.  This is ridiculous.

Yep. works like a charm. thanks.

Good news everyone!  I've found the exact problem and, more importantly, a solution, so load order should no longer be an issue after the next update.  Though due to the nature of the problem the mod may require more maintenance to stay on top of TS4 and WW updates.

Hey there!  I have no idea how to get Heavy Boobs mod to work.  I'm fairly new to the mod scene, and I tried removing all mods except for this one but it still didn't work.  What mods are required for Heavy Boobs to work?  Thanks in advance.

No additional mods are required to make Heavy Boobs work, though it lacks skin detail files so you'll probably want custom skins and detail mods.  I've linked two that I recommend in the first post.

Checklist always starts with making sure CC is enabled.  Assuming that's done and it still won't work even after you tried removing everything else (by "work" I assume you mean that there is no nipple shape on the body of topless female sims) odds are you missed FAQ point #1:  These meshes are only available at the highest "Sim Detail" graphics setting.  If that is the case and your machine can't handle having the whole game running at Very High sim detail let me know, I think I have an old (relatively) low-poly version kicking around that would be acceptable for LOD1 or I can just copy the LOD0 mesh to LOD1.

If you're already set to Very High and still not seeing it let me know.

Hi Helio!

Great work on the mod!

I just started to use it today and it's working via the subfolder approach,

Im a huge lover of tiny breasts and really like the look for my smaller breasted Sims,

Only it comes at a cost, I've been using Gtaman's "nipples V2" mod for these sims and when selected, reverts them back to the original mesh,

Would it be possible please to consider an alternate version of your mod that incorporates these too and can be installed together with this original package without conflict?

Thanks for all your hard work! :D

Hi Helio!

Great work on the mod!

Im a huge lover of tiny breasts and really like the look for my smaller breasted Sims,

Only it comes at a cost, I've been using Gtaman's "nipples V2" mod for these sims and when selected, reverts them back to the original mesh,

Would it be possible please to consider an alternate version of your mod that incorporates these too and can be installed together with this original package without conflict?

i have a standalone version of that mod that is compatible with this just install the gloves only. and also camar's top mesh isint required for V2 anymore

Hi Helio!

Great work on the mod!

i have a standalone version of that mod that is compatible with this just install the gloves only. and also camar's top mesh isint required for V2 anymore

Thanks for reply! :)

I took out cmars mod today in order to use this ;)

Are you meaning that that standalone tops in your download section will give the larger nipples without changing Helio's mesh back to the default one?

Hi Helio!

Great work on the mod!

Thanks for reply! :)

I took out cmars mod today in order to use this ;)

Are you meaning that that standalone tops in your download section will give the larger nipples without changing Helio's mesh back to the default one?

I meant the pokies from either mod, the thicker nipples will override the hb top :(

Well I'm glad you guys sorted that out, cause I'm not entirely sure what all was being asked of me there, but I saw a lot of conflicting mod names being bandied about.  If a non-default replacement fixes your problem I can throw one together for the next update.

Well I'm glad you guys sorted that out, cause I'm not entirely sure what all was being asked of me there, but I saw a lot of conflicting mod names being bandied about.  If a non-default replacement fixes your problem I can throw one together for the next update.

that would be awesome. thank you, oh boobmaster

I think its pretty nice. it doesn't make all the females super busty and looks nice. so good job

My 2 vampires love it

Are you using EVOLs Breast Augmentation to make the breasts bigger? Awesome characters btw.

OOOOowee 

sorry for SUPER late reply x.x 

no im not, they are just on full fat slider and half muscle, then you just shrink down the parts that you don't want big.

Skin for no back fat wrinkles i recommend MsBlue skin 

Think I need to chime in here and say thank you as I used this mod in the breast animation preview GIF I made, it makes quite a difference over the original low-poly one, very nice work.

Looking forward to a matching high-poly lower body mesh ;)