View File

Description

UUNP conversions I have done. That's pretty much it.

All conversions require the original mods, which will be linked. Some conversions come with an esp to convert mods that use multiple meshes for different textures into one mesh that uses TextureSets, or to fix issues with mods that already use TextureSets (the alt textures would point at the UUNP body itself, because something something different mesh block names).

Feel free to drop suggestions, bug reports, or requests.

Contents

CreditsTime to get lazy

The original authors, the BodySlide team, everyone involved in UNP and UUNP.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/10/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide, UNP Textures, HDT Physics and Compatible Skeleton, the original mods
  • Special Edition Compatible

Trucking along.

post-16827-0-74654000-1497300118_thumb.jpgpost-16827-0-80520100-1497300119_thumb.jpg

I like these will try them out when i get a chance.

no heroine armor or chain metal armor from arsenics collection though?

If someone else wants to do those, they can, but I'm already busy with this absurd catsuit mod (why is the base shape of the BodySlide version not BodySlide's default shape???).

And chains are an absolute nightmare.

Trucking along.

I like these will try them out when i get a chance.

no heroine armor or chain metal armor from arsenics collection though?

If someone else wants to do those, they can, but I'm already busy with this absurd catsuit mod (why is the base shape of the BodySlide version not BodySlide's default shape???).

And chains are an absolute nightmare.

Taking on the clipping nightmare that is Nova bodysuit makes you my hero tho!!

post-822716-0-09025500-1497394449_thumb.gif

thanks slash!

This body is my new absolute fave!!! Thanks for keeping the spirit of thicc alive in Skyrim. Also since you said feel free to leave requests, you think you could convert this armor HERE, the full jacket version. Thiccness is great and all but practical thiccness is even better.

Thanks a lot for these conversions.

They're really well done for the most part, especially the B&S Negligee.

If you don't mind a request, how about the Blood Raven Mashup? You've done the Me!Me!Me! outfit by the same author, so seeing Blood Raven done as well would be great. It's the only one of Korbin's sets that hasn't yet been converted to UUNP, and it's desperately in need of a conversion. I will be your slave for the next week if you do it. :)

Can't we already convert outfits with bodyslide ? Not hating just wondering what was the point? :D love your body preset btw!

Uh, by doing all of the work to convert outfits from CBBE Bodyslide or any of the billion non-Bodyslide bodies to UUNP yourself, yes.

The point is doing the work of converting things to UUNP and uploading the files to save other people the hours or days of learning how to do conversions and then doing the conversions themselves.

I can see the finish line!

post-16827-0-86338600-1497749335_thumb.jpgpost-16827-0-87739700-1497749336_thumb.jpgpost-16827-0-83101200-1497749337_thumb.jpgpost-16827-0-82359200-1497749338_thumb.jpg

There's still clipping on the see-through catsuit in some positions, but that can stuff itself.  Only mesh part copying and texture repointing left!  And maybe some zaps for the 15th catsuit's belts.