Thank you very much!

In Beauty Queen i can get only the black set which is converted but other sets are still 7b

I made it a TextureSet mod.  The other colors now just replace the textures of the converted meshes (the 01 files).  Only that set of .nif files should be needed if you replace the esp with mine.

Thank you very much!

In Beauty Queen i can get only the black set which is converted but other sets are still 7b

I made it a TextureSet mod.  The other colors now just replace the textures of the converted meshes (the 01 files).  Only that set of .nif files should be needed if you replace the esp with mine.

I'm not quite understand, how can i get other color? i replaced the esp with your esp build the clothes in BS and anything else should be done?

Thank you very much!

I'm not quite understand, how can i get other color? i replaced the esp with your esp build the clothes in BS and anything else should be done?

That's all it should take.  The other colors should show up when you equip them in-game.  I just tested it and they work.

just a quickie :D what mod are the heels in the last image from (the fixed maid top) ?  :huh:

They're from this mod.  The BodySlide conversion didn't include the heels or stockings, or I tried my hand at doing them.

Thank you very much!

That's all it should take.  The other colors should show up when you equip them in-game.  I just tested it and they work.

just a quickie :D what mod are the heels in the last image from (the fixed maid top) ?  :huh:

They're from this mod.  The BodySlide conversion didn't include the heels or stockings, or I tried my hand at doing them.

I checked again in tes5edit all the body are used 01body_1.nif but the skirts are not used 01skirt_1.nif and they are missing texture path too. Can you heck the skirts again. Thank you!

Taking a short break from requests to do a thing.

Take long brake please. Im not playing too much now. Im changing and repairing something all time and If turn on game I feel as my brain is slowly changing to womans brain because im still changing clothes as they do. And my dova don't know what wear first. What the fck weeeeeeeear todaaaaaaaay ?  Thx......... Playing skyrim with loverslab is realy stresing 

I'm having a hard time troubleshooting the KunN NewCloth UUNP.  I checked the mod from Baidu in game by itself, and it works (all parts show up).  I ticked the UUNP sliders on in MO, ran Bodyslide, generated zeroed sliders shapes and morphs and restarted the game.  Then when I try to equip the foot and glove meshes, there are no textures present for the gloves and boots except for the hand and foot meshes (and the textures for those look weird and shiny).  So I went line by line through NifSkope on the foot.nif files from the original Baidu mod and from the UUNP ShapeData folder, and I can't find any differences in BSLightingShaderProperty or the files being pointed to in BSShaderTextureSet.

Also, all of the meshes in the .nif are showing up as slot 37 (feet).

...so I'm at the limit of my knowledge for why I can't get the UUNP-created meshes to show up in game.  Curiass shows up fine using UUNP sliders, btw.