On 4/3/2024 at 6:30 PM, Yuni said:

Thank you for the micro cages and updates, Vivi. Cheers, much appreciated.

Thank you, glad to hear you like it :3

Thank you for the awesome mod^ ^ I have some minor questions:

1.When using the setting armor as "revealing" option under SOS the cages texture does not show up with the schlong under dresses/skirt when I only have body armor equippe, is there anyways to fix this?

2.Also the straps and fairy drops doesn't build properly in bodyslider (no physics/severe clipping), but I assume that is a known AE(161170) non compatible problem right?

23 hours ago, Ar4chnid said:

So just to be sure, since Equipable Schlongs doesn't have textures for Demoniac Skin, I won't be able to use that without texture gaps?

As long as Demonica has a SoS patch it will work, all you have to do is replace the textures in the Equipable Schlongs folder to your Demonica ones. Just make sure to keep the same naming convention.

7 hours ago, khat0504 said:

Thank you for the awesome mod^ ^ I have some minor questions:

1.When using the setting armor as "revealing" option under SOS the cages texture does not show up with the schlong under dresses/skirt when I only have body armor equippe, is there anyways to fix this?

I am sorry I can't even visualize the problem. Does this missing texture issue happen with any other item that uses slot 52 or only with the cages?

7 hours ago, khat0504 said:

2.Also the straps and fairy drops doesn't build properly in bodyslider (no physics/severe clipping), but I assume that is a known AE(161170) non compatible problem right?

So the strap doesn't work with SE. Well I wasn't expecting it to I guess, but you are the first person trying the strap and reporting any issues at least. To be honest I don't even know if it works with LE even XD

59 minutes ago, Vivi said:

I am sorry I can't even visualize the problem. Does this missing texture issue happen with any other item that uses slot 52 or only with the cages?

Usually when you equip fullbody armor the schlong from SOS is hidden (at least on female characters, im using TRX add on for SOS), but you can in the SOS MCM, set the piece you are wearing as "revealing", so the schlong texture is rendered even when body armor is equipped. However the cage is still invisible because it's a piece of armor that's suppose to be covered by body armor. 

So for example, wearing a short dress + cage and set dress as revealing = normal Schlong visible under dress, without cages.

take said dress off will make schlong go back to caged state because the cage is visible again.

I'm so bad at explaining this maybe I should just screenshot it.

1 hour ago, Vivi said:

So the strap doesn't work with SE. Well I wasn't expecting it to I guess, but you are the first person trying the strap and reporting any issues at least. To be honest I don't even know if it works with LE even XD

They looked so good in your screenshots I had to try at least LOL.  Hopefully we have SE version in the future :P

9 hours ago, khat0504 said:

Usually when you equip fullbody armor the schlong from SOS is hidden (at least on female characters, im using TRX add on for SOS), but you can in the SOS MCM, set the piece you are wearing as "revealing", so the schlong texture is rendered even when body armor is equipped. However the cage is still invisible because it's a piece of armor that's suppose to be covered by body armor. 

So for example, wearing a short dress + cage and set dress as revealing = normal Schlong visible under dress, without cages.

take said dress off will make schlong go back to caged state because the cage is visible again.

I'm so bad at explaining this maybe I should just screenshot it.

Set revealing in SOS should make anything in slot 56 shows up. You should check if that those cages equiped in slot 56 or they could unequip by your armors.

4 hours ago, legendend said:

Set revealing in SOS should make anything in slot 56 shows up. You should check if that those cages equiped in slot 56 or they could unequip by your armors.

They are all slot 52 as it's in the original mod. I Could just change them to 56 in SSEEdit instead? I'm not sure if it's going to cause other problems though.

17 hours ago, Vivi said:

As long as Demonica has a SoS patch it will work, all you have to do is replace the textures in the Equipable Schlongs folder to your Demonica ones. Just make sure to keep the same naming convention.

I found a Demoniac SoS patch here:

It contains a futanari_schlong.dds, futanari_schlong_msn.dds, futanari_schlong_s.dds and futanari_schlong_sk.dds - which one do I need to use?

Equipable Schlongs contain similarly named files,, "malegenitals_1.dds" etc, which ones need replacing?

This seems rudimentary to me, but I've been messing around with it for a while now and it doesn't seem to work right

On 4/7/2024 at 10:21 PM, khat0504 said:

They are all slot 52 as it's in the original mod. I Could just change them to 56 in SSEEdit instead? I'm not sure if it's going to cause other problems though.

I'm not sure which slot should SOS take. Just make sure that your cage equip on your cock's slot and that should work. 

On 4/7/2024 at 6:29 PM, Ar4chnid said:

I found a Demoniac SoS patch here:

It contains a futanari_schlong.dds, futanari_schlong_msn.dds, futanari_schlong_s.dds and futanari_schlong_sk.dds - which one do I need to use?

Equipable Schlongs contain similarly named files,, "malegenitals_1.dds" etc, which ones need replacing?

This seems rudimentary to me, but I've been messing around with it for a while now and it doesn't seem to work right

You need all four if you want a seamless cock. Just rename:

futanari_schlong.dds to malegenitalsf_1.dds

futanari_schlong_msn.dds to malegenitalsf_1_msn.dds

futanari_schlong_s.dds to malegenitalsf_1_s.dds

futanari_schlong_sk.dds to malegenitalsf_1_sk.dds

And put them into "textures/Equipable Schlong" folder. If that SoS patch is really made for the demoniac you are using it should be nearly seamless.

On 4/7/2024 at 4:21 PM, khat0504 said:

It is possible - but unlikely? - that the SE SoS uses a different slot instead of 52, but if that was the case I am pretty sure that a lot more people would have reported issues with it.

Maybe somebody could confirm or deny this? XD

This reminded me that I will also need a male dick for the SE port. Currently which male body+dick is the most popular one? Wasn't SoS like outdated/not used anymore?

6 hours ago, Vivi said:

This reminded me that I will also need a male dick for the SE port. Currently which male body+dick is the most popular one? Wasn't SoS like outdated/not used anymore?

Sos is still the most popular mod in SE(mostly used alongside with himbo).  The new gentleman is also popular too but it's relatively new.

Edited by Bastak21
9 hours ago, Vivi said:

I'm using TNG but it totally work fine with any mod work for SoS. 

Having a similar issue to others wherein the items don't show up after installation. Using my esp browser shows that the esp isn't enabled when ingame. Esp is at the end of my mod loads, and is showing up in sseedit. My mod manager also seems to have deployed all files to the correct location. Anyone found a solution to this yet?

Edited by Hangot
On 4/12/2024 at 12:54 AM, Hangot said:

Having a similar issue to others wherein the items don't show up after installation. Using my esp browser shows that the esp isn't enabled when ingame. Esp is at the end of my mod loads, and is showing up in sseedit. My mod manager also seems to have deployed all files to the correct location. Anyone found a solution to this yet?

You are not alone, me and some other folk had the same issue. Here is how I solved it.
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/79447-vivis-cockcages/?do=findComment&comment=4338630