Why am I finding only patches and not an actual complete set of files for the furniture?

Downloaded 1.2

Downloaded 1.3 only to receive a file patch to 1.3. patch from what version?

Got the leash patch, zap patch

But nothing that looks like a complete set of files.

Apologies, I forgot t.ara uses Mega

I believe that you need to...

1. Download TaraUltimateFurniturePack-V.1.2.rar
  2. Extract it and open the text file. Go to the link inside and download the file. (it's to big to upload here, so he is forced to upload it elsewhere)
  3. Install the large download of v1.2
  4. Download araUltimateFurniturePack-PatchTo V.1.3.7z
  5. Install patch to v1.3

If you are also using devious framework, you should also download and install:

1. DFW-Patches for zap and TUFP.7z
  2. DeviousFramework 2.06 + ZAZ Leash TUFP Patch (1).7z

@t.ara has done some amazing work, the mod I'm working on will rely heavily on it! :)  

Hi, how do I make to last the canemarks after whipping last longer? They disappear so quickly...

How long decals last is set by a value in the skyrim.ini file.

[Display]
fDecalLifetime=1024.0
Other decal settings are in the skyrimprefs.ini file.

[Display]
iMaxSkinDecalsPerFrame = 512
iMaxDecalsPerFrame = 1024

[Decals]
uMaxDecals = 1024
bDecals = 1
bSkinnedDecals = 1
uMaxSkinDecals = 1024
uMaxSkinDecalsPerActor = 256

My settings are set rather high compared to vanilla.

Note that blood splatter is also done as decals so that lasts longer as well.

It works! Excellent. Many Thanks!

@evilynn (also wrote it to your personal thread)...

TUFP will not be supported any more and all my/our stuff is now part of ZAP. I will open a new thread soon after the "melting" is ready and then you can play with ZAP all alone to get all the offsets and furnitures, that I (and others) create for LL-sky rim. If there´s another suiting furniture resource , I am willed to integrate it also into zap as well. ZAP will get some new gags and also some stuff like "restrained" clothing and alternative cuffs in future. If somebody has a suiting resource and want it to become part of that mod, let me know, for example a new cane, cage, furniture, gag, cuffs.....

Gallows.....

have different animation-stages that may be be choosen by script to create a deadly furniture, for simple use  you get the loop animation as normal furniture (that does not show a death-end)...i do personally not "celebrate" such sort of stuff btw....

..and the gallows come with a real working and collision-supported trap-door !!!

All gallows have now the same noose-rope and work same way - you can choose from "outdoor" to "western-styled" and also you can use simple gallow-poles and put then at walls or somewhere onto the street or where you like to have them...(all possible wood-variations now available)

Struggle-Rope....

Is specially for "Maria Eden Prostitude 2.5" , but can also be used like any other furniture for any gameplay. I decided to create a fully  new animation with a character, hanging inside a collar rope and fully tied up with ropes....the victim will be on toe-stepping (back-forward-aside to control it´s balance), while hanging on the neck in longer rope collared, but it´s animation will NOT lead to death: simply it will be a very wicked furniture for S(M).

P.S. if your mod is changing the heights of the collar-rope, you can create a copy of the used gallow pole and change the Z (heights) parameter of the mesh and use the new gallow-nif within your mod...ZEP is changing that height for example more up-so that the rope may look through the gallow-pole-mesh)...don´t forget to add that new made pole to the mod, so that it will be written into the folder you work with.  THIS PROBLEM MAY HAVE NO OTHER SOLUTION-I trimmed the hanging rope to be in the best possible position

post-1454928-0-24439200-1508438131_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-94722200-1508439218_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-85912900-1508439288_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-02412300-1508439346_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-40311700-1508439828_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-76416800-1508439908_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-92082700-1508440957_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-41976500-1508440994_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-98516400-1508441024_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-35690100-1508441054_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-53889500-1508445931_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-43008600-1508445950_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-19555800-1508445968_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-31245000-1508445991_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-41702000-1508446004_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-36110400-1508446026_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-76959600-1508446047_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-06769900-1508446067_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-41730000-1508460042_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-49863500-1508460072_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-61585100-1508460090_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-77744800-1508460113_thumb.jpg

post-1454928-0-53173300-1508460123_thumb.jpg

Continuing my post from here since I think you want that thread to go away and focus on this.

So, I worked out the Elbow Ropes. Don't know what I did wrong earlier. The ArmsFullyRoped doesn't work to great. I can conform it and use bodyslide to make it work with BigTorso, but "Arms" in the UUNP sliders makes it go all "wonky." I think Outfit Studio is too smart for it's own good and causing it to conform to the nearest node, though this is all conjecture as I've done no reading on how it works. The "ass" slider affects my bodyslide version of the arm ropes which is.... funny as Hell.

Either way, have some pictures. I'll try and figure out something for the ArmsFullyRoped because I really like it, but since it doesn't conform to the body in the .nif, I think I's have to find a way to manually "link" to those nodes. I have no idea where to begin there. Oh well, as always fantastic work, I can't wait for the new release.

Have some pics:

post-70154-0-33292300-1508469710_thumb.jpgpost-70154-0-33142300-1508469711_thumb.jpg

hi captain, this sort of stuff is not working well or simply not working by using caliente´s body slider-stuff. The offset ropes and toys can only be created by using the 3dsm or blender stuff and you do not have simply a mesh, that is flexible within the skin. Offset stuff MUST be done to be suiting with the leading bones of the body and then you need to address them to the right slot.

An the offset animated objects are working different apart the animated objects that come with a furniture animation...

It´s quite the most difficult stuff you can do beside mesh-creating and animating.

All the work with skeleton / bones is then pointing to the stuf, you add to be constraining with the bone you want to have...a wrist cuff is "hanging" on the bone, not on the skin. And if your character turns the hand about 90 degrees, the cuff is turning around that bone..the mesh is ignored. If the cuff would be weighted to the skin, the cuff would be flexible...this may be a future for ropes on skin, but it can distort so much, that the textures are looking very crappy...so the more common way was, to fix cuffs to the bones. A middle of both could be perhaps the best but in my opinion, the work of the past is very, very good and needs no change. 

I play a caliente-unp body that has very much of it´s parameter (watch the pic) with negative numbers. My "master" for animations and all the stuff I made is the dream-girl-body, which is a standard for creating animations. And the things do fit quite well. The hard thing to go is heights: the higher your stuff is on the character, the more wrong is it´s position in the gameplay...if I plan a neck-cuff, I must stretch my original for about 5 "virtual" cm higher than my dream-girl is wearing it, a hand more high is the rule with head-heights...and if I plan a "butterfly" pose, the wrist-cuffs are everywhere, but not on the normal´s position of the dream girl´s body...In the past I lost half of the day to trim the stuff to become suiting to a 1:1 ump-body in game...today I can do it right at once...I want to say: you must learn the software and stuff and interpolate the rest to get it really working....and then you can only hope, that other gamers will have the same suiting (result) or stuff, like your character has:-))

Continuing my post from here since I think you want that thread to go away and focus on this.

So, I worked out the Elbow Ropes. Don't know what I did wrong earlier. The ArmsFullyRoped doesn't work to great. I can conform it and use bodyslide to make it work with BigTorso, but "Arms" in the UUNP sliders makes it go all "wonky." I think Outfit Studio is too smart for it's own good and causing it to conform to the nearest node, though this is all conjecture as I've done no reading on how it works. The "ass" slider affects my bodyslide version of the arm ropes which is.... funny as Hell.

Either way, have some pictures. I'll try and figure out something for the ArmsFullyRoped because I really like it, but since it doesn't conform to the body in the .nif, I think I's have to find a way to manually "link" to those nodes. I have no idea where to begin there. Oh well, as always fantastic work, I can't wait for the new release.

Have some pics:

attachicon.gifArmsBS.jpgattachicon.gifArmsBS2.jpg

post-1454928-0-10489800-1508516794_thumb.jpg

I had hacked together a "leg and thigh" cuffs in outfit studio, but it was still tied only to the calf bone, so it moved wrong with the body. I was able to link it to the thigh bones using nifskope, but the positioning was way off as it would move as if attached to the ankle and the mesh wouldn't deform correctly with the UUNP sliders when I linked it to the thigh. And even then, it would move the mesh up a large amount.

I have no experience with 3D modelling tools outside hacking bullshit together with nifskope.

I did hack something together that might work for the legs, I might take another look at it tonight. "Good enough" for my personal use is "good enough."

hi captain, this sort of stuff is not working well or simply not working by using caliente´s body slider-stuff. The offset ropes and toys can only be created by using the 3dsm or blender stuff and you do not have simply a mesh, that is flexible within the skin. Offset stuff MUST be done to be suiting with the leading bones of the body and then you need to address them to the right slot.

An the offset animated objects are working different apart the animated objects that come with a furniture animation...

It´s quite the most difficult stuff you can do beside mesh-creating and animating.

All the work with skeleton / bones is then pointing to the stuf, you add to be constraining with the bone you want to have...a wrist cuff is "hanging" on the bone, not on the skin. And if your character turns the hand about 90 degrees, the cuff is turning around that bone..the mesh is ignored. If the cuff would be weighted to the skin, the cuff would be flexible...this may be a future for ropes on skin, but it can distort so much, that the textures are looking very crappy...so the more common way was, to fix cuffs to the bones. A middle of both could be perhaps the best but in my opinion, the work of the past is very, very good and needs no change. 

I play a caliente-unp body that has very much of it´s parameter in negative numbers. My "master" for animations and all the stuff I made is the dream-girl-body, which is a standard for creating animations. And the things do fit quite well. The hard thing to go is heights: the higher your stuff is on the character, the more wrong is it´s position in the gameplay...if I plan a neck-cuff, I must stretch my original for about 5cm higher than my dream-girl is wearing it, a hand more high is the rule with head-heights...and if I plan a "butterfly" pose, the wrist-cuffs are everywhere, but not on the normal´s position of the dream girl´s body...In the past I lost half of the day to trim the stuff to become suiting to a 1:1 ump-body in game...today I can do it right at once...I want to say: you must learn the software and stuff and interpolate the rest to get it really working....at then you hope, that other gamers will have the same suiting stuff like your character has:-))

why do you think there are only existing the wrist and ankle cuffs?....-yes!, because all other cuffs will be more "bad" working. And I showed how quickly the zaz cuffs get out of control by torsions of the hands about 90 degrees (thumb to thumb...they are at once CLIPPING into the skin, same way like all other stuff...nothing about this sort of mods is perfect...my girl is ALWAYS in massive missalignment on ALL original zap stuff, included pillory and big-horse. This will be an everlasting  problem and could be solved, if the character would get a decidated real-body collision, so that the ankles and neck and arms could be captured by fixing them into the cuff´s place like real...but this would cost a fully high-quality game mechanic, that no other game would have and I am sure that this will not becoming reality in the next 20 years...I thought about, to change the bad crappy collision of the skeleton to a body-like one, but the collision has to follow to the skin-mechanic...this is something for super-professional modders, who want to go into detail...but if you inside of skyrim force the body-collision into pressure, you get a flickering picture (quick-shake-distortion) as long your character is "squeezed" or "pressed"-this would in anyway opening a door for a real-capture-system, so that you would not need a script anymore, as long your character would stuck in chains/pillory and so on...anyway, there would be neeed an intelligent  system, that could handle randomly the body-moving, this all would be far apart the technique that we have now with thousands of different animations, that are needed for a gameplay...but maybe something like that is still existing.....

A start would be a randomly callable idle-system, so that the character-walking, - running and so on is more realistic-maybe FORE can find a way, to mix-up idles behind each other, so that maybe about 20 idles are mixed on a walking way of 40 meters for example-the idles must then all be compatible by loop start and end, but between they could be different...this would become a random-walk and move that could be a real new smash-hit ingame...

Maybe this sort of animation could be looking like the AA-stuff (be called RandomlyAlternativeAnimations) and be used from a dedicated folder randomly...one folder for idle walking, next for running and so on...

Another step would be, that idle walking could have it´s influence on the underground surface...for example: on rocks, the character gets "unsecure-idles for walking" and on plain and straight sercure ways, the character is more secure walking..character without shoes is walking different that with shoes or high heels) .....this are my fictional ideas and would spend a massiv new virtual-reality...we have in skyrim the walk on rug, on stone and on wood...it´s an audiophile responce to the floor ground - it´s a detection-system so far- if this could be transfered to the floorground surface in response to the animation, we would again have a cool step ahead.

And-if I could do crazy stuff, I´d add an animation recording system to the creation kit, so that you can create inside of the creation kit full animation sequences with loop-functions and a real cute timeline...and all the stuff would be at once recorded as original animation how they are ingame-I am pretty sure that is really possible! :cool:  

My issue with furniture misalignment, such as ZAP or the DCC furniture, has been a problem with the old non-uunp "Body Scales" sliders under Racemenu. I guess I have some leftover edits in my presets I made before UUNP was a thing. Sliders such as "Spine Length" etc. If I zero them out, the alignment issues become much less of a problem.

I should recreate my presets from scratch, but I'm pretty lazy.

But I agree with your post, there doesn't seem to be a perfect way to do this. I mostly just hack shit together well enough to look right.

Hi, it´s really not too much disturbing me and I am doing, what I can...if the game would look like real, I am sure it would loose it´s interest to be played-also the erotical stuff...and now I´ll go on with the pack....I want finally to go on to import some OBLIVION-MESH sets into the game to create new castles/cities/ and whatever....like "LoversLab-O-vion" [not into ZAP !!!!]

If I´m ready so far I´ll again have a view on the offsets for some edits or corrections as far I can handle that better...(i can open up the cuffs to become more large)...my game is not scaling...maybe it´s doing that, but it´s not visible...

My issue with furniture misalignment, such as ZAP or the DCC furniture, has been a problem with the old non-uunp "Body Scales" sliders under Racemenu. I guess I have some leftover edits in my presets I made before UUNP was a thing. Sliders such as "Spine Length" etc. If I zero them out, the alignment issues become much less of a problem.

But I agree with your post, there doesn't seem to be a perfect way to do this. I mostly just hack shit together well enough to look right.

By a strange coincidence, i was just converting the "Tara's New Offset Extensions" to Skyrim SE CBBE, and while doing so i made all the neccessary meshes like those elbow ropes BodySlide compatible without any issues.

I understand that you are using the old Skyrim, but the process shouldn't be any different there - what kind of body are you using - i might try to take a stab on it, but i'd need to install the same body, and probably also the preset, just to be sure.

Nothing fancy: UUNP HDT using the 7B Bombshell preset.

Then Racemenu UUNP sliders after building my meshes with the .tri files.

The primary sliders for my character is "BigTorso," "Arms," and "Legs." But I'd have to likely upload my current preset as I'm prone to just slowly move sliders over the course of a game when I'm like "Her ass could be more round." So, baby steps.

The main one is "Big Torso," which causes issues with necklaces and collars, such as the Leather Harness Collar for DDa. Because bodyslide isn't needed for a collar, anything that hangs down will clip into the chest. But that's just a mild annoyance.

The "Elbow and Wrist" cuffs work quite well after converting them to bodyslide. The problem is the ArmsBondage as it's not directly tied to the wrists. It just equips like a collar and the arms move into an offset create by t.ara. So, I don't think outfit studio know what the Hell to do with it.

By a strange coincidence, i was just converting the "Tara's New Offset Extensions" to Skyrim SE CBBE, and while doing so i made all the neccessary meshes like those elbow ropes BodySlide compatible without any issues.

I understand that you are using the old Skyrim, but the process shouldn't be any different there - what kind of body are you using - i might try to take a stab on it, but i'd need to install the same body, and probably also the preset, just to be sure.

how can i get to the big dwemer room with all the furniture in it

the last version released 1.3 only has castle of secrets,  you can coc lostcastleofsecrets or walk across the wheel bridge near the riverwood standing stones. There is no navmesh so followers will wait outside. 

The dwemer ruin is something t.ara is working on now, I believe, and has not yet released. It would possibly be rolled into zaz... but that is yet to happen and depends on what T.ara decides to finally do when it is released.

hi... :D

this here is my "show-thread for the coming zap "update"

very soon - very soon...:-)

I ask YOU,  if we should create a "gate" to the zap-test-location?!....like a "secret-door" somewhere (that secret door can only be handled by player-then nobody can follow)...or like a "flame-door"...in a not used space (followers can follow and NPCs can also if they see how it´s working-ggg....with that function, you are able to enter the zap test-zone (with followers)....I do not know if that´s good or bad---

I ask YOU,  if we should create a "gate" to the zap-test-location?!....like a "secret-door" somewhere (that secret door can only be handled by player-then nobody can follow)...or like a "flame-door"...in a not used space (followers can follow and NPCs can also if they see how it´s working-ggg....with that function, you are able to enter the zap test-zone (with followers)....I do not know if that´s good or bad---

yes i think you should make that gate,

also where can i find a pyre in 1.3

@ T.ara

Location?

The gate idea is fine, as long as it's in an unused space!  I realise that finding a good spot is difficult - eg the v1.2/1.3 Castle of Secrets is great, but clashes with both TPOS and Stonecrest.  Stonecrest is a really good mod but you have to disable a bit of it to even see, and then get into, your castle door.  LOL.  And deleting stuff does tend to spoil the look of the area. 

For anyone wanting a look at Stonecrest, it's found at:   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83233/?

However, I don't remember ever seeing any mods built/placed next to the tunnel exit into Skyrim from Helgen, on to the small path which then leads you to the main road to Whiterun (Don't know if that gets changed by Helgen Reborn, tho - maybe someone else does?)  Would that maybe be a good place?  I'm sure someone else will tell me if I'm wrong!  :shy:

Hope that helps

Continuing to hack away. I mean, this kind of works, but I will probably move it down lower. Actually put it just above the original ankle rope. I'm just a fan of MOAR ROPE!

I found my CBBE copy of the Rusty Slave Chains from the J/C mod. I banged this out shortly. I mean, it's garbage and I have to do a much better job making it work, but I have always enjoyed this "armor" even though the texture and UV work is dated. The 7B conversion was all I could ever find for it. That one might actually deform less.

Sorry if I'm shitting up your thread with random junk, but there's at least some holdovers I think could make it into ZAP. Let me know if I should shove off.

post-70154-0-25186400-1508555906_thumb.jpgpost-70154-0-24152900-1508555907_thumb.jpg

EDIT: Having some issues with black textures converting the older Shell Bondage to UUNP. Turns out my Bodyslide version is really really old. So, I need to work on that. EDIT 2: There's more comfortable. Helps when you're not using stupidly outdated tools.

post-70154-0-63851900-1508559075_thumb.jpgpost-70154-0-76014400-1508559763_thumb.jpg

Hi, I think the pyre is not build up inside the cell, I simply forgot that...some furnitures are not exposed because I had no place anymore.

yes i think you should make that gate,

also where can i find a pyre in 1.3

Hi, my simple idea is, to put a gate inside of the whiterun city wall, there are two rooms between the chain-bridge with the cute iron-windows, and there inside of one, could be a load door perhaps....it´s absolute ideal for reaching it and it´s also not visible...so the test cell is showing btw the "whiterun" location and that suits anyway...the load-door I´d create with a frame, so that i do not change any mesh and it does not take space of the room there. I think that this area is not touched by any city mod, because that would cause to change the whiteruns-gate mesh and this is probably not been done yet. If this model is not unique, I´ll put somewhere around the whit run city-wall (or inside of whiterun  a cute tree with a load door, like in a farytail...that´s it.

Or I use both types of entries(..)

Or I will add a load door inside the whiterun catacombs.

@ T.ara

Location?

The gate idea is fine, as long as it's in an unused space!  I realise that finding a good spot is difficult - eg the v1.2/1.3 Castle of Secrets is great, but clashes with both TPOS and Stonecrest.  Stonecrest is a really good mod but you have to disable a bit of it to even see, and then get into, your castle door.  LOL.  And deleting stuff does tend to spoil the look of the area. 

For anyone wanting a look at Stonecrest, it's found at:   https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83233/?

However, I don't remember ever seeing any mods built/placed next to the tunnel exit into Skyrim from Helgen, on to the small path which then leads you to the main road to Whiterun (Don't know if that gets changed by Helgen Reborn, tho - maybe someone else does?)  Would that maybe be a good place?  I'm sure someone else will tell me if I'm wrong!  :shy:

Hope that helps

I also experimented with over knee rope, but I gave it up again, I did not exactly find the suiting bone for it...has to be "upper"-leg...I d k the name without seeing the skeleton. Maybe I´ll try it again...

Continuing to hack away. I mean, this kind of works, but I will probably move it down lower. Actually put it just above the original ankle rope. I'm just a fan of MOAR ROPE!

I found my CBBE copy of the Rusty Slave Chains from the J/C mod. I banged this out shortly. I mean, it's garbage and I have to do a much better job making it work, but I have always enjoyed this "armor" even though the texture and UV work is dated. The 7B conversion was all I could ever find for it. That one might actually deform less.

Sorry if I'm shitting up your thread with random junk, but there's at least some holdovers I think could make it into ZAP. Let me know if I should shove off.

attachicon.gifAnkle1.jpgattachicon.gifRSC.jpg

EDIT: Having some issues with black textures converting the older Shell Bondage to UUNP. Turns out my Bodyslide version is really really old. So, I need to work on that. EDIT 2: There's more comfortable. Helps when you're not using stupidly outdated tools.

attachicon.gifOSIssue1.jpgattachicon.gifOSFixed.jpg

The branding scene is now exactly built up, like the official head chopper block:

the furniture has three furniture markers with 3 different entry-points, "front", "behind" and "left". Every enter point can only be used by the suiting keyword: isBrandingExecutioneer, isBrandingHelper and the slave´s entry point has no keyword and is the front entering. A calling script has only to take care, that all three actors are starting together, and you can also decide, if the loop will run longer than 1 time, that´s all...The executioner is getting a branding iron by entering the scene into his inventory, the use has to be initiated by script. The furniture can only be used by the player as slave pose in game as usually.

I´ll also prepare a head chop-block set up into the zaz cell, so that it can be picked up for your mod at once.

I´ll try to add a guillotine-executioneer, who will be standing near by and definitely use the blade lever for executation. For this furniture, I have to modify the head-chop-block-script...if somebody is wanting to do that for me, you are very much welcomed. (the executioner has to "switch" the blade lever after all participants are in position and after the whole scene is played, the blade-lift has to be pulled second time to bring the guiloutine-knife back into the upper position.