3 hours ago, just_Gina said:

I never do this...but...I have a suggestion. Since the cell door will be open while your slaving away trying to gather the pitifully small amount of ore to reduce your 5000 day sentence, might not the guards be tempted to search the rooms for valuables like gold or gems? PCs, at least mine, hide the good stuff rather than risk it being taken from them in the mine.

Just a thought...

BTW, thanks for keeping this mod alive and thriving!

5000? ouch, you been naughty ;)

Nice suggestion... In a normal prison system I would...

When you turn in 100 ore, they give you wine and skooma with your food, do you really think they are going to care if you stockpile valuables in your room?

Tho, I may add a little something where one of the guards will threaten to take it away if you don't give him sexual favors.

Or maybe, could pay off a guard with some of that loot to watch the door to the room while it's wide open to keep the other inmates from snooping around your cell.

Not so much food and drink, which with needs mods would be a bummer, but there are times when I collect more gems than I can sell, or more gold than I can spend. It would be kinda neat to return to your room and find the stash, that you were going to use to buy food and drink, replacement clothes for the ones you lost in the showers, or more skooma to get you through another long day of rape and robbery, is all gone.

I like the guard shaking you down for protection money idea. Seems realistic that 'certain' prisoners would be prey to that sort scam.

9 minutes ago, just_Gina said:

Not so much food and drink, which with needs mods would be a bummer, but there are times when I collect more gems than I can sell, or more gold than I can spend. It would be kinda neat to return to your room and find the stash, that you were going to use to buy food and drink, replacement clothes for the ones you lost in the showers, or more skooma to get you through another long day of rape and robbery, is all gone.

I like the guard shaking you down for protection money idea. Seems realistic that 'certain' prisoners would be prey to that sort scam.

Yeah, it's compatible with most needs mods this way. Empty bottles all over the mess hall, the bathing area for collecting water, that you can drink from too, fire pits for cooking, and each 10 ore turned in, improves the meal quality up to 100 ore at a time, as that's a nice dinner (1 or 2 cooked beef) and a show (Bottle of strong wine and I think 2x skooma).

You should be able to turn in gold to the guards as well, did that get lost due to my system failure a while back?

What was supposed to happen when you turn in gold? I think that just might have gone bye-bye, as I've never seen dialog for it.

But I'm using an old version 1.23.1 in a fairly long running game and was afraid to upgrade in the middle of things.

Yeah... It's listed in the Dialog still. 18 of the guards will have the dialog show up....

Player "Hey Guard"

Guard : "What is it you want?"
Player "Can I turn in gold to lessen my time?" - note: Needs at least 100 gold in your inventory to show up.

Guard :  "Of course, for every 100 gold I will reduce your sentence by 1 day."

If it's not in yours, at least you know what to look for when you update :D

46 minutes ago, just_Gina said:

What was supposed to happen when you turn in gold? I think that just might have gone bye-bye, as I've never seen dialog for it.

But I'm using an old version 1.23.1 in a fairly long running game and was afraid to upgrade in the middle of things.

As for updating.

Make sure you aren't in the prison, use a save game editor, remove the associated scripts and forms. copy the updated version over the old one, disable it, load the game, walk through a door, if you use auto save for traveling, if not do a save, reload the save (ensures the content references are gone), walk back through the door, saving again, exit the game, enable Prison, reload and continue playing.

Thank you so much for the update instructions.  And thanks for checking into the gold thing.

Will upgrade today and I'll also look for the dialog when...if...my PC ever manages to get 100 gold, and keep it long enough to turn it in.

Hi, I just download the latest version (1.23.8) of the mod. When I choose the simply slavery start, during the mining time, no inmate ever approach my PC. The warden approach me at the beginning and try to start conversation, but when the dialogue list show, no related dialogues of the mod can be found. Please help.

5 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I just download the latest version (1.23.8) of the mod. When I choose the simply slavery start, during the mining time, no inmate ever approach my PC. The warden approach me at the beginning and try to start conversation, but when the dialogue list show, no related dialogues of the mod can be found. Please help.

The slavery side is currently on hold till I can get the prisoner side fully functional, and where I want it. As stated in the description, there is nothing to do as a slave currently.

- Need to give escape quest, and menial tasks to slave side. (Currently, it's not worth playing as a slave)

5 hours ago, just_Gina said:

Thank you so much for the update instructions.  And thanks for checking into the gold thing.

Will upgrade today and I'll also look for the dialog when...if...my PC ever manages to get 100 gold, and keep it long enough to turn it in.

Your very welcome.

When you upgrade, try to be sure to get the speachcraft perk that gives the merchants 500 more gold, so you can sell several of your gems as well each couple days. I am considering adding a food vendor in the messhall as well, that will also purchase gems off the player.

36 minutes ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I tried to get a bounty of more than 3000 in order to trigger the Raven Beak prison. However, I only been sent to vanila prison. Did I miss something?

If you have a bounty equal to or higher than 3000, and it doesn't send you to Raven Beak, sorry gotta say this... Make sure Prison is at the bottom of your load order and active. And that it installed correctly, Manual install is how I install all my mods, tho should work just fine with mod organizers, that understand to put the files into the data folder, with their current paths.

5 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I tried to get a bounty of more than 3000 in order to trigger the Raven Beak prison. However, I only been sent to vanila prison. Did I miss something?

Just thought about it some more, I believe that has to be in 1 hold, not across multiple holds, as those don't count, when you surrender. ALSO it has to be murder/assault related, it can't be combined with theft.

I've been sent to RB for skipping out on the inn keeper in Radiant Prostitution. Of course, I've set the bounty in RP ridiculously high, and use a mod that increases bounties across the board, so theft can be an expensive bounty depending on the hold. Haven't been sent to RBPR for theft yet, other than from RP.

8 minutes ago, just_Gina said:

I've been sent to RB for skipping out on the inn keeper in Radiant Prostitution. Of course, I've set the bounty in RP ridiculously high, and use a mod that increases bounties across the board, so theft can be an expensive bounty depending on the hold. Haven't been sent to RBPR for theft yet, other than from RP.

Don't forget, you can use the prison overhaul system for less than 3000 gold offences, when I get around to learning how to add MCM options, that will be an adjustable figure, it helps to keep the mods compatible, for those who wish to use both at the same time.

And there's also the guards mod, forget it's name off hand, that will approach, and if you say no... Bam, get slapped with a bounty... LOL

However, I did say in the script that it has to be aggressive bounty values for the region, and if it's counting both, ok then... LOL I may have to adjust the description slightly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I tried this mod. First time I tried I got it was like Sexlab Survival triggers gear confiscation which triggers fall of the dragonborn break which triggered simple slavery and resulted in Raven Beak.

Unfortunately  this part does not work for Raven Beak. Every door in the prison is open and I got constant forcegreet from overseer.

I decided to fix it a little by triggering the same event using bounty system. This second try was more successful. I am still not able to trigger approach with force greet, but I got a dialogue option with approach part sometimes, which is "..." and later some option. The second feature which does not work is victory/loss gear transfer. I can win the fight or lose but I do not gain or lose anything. 

16 hours ago, Zdun said:

Hi,

I tried this mod. First time I tried I got it was like Sexlab Survival triggers gear confiscation which triggers fall of the dragonborn break which triggered simple slavery and resulted in Raven Beak.

Unfortunately  this part does not work for Raven Beak. Every door in the prison is open and I got constant forcegreet from overseer.

I decided to fix it a little by triggering the same event using bounty system. This second try was more successful. I am still not able to trigger approach with force greet, but I got a dialogue option with approach part sometimes, which is "..." and later some option. The second feature which does not work is victory/loss gear transfer. I can win the fight or lose but I do not gain or lose anything. 

By the way it sounds, you have both prisoner and slavery quests active. Also, in the description, I do state, it's not worth playing for slavery side.

I would have to suggest to roll back before you went to the prison in the first place, and disable SS link to Ravenbeak currently. Also, others have reported this issue, and I have never been able to duplicate this issue with the overseer stuck in a greet loop. Only thing I can think of is that you are moved to raven beak before he speaks, COC Whiterun, moveto player on the overseer, let him approach you there, should get you past the loop, unless the coc area has been modified.

When activating the bounty system, be sure the slaver side is deactive, or it will override any and all approaches, as well as any bully system combat situations.

Side note, I have never been able to get loot on victory to function correctly.

Also, the approaches broke some time back, when I added more inmates, possible solution is to reduce the mods installed, primarily those that have lots of scripts with them, just 1 or 2 should do the trick.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I found this mod in the help for the original mod and want to use it because it makes a bit more sense than the prison overhaul (IMO reality would be something in between the two); however, my first impression is that something is either bugged or I misunderstood the description for the original mod.... I am using LAL and started my game as a prisoner in Falkreath.  Am I wrong in assuming that I should be able to talk to guards to try and get them to free me?  I try to talk to a guard but nothing happens.

1 minute ago, shebop said:

I found this mod in the help for the original mod and want to use it because it makes a bit more sense than the prison overhaul (IMO reality would be something in between the two); however, my first impression is that something is either bugged or I misunderstood the description for the original mod.... I am using LAL and started my game as a prisoner in Falkreath.  Am I wrong in assuming that I should be able to talk to guards to try and get them to free me?  I try to talk to a guard but nothing happens.

at the moment the original mod has more functionality and less bugs than this version. I tried this one several times and cannot recommend using it at all at this point. Maybe not even having it in the LO. 

I am really hoping this changes one day, because I agree with you in general. 

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

at the moment the original mod has more functionality and less bugs than this version. I tried this one several times and cannot recommend using it at all at this point. Maybe not even having it in the LO.

Except that the original mod does the same thing as well.  I am wondering if there is something wrong or if perhaps I misunderstood something about the way things work.  With the LAL prison start, I haven't been put into jail in the game. I start there (it is assumed for a crime I committed prior).  So there is no bounty on me.  I am in the regular prison system.  I am not sure what the conditions are for making the guard dialog appear or if there even is a guard dialog...  which is what I am trying to find out from someone who has used this mod how the "petty" crimes work.

43 minutes ago, shebop said:

Except that the original mod does the same thing as well.  I am wondering if there is something wrong or if perhaps I misunderstood something about the way things work.  With the LAL prison start, I haven't been put into jail in the game. I start there (it is assumed for a crime I committed prior).  So there is no bounty on me.  I am in the regular prison system.  I am not sure what the conditions are for making the guard dialog appear or if there even is a guard dialog...  which is what I am trying to find out from someone who has used this mod how the "petty" crimes work.

With this mod its just that it does not work. Its not even Alpha material sadly. 

What was not implemented cannot do anything.

The only working Prison Mod at the moment is Prison Overhaul.