Niruins Business Plan

visby

Quoting from NBP's description page:

Extras / Compatible:

If you have Calyps' Adult Toys installed they will be used in female + female scenes.

Will make use of Osare Underwear UNP if you have that installed.

NBP does support strapons for F-F action, but only with "Calyps' Adult Toys" which is currently set to hidden on Nexus. The supported strapons are listed in "Armor Addon" and "Armor" sections in the ESP. Check their install directories and also their slots for conflicts. For example, for CBBE, you need "Cal's Imperial Strapon" which is located in the following directory, this is where the ESP looks for the mesh.

Meshes\SexToys-calyps\straponcbbe_1.nif

Also these strapons may not support custom races.

Again, quoting from NBP's description page:

For the best 'alignment' use the male body from 4uDIKs Real body -4RB-

Hopefully should be compatable with whichever female body you prefer, confirmed working with 4uDIKs and DIMONIZED UNP female body

Not Compatible:

Not at all compatible with Amazing Follower Tweaks if you are a male PC.

Major alignment / clipping issues with Better males - Beautiful nudes and faces - New hairstyles, still works but the clipping is not pretty.

NBP wasn't designed for Better Males or CBBE.

It was actually the mod that introduced me to 4uDIKs Real Body which I've never stopped using since then.

You cannot control time restrictions for "auto" mod for other girls through dialogues. You probably need to change the same conditions (i.e. time restrictions) in "Story Manager Quest Node" -> "ffHookersAutoInTavern" but I haven't tried that myself.

An unrelated question....

I installed Adult toys (found here) but the girl on girl action does not use a strap-on. 

Also, I use CBBE and Better Males erect... But when a lady rides a guy cowgirl, the allignment is WAYY off. Instead of where it should be, it is between her legs and barely touching her belly. I have noticed this on many pairings.

NBP never supported strapons. The animations it uses were developed using the vanilla skeleton, other more modern skeletons don't always match up. Also if you've done any rescaling or installed a mod that rescales things that can also foul the alignments.

in its description it says it does support it. and they are working now.

You cannot control time restrictions for "auto" mod for other girls through dialogues. You probably need to change the same conditions (i.e. time restrictions) in "Story Manager Quest Node" -> "ffHookersAutoInTavern" but I haven't tried that myself.

It worked....  I changed the tome of day conditions in that node to 0 and 0 just like in the dialogue and it worked like a charm. :)

It was 3:29AM in game and one of the ladies went up to a gentleman and off they went. Thank you so much... I am starting to learn a little bit of this stuff. Although I should probably start with simple stuff like changing items stats and stuff.. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived