Niruins Business Plan

visby

Yeah we've suggested he use ASX for animations and he said he might when they convert to fnis 3.0 and if they say its ok. I believe he said he got the animations from AP with the creators permission of course. Also he's talked about making his own animations but I kind of hopes he keeps most of his attention on the game play as game play modders seem to be the most rare right now.

I was never able to get this mod to work correctly. Anyone I'd talk to would say sure, then walk around leading to nowhere. Never saw any of these "Madams" I keep reading about on the nexus comments page. Barmaids and such just gave me generic dialog options. Iunno.

Madam refers to the player character as you can pimp out your female followers. Only female characters can work as a prostitute but male characters can still pimp out female followers. Client npc's will start walking towards their designated beds so Battleborns will go to the Battleborn house hold and go to bed, you need to be next to them while they are in bed to trigger the animation and get paid. Bards never stop playing so don't try them. Some npc's don't have a bed this can be fixed by putting down a bedroll. Also it only works at night from 8pm to 3am at Inn's and a few other special locations.

This mod requires FNIS 3.0 and for you to run the FNIS generator tool.

1) It only works at night from 8pm to 3am.

2) It only works at inns and some other areas that for some reason the game marks as and inn area (like the hunters camp in the hot springs).

3) problematic npc's like Bard's are excluded.

4) If those conditions are met then you get a dialog option going something like "are you looking for company tonight?"

5) Your girl will then fallow the npc to his or hers bed. If he doesn't have a bed they will just stand around. this can be fixed by putting down a bedroll. you want a bedroll mod to use with this mod trust me.

That line is from the cancel option. Once they start walking you need to follow them to bed. So if you picked a Battleborn you need to follow them all the way to the Battleborn home. If they don't start walking then they have no bed in which case you ether unroll a bedroll if you have one or cancel the deal which ends with that line. If the client pick your follower she will follow them automatically and your free to get another client.

Has anyone checked their save files after installing this mod? I've noticed a large increase in my file size after a few minutes of gameplay

That is normal for skyrim has nothing to do with the mod

Yeah saves normally increases slowly over time, however I've tested the mod with it installed and with it uninstalled (mainly just by running around and exploring). When the mod was installed, my file went from 5mb to 24mb in the span of maybe 2 or 3 hours of gameplay, and another time from 5mb to 7mb in maybe 10 minutes? I'm still unsure of the cause, but for me uninstalling the mod brought the skyrim save file increase back to normal.

Has anyone checked their save files after installing this mod? I've noticed a large increase in my file size after a few minutes of gameplay

That is normal for skyrim has nothing to do with the mod

Yeah saves normally increases slowly over time' date=' however I've tested the mod with it installed and with it uninstalled (mainly just by running around and exploring). When the mod was installed, my file went from 5mb to 24mb in the span of maybe 2 or 3 hours of gameplay, and another time from 5mb to 7mb in maybe 10 minutes? I'm still unsure of the cause, but for me uninstalling the mod brought the skyrim save file increase back to normal.

[/quote']

Im using this mod, my save games average around 5mbs no matter how far into the game i am.

@aszya my skyrim save with NO mods bounces from 5mb to 15mb with mods its about the same i repeat its a skyrim thing

Thank you for your input. Yes I am well aware of that fact and it is most likely a problem on my end. I do have a large list of mods that probably could have conflicted with Niruin's Business Plan. Nevertheless, my save files do jump with the mod active, this I am certain, possibly I may have installed it wrong, as the file in the Nexus does not have a NMM button, but I still install it with NMM as I like to keep my mods in one spot. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get it working properly now, thank you for the help

i check the saves before i enabled the mod and the new saves after i enabled it. All of them average around 4.7M.

Does anybody know if there is a hope to see brothels in Skyrim one day ? any mod in preparation ? a whore guild maybe to develop this Niruin mod ?

the asx-guys say' date=' that they are close to alpha-stage with theire brothel (about 4 sides back at the comments)

look here: Adult Show XXX

Just a wild guess on my part but I don't think we'll see an ASX update until sometime after Dawnguard drops for the pc.

Niruins does have a whore guild faction but I think so far it's just to keep track of the number of customers you and each of your followers have had, which is used to trigger certain actions/Easter eggs.

A thought on file size is that if your using a multi follower mod then niruins will need to save allot more info then if your just playing with a single follower. I would think so anyway.

• 5 months later...

BUMP this thread.

I just installed the latest version(jan 2013) and am surprised at its quality. This is the most immersive sex mod i ever played. AP was cool but you cant pimp people. This mod can. With AP + niruin plan, best combination. I only wished the sex anims from minilovers/XLV are added...

Archived