Niruins Business Plan

visby

The problem with NBP is that it doesn't really offer much to players who don't like to have followers. It seems to me that the whole purpose of the mod is to pimp followers and make money out of that.

Yea sadly. I dont use followers. Wish i could pimp my own character though.

Has something be changed in the new version?

The last I tested was s or one before. You could play as female character with out companion, pimp your self.

And if you had a companion the customer decides if he/she wants you or your companion.

If your companion had more than 10 or 15 customers and your charater had less, than your companion pimps you(If you enter a inn (8PM-4AM or 3AM?) your companion is looking for customers and tells them that you are frustrated because you had less sex)

Yes Luxury Suite with NBP is great.

• 1 month later...

This is the most immersive prostitution mod Ive ever played. Especially when coupled with the bathing beauties luxury suite, it takes the cake over all the other adult mods based on gameplay alone. I just spent hours turning my luxury suite into a brothel filled with lingerie clad hookers having constant sex with the customers. The fact that you can get the girls to autonomously fuck for gold without having to approach each customer yourself is awesome.

Pros: Immersive and great gameplay. Not very buggy at all. Couples extremely well with BBLS.

Cons: Animations aren't as extensive or varied as other mods, but this isn't a big issue.

I used to like this mod but it just stopped working for me. I uninstalled it because I didn't want it to interfere with other sex based mods. Then they went from the T, to the U version and it stopped working for me. Sometimes the customer would not go to bed, or sometimes they would but my PC would not follow in the animations, or get paid.. And worst was that it no longer counted my companions. The text was always the alone variant. So I did like the mod while it worked, but the several times I've tried it again in the past two months, the same problems. Don't know what is interfering with it and a new version has not been out since December?

I dunno about you guys, but version 0.9u has been working fine for me, and that's with the three major DLC expansions (Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn) tacked on.  Errors on your end might be because of updating the mod while the game is on-going, which tends to mess with such mods that are script-heavy.

I dunno about you guys, but version 0.9u has been working fine for me, and that's with the three major DLC expansions (Dawnguard, Hearthfire, Dragonborn) tacked on.  Errors on your end might be because of updating the mod while the game is on-going, which tends to mess with such mods that are script-heavy.

Sounds legit, I know of a few other mods that have this problem if components are updated whilst sex acts are in progress within the game world.

Sounds legit, I know of a few other mods that have this problem if components are updated whilst sex acts are in progress within the game world.

I'm not even talking about the sex acts, I'm just talking about the scripting in general.  From what I understand of Skyrim mods, updating them while a game is progress (in other words, not making an entirely new game), the mods risk being screwed up.  The whole orphaned script thing, with the lack of the ability to clean save for the game.

Is anyone else having an issue with the ingame dialogue not working? I am getting no voice acting at all :-( Any suggestions would be much appreicated? Thanks

Depends on what you mean by voice acting.  The only actual voice acting is for the sex, and certain companions that have their own unique voices (Cerwiden, Vilja, etc) won't have such voices unless you copy the proper sound files into their voice pack folders.  If you're talking about the regular dialogue for approaches and such, since the mod lacks SEQ files, you'll have to save and reload before dialogue options appear the first time.  You'll also need subtitles set to see any of their response dialogue.

Sadly freshfish stopped development of Niruins Business Plan ----> Click

But he is kind of searching for someone who is willing to takeover the mod. Since there is still a lot of potential in this mod i hope someone here will give it a look (i would do it myself if my modding skills wouldn't suck).

The way you could whore your character out was nice.

Well, that's never been NBP's strongest point though. Now that we have a sex framework here which is approaching to beta stage, hopefully someone will create a prostitution mod for the PC using it which will surpass the quality of NBP (and AP). Maybe we should start a new thread for that?
  • 1 month later...

I think you can do it with TES5Edit as well. I have done that once before but can't remember what I changed. I think I changed quest starting conditions. IIRC there were a few checks for the time of day.

Edit: I just looked at the ESP and remembered what needed to be changed. If you have TES5Edit load up NBP's ESP and go to "Dialog Topic" section, then find the branch named "Care for some company tonight...". Inside that branch you'll see conditions that check for time of day using GetCurrentTime function. This function let's those dialogue options to appear only between 20:00 and 04:00. You can remove all of those conditions if you like or change them to whatever you like.

Thank you so much for the reply...  I will give that a try.

EDIT: I have looked in the esp file and I found the branch you refer to. But I do not see anything about conditions.

EDIT#2 : I think I found the conditions you referred to, But I cannot figure out how to remove the condition or change it. I double click on the row for 20.00000 but it doesnt let me change the value.

You seem pretty smart about all this. So, while we are are the subject, I have some other things I am thinking of.

1) Make it 24hrs ONLY in and around BBLS. It makes sense for the working girls in the inns to be restricted to the evenings. However, BBLS should be allowed to become a 24hr a day brothel. You spoke of the esp containing conditions. This makes me think that there might be a way to add another condition check of being in a certain cell. And if so, no time of day restriction. Just a thought.

2) Do you think it would also be possible to remove the restriction on the number of concurrent sex acts taking place? If I get all the ladies in BBLS with 10 Johns, and they start looking for lonely guys on their own, I would like more than just 2 of them to be getting busy at the same time.

3) If #2 is possible, it would be really cool to add my cut from the working ladies earnings to my cut of the suites profits I collect from the barkeep. This is probably asking a lot though.

4) Does the esp you mentioned also have a place to change the duration of the sex acts?

5) This one I am pretty sure is possible but would require some effort. I would like NBP to randomly use the animations from the SexIs.esm. 

If only I knew how to do all this modding stuff. I am sure I could learn. But it would be awesome to merge SexIs, BBLS, and NBP into a single mod.

Again, thank you for the response about mu original question.

Well, its author freshfish has already abandoned NBP and I don't think there are that many people around that would bother with adding anything new to it, me included. Perhaps you should take a look at similar mods currently in development here on LL, such as the "Working Girl" add-on.

The dialogue conditions you're looking for are on the RHS and towards the bottom. You must change the conditions for all the dialogues that you want to be shown without time restrictions.

30idmqa.jpg

4. I think the duration of animations is governed by a global variable called ffhtimescale, so you don't need to modify the ESP for that. Just use the console command "set ffhTimescale to x.x".

I'm sorry, I can't help you with your other questions.

OMG you were soo cool to make this visual aid, It worked perfectly.

I will try the ffhtimescale thing.

I am also going to look in the same branch where I changed the time of day requirements for condition to check for ladies already in action and change it. I will report back no matter my finding.

EDIT: Like I already mentioned, I got the time of day thing changed. But that only seems to work for when my character initiates the contact. Ladies with 10 "jobs" are not initiating contact outside the original time constraints. Think you can help me locate all the correct dialogue trees to change? I have been looking.

An unrelated question....

I installed Adult toys (found here) but the girl on girl action does not use a strap-on. 

Also, I use CBBE and Better Males erect... But when a lady rides a guy cowgirl, the allignment is WAYY off. Instead of where it should be, it is between her legs and barely touching her belly. I have noticed this on many pairings.

An unrelated question....

I installed Adult toys (found here) but the girl on girl action does not use a strap-on. 

Also, I use CBBE and Better Males erect... But when a lady rides a guy cowgirl, the allignment is WAYY off. Instead of where it should be, it is between her legs and barely touching her belly. I have noticed this on many pairings.

NBP never supported strapons. The animations it uses were developed using the vanilla skeleton, other more modern skeletons don't always match up. Also if you've done any rescaling or installed a mod that rescales things that can also foul the alignments.

Archived