Nude Raider Collection

• 1 month later...

Hey!

I'm new here but was following this page for some time. Great collection, thanks for these beautiful full-nude patches gfjus! So far they are the best available for the old trilogy and TRAOD... my favorite TR games! And I want to show you the Tomb Raider The Dagger of Xian patch by Irastris, I highly recommend it! It's high-quality work, supports breast physics, and comes with and without equipment options. he's also created other outfit variants you can see at https://twitter.com/irastris

Cheers!

ZSw022O.jpg

jUICf9o.png

1 hour ago, bimone said:

Hey!

I'm new here but was following this page for some time. Great collection, thanks for these beautiful full-nude patches gfjus! So far they are the best available for the old trilogy and TRAOD... my favorite TR games! And I want to show you the Tomb Raider The Dagger of Xian patch by Irastris, I highly recommend it! It's high-quality work, supports breast physics, and comes with and without equipment options. he's also created other outfit variants you can see at https://twitter.com/irastris

Cheers!

ZSw022O.jpg

jUICf9o.png

Thanks for the info. I would like to download that patch for TR Dagger of Xian by Irastris but there is no link. Can you attach it here or provide a link ? Thanks again.

Wow this patch is mindblowing! I've added the screenshots here since the imgur links are half-broken.

And I have taken the opportunity to add the patch to a new Nude Raider banner image! Now only TRU and TR2013 lack a complete full-nude patch anymore. Hm I can't find a download link on the twitter page.

Irastris_NudeRaider_DOX2.thumb.jpg.233095632ec35f6fb820e7c68f52c889.jpgIrastris_NudeRaider_DOX1.png.c202308a832798ed867fbdda9dcb703e.png

nuderaider_2021.thumb.png.2a0210ca8878295107d3063201ac8c25.png

2 hours ago, gfjus said:

Wow this patch is mindblowing! I've added the screenshots here since the imgur links are half-broken.

And I have taken the opportunity to add the patch to a new Nude Raider banner image! Now only TRU and TR2013 lack a complete full-nude patch anymore. Hm I can't find a download link on the twitter page.

Irastris_NudeRaider_DOX2.thumb.jpg.233095632ec35f6fb820e7c68f52c889.jpgIrastris_NudeRaider_DOX1.png.c202308a832798ed867fbdda9dcb703e.png

nuderaider_2021.thumb.png.2a0210ca8878295107d3063201ac8c25.png

which game is the top 2 screens from?

Author of the Dagger of Xian mod here.

I do lewd content as a relatively successful freelancing job. If you are interested in these mods, you can contact me at either link in my signature.

Here is the total list of mods I provide:

Nude w/ Equipment (replaces Classic)
Nude w/o Equipment (replaces Assault Course)
Topless (replaces Nevada)
Legend (replaces Classic Alt)
Legend w/ Exposed Breasts (replaces Classic Alt)

Breast Physics (applies globally)

Additionally, there are large breast variants that triple Lara's bust size, and some have barefoot variants.

All of my mods are full mesh edits as I do not believe texture swaps to be good enough. If you want a personalized mod, I can do that as a commission.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

HighresScreenshot00000.png

HighresScreenshot00036.png

HighresScreenshot00054.png

HighresScreenshot00024.png

Screenshot_149.png

Screenshot_150.png

Legend.png

LegendExposedBreasts.png

On 3/20/2021 at 3:38 PM, assassin394 said:

Hey. What about the free game Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light? Is it possible to mod that one? I know its just a spin off not a main game but as least Lara in that game is the true Lara

capsule_616x353.jpg.eadb324b9a95028d9bca14bf12f36fa8.jpg

While it features the better looking Lara than the new trilogy, it only features Lara in bird view, so not sure it's really worth the effort.

46 minutes ago, gfjus said:

This mod looks amazing, well done!

I would only pay for a TRA, TRL or TRU patch though, I don't like the new trilogy, it's too serious, and TR DOX is too short.

The fellow that assisted me with 2013 is making quick progress on all 3 of those, so that may come quite soon.

On 4/1/2021 at 11:30 PM, Irastris said:

Tomb Raider 2013 nude mod is now available.

As with my Dagger of Xian mod, please contact me on Twitter or Discord (latter preferred) for information about purchasing.

Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

gcmsmb.png

gcc9pt.png

zslj5b.png

I'll gladly pay on the condition you show the mod, working, in a non-edited publicly available gameplay video that's longer than 5 minutes.

26 minutes ago, thehurtbear said:

i got to admit I wasn't actually expecting you to do that lol so thanks.

sure, I'll bite, but like... what are the requirements for this mod to work? Do I need any tools or convertor programs or specific graphics settings?

Unlike all other released nude mods for this game to date, my mod replaces meshes and textures in the actual game files, making it 100% compatible with all graphics settings.

The mod package includes the patch itself, the tool necessary to apply it, and installation instructions.

If you're not comfortable running random executables, you can find information about xdelta on Wikipedia, its source code on GitHub, and the exact version I bundled with my package here: https://www.romhacking.net/utilities/598/

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 4:46 AM, Irastris said:

The fellow that assisted me with 2013 is making quick progress on all 3 of those, so that may come quite soon.

Any updates about the TRL, TRA and TRU patches are always welcome here ! Awesome work on the TR2 fan remake btw.