Nude Raider Collection

11 hours ago, heraifx said:

you can find it in tombraiderforum

can't share the mod, sorry. but you can import any xnalara that available over the internet by yourself.

this game is really the peak of tomb raider 

829690468_TombRaider_Anniversary2022-08-0412-04-35_1.gif.6914ed6170a951334744ec15dc518afd.gif

What is the tool called? Could you send a link to it? I feel like I'll be on a wild goose chase if I don't know what I'm looking for.

On 8/5/2022 at 10:05 PM, PhoofyMan said:

What is the tool called? Could you send a link to it? I feel like I'll be on a wild goose chase if I don't know what I'm looking for.

You can also find the tutorial all over youtube. 

Spoiler

Outfits.gif.b23b829fe5044e97131ac1e08db5bcf2.gif

Edited by heraifx
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, PhoofyMan said:

Okay, I think everything is in place, but I can't quite remember how to have the diving suit as the default. That's the one this replaces, right?

It replaces the default model according to Bimone.

Install the hook and put the drm into the mods folder.

Then when you press F9 a few times you should be good to go.

You might need to rename it to lara.drm though, I didn't have time to try it yet. I will re-upload the archive with renamed drm if that's the case, please let me know.

1 hour ago, gfjus said:

It replaces the default model according to Bimone.

Install the hook and put the drm into the mods folder.

Then when you press F9 a few times you should be good to go.

You might need to rename it to lara.drm though, I didn't have time to try it yet. I will re-upload the archive with renamed drm if that's the case, please let me know.

It's already named "lara.drm". Still not showing up in the game for me, though. Oddly enough, I've always had problems with modding this game, even with Texmod.

36 minutes ago, PhoofyMan said:

It's already named "lara.drm". Still not showing up in the game for me, though. Oddly enough, I've always had problems with modding this game, even with Texmod.

Nevermind. Got it working.

Hi, I'm the person who made the mesh modding tools for Tomb Raider Legend/Anniversary. I've stumbled upon this thread so I decided to "come to the rescue", since I noticed that there are a lot of problems with this mod (flipped normals on the entire model causing the lighting to look very bad, wrong hair ribbon texture, backpack collision not removed, vertices not written correctly since it's using an old version of the exporter).

I decided to just remake the mod from scratch since improving the existing one was just not worth it.

This mod has:

- Improved normal vectors. Not only that, but now the normal vectors are actually smooth, since on the old mod there was a clear seam between the neck and the body

- Improved textures. The textures have been reworked to have smoother seams between the different parts of the body. Also, I replaced the pink nail polish with the original color.

- Removed backpack collision

- Improved skinning. On the old mod there was some weird skinning on the back part, causing Lara's ass to look broken or something. Now it's fixed

- Fixed hair ribbon texture

- Improved wetmask. I removed the shirt part of the wetmask so it doesn't appear, and it looks much better

This mod replaces Lara's default outfit. Maybe in the future I will also replace Lara's footsteps sfx with the barefoot sfx.

This mod is for Anniversary, and will only work with that game. I don't have intentions to port this to Legend for now, but if any of you want to do it, go ahead

Tomb Raider  Anniversary Screenshot 2022.09.27 - 05.35.53.17.png

lara.drm

Edited by Raq10
8 hours ago, PhoofyMan said:

Okay, I think everything is in place, but I can't quite remember how to have the diving suit as the default. That's the one this replaces, right?

If you want to use wetsuit as default, open a notepad and write this string 

-Player lara_wetsuit

save the txt as TRAE.ARG and put it in: 

D:\TRAE\Game\PC\TRAE.ARG

If you install the game within drive C, then change the directory drive to C instead.

58 minutes ago, Raq10 said:

Hi, I'm the person who made the mesh modding tools for Tomb Raider Legend/Anniversary. I've stumbled upon this thread so I decided to "come to the rescue", since I noticed that there are a lot of problems with this mod (flipped normals on the entire model causing the lighting to look very bad, wrong hair ribbon texture, backpack collision not removed, vertices not written correctly since it's using an old version of the exporter).

I decided to just remake the mod from scratch since improving the existing one was just not worth it.

This mod has:

- Improved normal vectors. Not only that, but now the normal vectors are actually smooth, since on the old mod there was a clear seam between the neck and the body

- Improved textures. The textures have been reworked to have smoother seams between the different parts of the body. Also, I replaced the pink nail polish with the original color.

- Removed backpack collision

- Improved skinning. On the old mod there was some weird skinning on the back part, causing Lara's ass to look broken or something. Now it's fixed

- Fixed hair ribbon texture

- Improved wetmask. I removed the shirt part of the wetmask so it doesn't appear, and it looks much better

This mod replaces Lara's default outfit. Maybe in the future I will also replace Lara's footsteps sfx with the barefoot sfx.

This mod is for Anniversary, and will only work with that game. I don't have intentions to port this to Legend for now, but if any of you want to do it, go ahead

Tomb Raider  Anniversary Screenshot 2022.09.27 - 05.35.53.17.png

lara.drm 7.97 MB · 3 downloads

Amazing work, thank you! I will ask Bimone to try to the mesh modifications in again without messing up the normals etc. you fixed.

7 hours ago, gfjus said:

New attempt without messing up the normals. Enjoy! TRL port will come next.

NudeRaider_TRA_Mesh2.zip 7.42 MB · 8 downloads

What exactly is different in this version of the mod compared to mine? Her boobs being bigger? I can just do that myself and share that here since that mod doesn't look greatly done, with the pointy boobs, her guns being visible while holstered and the vertex positions not being 100% accurate to the original. I can also provide different versions that people are asking for here probably, but first I'm gonna replace the boots sfx with barefoot sfx

Edited by Raq10
4 hours ago, Raq10 said:

What exactly is different in this version of the mod compared to mine? Her boobs being bigger? I can just do that myself and share that here since that mod doesn't look greatly done, with the pointy boobs, her guns being visible while holstered and the vertex positions not being 100% accurate to the original. I can also provide different versions that people are asking for here probably, but first I'm gonna replace the boots sfx with barefoot sfx

yes it might not be done in the best way, but this mod with actual 3D boobs that at least indicate nipples and natural boob shape, and at least some detail to lower part is way better than just putting my textures on a unnatural-shaped cloth/suit model as your mod essential does so far. we had the latter already many years ago for TRA via Texmod, just not yet with the corrected normal maps and fixed skinning issue at her back as you shared

if you can do better than Bimone to achieve bigger boobs and also modeling genital lips better than simply painting on the existing cloth suit that isn't naturally-shaped there, cool!

But most nude modders seem to be boob focused nowadays and mess up the lower area despite huge modeling efforts

Maybe also becaus cinema usually only shows boobs and sausage

Edited by gfjus
21 minutes ago, gfjus said:

yes it might not be done in the best way, but this mod with actual 3D boobs that at least indicate nipples and natural boob shape, and at least some detail to lower part is way better than just putting my textures on a unnatural-shaped cloth/suit model as your mod essential does so far. we had the latter already many years ago for TRA via Texmod, just not yet with the corrected normal maps and fixed skinning issue at her back as you shared

if you can do better than Bimone to achieve bigger boobs and also modeling genital lips better than simply painting on the existing cloth suit that isn't naturally-shaped there, cool!

But most nude modders seem to be boob focused nowadays and mess up the lower area despite huge modeling efforts

Maybe also becaus cinema usually only shows boobs and sausage

Oh I'm not that much more skilled with 3D, my post there probably made me look like a dick, wasn't my intention lol

I don't wanna go too far away from the art style of the game so I'm not gonna model more detail genitalia or nipples also because I miss the skillset to do that, would be cool if someone manages to make that happen though

19 minutes ago, Raq10 said:

Oh I'm not that much more skilled with 3D, my post there probably made me look like a dick, wasn't my intention lol

I don't wanna go too far away from the art style of the game so I'm not gonna model more detail genitalia or nipples also because I miss the skillset to do that, would be cool if someone manages to make that happen though

No worries I didn't have that impression! :)

Regarding art style: that's also my goal. It doesn't need to be photo-realistic look. TRA/TRL have semi-real semi-comic style and that what makes it so beautiful. Gfjus als told me he used as much official existing texture (from TRL Legend bikini and some texture leftovers he found with Texmod) as he could get. I was doing the same with the mesh adjustments I tried. I put the cloth-less low-poly base mesh Crystal Dynamics left in there and also other outfits for comparison and tried to infer how she could look like.

Give the mod (our mod actually now, Gfjus's textures, your great mesh fixes and of course artist of the base outfits at CD) a few iterations, it will be good! I will figure out the normals issue which is holding me back next, then I will make an initial archive which works for both TRL and TR7 which I can then iterate over for further improvements.

2 hours ago, fnvboone said:

awesome, i waited years for this

We all did bro, we all did! Before this, we only got it for asian uncharted-clone fake feminist-depicted whiny survival Lara rather than for our amazing sexy bad-ass iconic good-mood acrobatic Lara of good-old-times.

Luckily this game (TRA) together with TRL, is still the most fun TR game, so it was definitely worth the wait!

Also, good news: Bimone just told me the TRL version of this new patch will be available this weekend! ?

11 minutes ago, 123lostes said:

i hate to be rude but can someone please post some more screenshot of this mod? I don't have the game anymore but I'd like to see the mod ?

Literally the best mod out there right now. Completely naked, no boots, no belt, no backpack, no gloves. Has 3D breasts, works super well.

2 hours ago, 123lostes said:

i hate to be rude but can someone please post some more screenshot of this mod? I don't have the game anymore but I'd like to see the mod ?

A few screenshots. In the meanwhile I also fixed the yellow hair band which isn't right in the attached screenshots (which was Texmod tpf fault, the drm was fine), the TRL version is almost ready too.

@PhoofyMan: thanks, this was only possible due to @Raq10's fixes and modding advice and @gfjus great textures

tradone11.png

tradone10.png

tradone9.png

TRA_NoWeaponAndDirtAndWetness.zip

Edited by bimone