Nude Raider Collection

Love to see the thread is a bit live again ?

Personaly I prefer Underworld lara model despite I hate the game.
Glad enough that there are so many nude bases scattered all over xnacommunity, but I can't find lower body/bottom that works well with it 

Still encountering crash issue and deformed face/lips/hair but at least it worked for this scene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

oh god, I love boobies 

Spoiler

seq1_1.gif.2c44ed1b77f4aa0926f44003eece7800.gif

Spoiler

seq2_1.gif.49055daf7c7bb408adccd5d2b9a4317e.gif

I just made a huge update to my version of the mod, it now features:

- Replaced boots footsteps sfx with barefoot sfx

- Larger breast size to match bikini Lara

- Subdivided geometry for joints (shoulders, knees, elbows) for smoother deformations

- Slightly edited genitalia geometry

The mod(s) can be downloaded on Nexus Mods: https://www.nexusmods.com/tombraideranniversary/mods/74

I'm probably gonna work on more varations of the mod in the future

compar_knee.png

compar_elbow.png

laranude.png

laranudegear.png

Woah, great job Raq! I definitely love the variation with the boots and the gear. The enhanced breast size is great too haha. The only thing I'd want to make it perfect is to have the wet texture also cover the torso, that would be incredible.

By the way, I saw your guide on youtube on modding .drm files, great job with that too. I had a lot of fun combining the textures from jvjv's blonde Lara mod (https://archive.tombraiderhub.com/tran/modding/other01.html) with your model.

Untitled.jpg

Thanks, that looks good! Yeah I know about the missing wetmask on the torso/thighs part, unfortunately I can't do much about it for now. At least I was able to disable the dark part that was visible before. Wetmask meshes work differently from normal meshes, I still can't figure them out properly. They have some weird additional data that, to me, is incomprehensible. But I'm sure one day we'll figure it out.

Great work both Bimone and Raq, both your mods look great!

I will upload the NudeRaider website with your mods on next occasion as it still only has the old texture mods: https://sites.google.com/site/laracroftwithoutclothes

And I will add pictures of the mesh nude mod for TR DOX with Bimone's texture one can get from Irastris.

I might also add a separate page for the new trilogy which will contain the two TR 2013 mesh mods and ROTTR version X nude mod and the Booty edition texture mod for SOTTR both from jostarmod.

And for now I will remain with my favorite artwork of TRA Lara!

annilara.jpg

Edited by gfjus

I just worked on a new version of the mod where Lara's entire nude body mesh is now subdivided, and looks way smoother compared to the original model. I'm leaving the drm here to download and try out. Let me know what you think and I might release it on Nexus and also rework all my variations to be made with this subdivided model.

Also - worked on a variant with Lara's backpack. But that's not all - I also reworked the backpack to look much better than the original one, with thicker straps and it also sits better on her shoulders now. It's released on Nexus

Tomb Raider  Anniversary Screenshot 2022.10.05 - 16.57.15.72.png

Tomb Raider  Anniversary Screenshot 2022.10.05 - 16.57.35.04.png

Tomb Raider  Anniversary Screenshot 2022.10.05 - 17.00.16.19.png

newvsold.PNG

laranudebackpack.png

lara.drm

Edited by Raq10

I can't tell if there are any other differences, but the breast shape for sure is greatly improved in the smoother model. The underboob is most noticeably improved. I also didn't like how the nipple texture was crooked in the previous model but you fixed that with the smoother model.

This is the first time I tried the plain nude model, and it seems that the grapple hook is left visible? I'm not sure if that's intentional, but it looks distracting and I don't see it in any of your screenshots of the plain nude model.

As for other feedback, I think the texture of the nipples look a bit too low res and could be a little bit sharper. I think making the nipples modeled would also be incredible. Also, would it be possible to increase the bounce animation of the breasts?

17 minutes ago, VicRattlehead said:

This is the first time I tried the plain nude model, and it seems that the grapple hook is left visible? I'm not sure if that's intentional, but it looks distracting and I don't see it in any of your screenshots of the plain nude model.

Oh yeah, you're right, it's because I am using this modified grapple hook .drm to hide it, I completely forgot to add it on Nexus and in here too, here it is.

grapple_hook.drm

22 hours ago, Raq10 said:

I just worked on a new version of the mod where Lara's entire nude body mesh is now subdivided, and looks way smoother compared to the original model. I'm leaving the drm here to download and try out. Let me know what you think and I might release it on Nexus and also rework all my variations to be made with this subdivided model.

Also - worked on a variant with Lara's backpack. But that's not all - I also reworked the backpack to look much better than the original one, with thicker straps and it also sits better on her shoulders now. It's released on Nexus

newvsold.PNG

laranudebackpack.png

lara.drm 8.91 MB · 13 downloads

Fantastic work! Looks great. Would love your variations to use it.

4 hours ago, VicRattlehead said:

As for other feedback, I think the texture of the nipples look a bit too low res and could be a little bit sharper. I think making the nipples modeled would also be incredible. Also, would it be possible to increase the bounce animation of the breasts?

No, it's not possible to increase the breast animation. I once tried to just give her breast physics but it just doesn't work right, the physics engine was only "optimized" to work with things like hair, bouncy physics does not work right

On 10/6/2022 at 8:45 AM, VicRattlehead said:

I can't tell if there are any other differences, but the breast shape for sure is greatly improved in the smoother model. The underboob is most noticeably improved. I also didn't like how the nipple texture was crooked in the previous model but you fixed that with the smoother model.

Making her smoother with more polygons is a good idea. However no girl has boobs like these ball-shaped doll balloons, not even when stuffed with silicon.

I have updated the TRA/TRL patch to increase her titties polycount, other subdivsion work might follow in the future.natural2.png.5de7000c3fe2bd81f2caed193c833f9f.png

natural3.png

NudeRaider_TRL_TRA_v1.1.zip

Edited by bimone
1 hour ago, bimone said:

Making her smoother with more polygons is a good idea. However no girl has boobs like these ball-shaped doll balloons, not even when stuffed with silicon.

I have updated the TRA/TRL patch to increase her titties polycount, other subdivsion work might follow in the future.natural2.png.5de7000c3fe2bd81f2caed193c833f9f.png

natural3.png

NudeRaider_TRL_TRA_v1.1.zip 18.13 MB · 4 downloads

The shape in your mod does seem more natural and I think it's pretty good! The boobs in Raq's mod may look fake, but that has its own appeal in my view. I like having both options.

I think Raq did such a good job with the overall package of his mod that you could borrow some of his ideas.

- No separate .tpf requiring the use of TexMod

- Barefoot SFX

- Gear and weapon variant for normal gameplay (I personally think having Lara keep the belt and boots on is sexy so I really like Raq's version)

Here are some other feedback:

- The feet are untextured, maybe easy to fix if you take the feet textures from the other vanilla outfits?

- There's a little part that looks deformed when you look at it from the side.

Untitled.jpg

2 hours ago, VicRattlehead said:

The shape in your mod does seem more natural and I think it's pretty good! The boobs in Raq's mod may look fake, but that has its own appeal in my view. I like having both options.

I think Raq did such a good job with the overall package of his mod that you could borrow some of his ideas.

- Barefoot SFX

- Gear and weapon variant for normal gameplay (I personally think having Lara keep the belt and boots on is sexy so I really like Raq's version)

Here are some other feedback:

- The feet are untextured, maybe easy to fix if you take the feet textures from the other vanilla outfits?

Untitled.jpg

Thanks for all your feedback!

Will fix both for the next version.

- Barefoot SFX:

Will try to add, maybe already for next version

- Gear and weapon variant for normal gameplay

Once the other things are resolved this will be added

I have re-added my changes on top of Raq's mod, this way his improvements aren't lost.

The additions:

- Natural boob and butt shape

- 3D genitals

This time I left the hair braid included for now, I will likely add a noHairBraid.tpf.

todo:

- port to TRL again, I hope I can figure out how to port over the barefoot sfx files

newversion2.png

newversion.png

newversion3.png

lara.drm

8 hours ago, VicRattlehead said:

Nearly perfect, but I think the boob shape could still be improved. It looks deformed in certain side angles, at first I wasn't sure if it was the lighting, but then I looked at it from the top view and part of it looks crooked.

image.jpeg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

The boob police can find even the smallest imperfections! :)

I will smooth this out a bit with the next version

Cheers

Bimone

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2022 at 4:20 PM, bimone said:

Attached the full mod packed I put on nexus

73-1665377406-1268230589.webp

NudeRaider_TRL_TRA_v1.2.zip 27.8 MB · 39 downloads

These are some incredible mods fellas!! will make playing TRA and TRL even more then enjoyable then before and over and over again!!!

Just one issue I'm facing with this, when i try too get the no equipment.tpf file running on texmod, and I press run it says: Failed too find steam, not sure what that means, I have used texmod countless times before without any issues or problem's, but never seen that before. Any idea what I can do about it? cheers!

On 10/6/2022 at 2:26 AM, Raq10 said:

newvsold.PNG

laranudebackpack.png

lara.drm 8.91 MB · 23 downloads

Tried out your version too and i have too say, both versions are absolutely phenomenal, this is what was missing from the OG TR games all along, how tombs were meant too be raided, THANK YOU SO MUCH Xraq! & Bimone!!! ?????????????????