Nude Raider Collection

On 10/27/2022 at 11:53 PM, lovegun said:

drm and tpf file, and now ? How to install ?

Copy paste from Nexusmods:

"How to apply:
1. put the TRAE-Menu-hook and Texmod into the game folder to install them
2. create a mods folder in the game folder where you put the drm file.
3. Start Texmod, select game exe and load the tpf.
4. Press start then ingame you can switch between outfits with F9 until she is naked if she isn't right away"

Edited by bimone
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/20/2022 at 10:23 PM, redmanpro2 said:

This is fantastic, thank you so much! The new grapple tpf works great so far. But I'm not able to use the portable light, the light just doesn't show...is that a known issue with your mod?

Strange. In both games, TRA, or TRL? I will forward your feedback to Bimone to fix.

Edited by gfjus
19 minutes ago, gfjus said:

Strange. In both games, TRA, or TRL? I will forward your feedback to Bimone to fix.

Pretty sure Anniversary didn't have the flashlight item haha so only Legend

I just tried Legend here again and yeah, no dice. No light comes out even though I can activate the item. It seems to me it's a similar situation to the grapple where it being invisible before interfered with being able to use it

• 7 months later...
On 3/20/2021 at 9:20 AM, Irastris said:

Author of the Dagger of Xian mod here.

I do lewd content as a relatively successful freelancing job. If you are interested in these mods, you can contact me at either link in my signature.

Here is the total list of mods I provide:

Nude w/ Equipment (replaces Classic)
Nude w/o Equipment (replaces Assault Course)
Topless (replaces Nevada)
Legend (replaces Classic Alt)
Legend w/ Exposed Breasts (replaces Classic Alt)

Breast Physics (applies globally)

Additionally, there are large breast variants that triple Lara's bust size, and some have barefoot variants.

All of my mods are full mesh edits as I do not believe texture swaps to be good enough. If you want a personalized mod, I can do that as a commission.

Screenshots:

Hide contents

HighresScreenshot00000.png

HighresScreenshot00036.png

HighresScreenshot00054.png

HighresScreenshot00024.png

Screenshot_149.png

Screenshot_150.png

Legend.png

LegendExposedBreasts.png

I heard that bimone created "a new shaved texture version for TR DOX". Does anyone know where I could obtain a copy of that? Or even the base mod, for that matter?

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's worth pointing out there'll be remasters of the original trilogy soon, and you can switch between low-poly and HD graphics.

It'd be great to see Lara naked in both of these graphics modes once the remasters comes out.

Though there have been nude mods for the original versions of the games but it's hard to install them, it won't detect the Steam version of the games.

On 9/28/2023 at 12:01 PM, DaBlackHeartMan said:

Is there a hairy version of v1.6?

The hairy extension is a tpf which can be loaded additionally, it works with every version of our mod (and for both TRA and TRL).

Edited by gfjus
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, does anyone know what tool to use for making Tomb Raider Level Editor skins?

I'd reply in this thread, but it's been archived, lol.

2013-12-26-03-29-51-lara2.png

Anyway, the above skin is what I'm hoping to edit. Just wanna fix up a couple things, like how her rear is literally just a single line. Wanna make it a little more detailed, lol.

Any tips for what tools and such to use would be epic.