Nude Raider Collection

• 2 weeks later...

I bought Irastris' DoX nude lara mod. The mods are really amazing. 

And now I am really hoping that the game will be released as a whole level.  Damn, I am crying.  ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)

Edited by heraifx
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 5:46 AM, Irastris said:

The fellow that assisted me with 2013 is making quick progress on all 3 of those, so that may come quite soon.

You're awsome!

Are there options or variants included in the patches? Question is actually about the TR 2013 mod (https://irastris.gumroad.com/l/JTSGRH), is there an hairy version of it? If not, is it planned?

Thanks a lot for your work, I'm definitly going to buy some of your stuff.

1 hour ago, Irastris said:

I've added hairy versions to the Gumroad page now.

Thanks dude.

So I've bought this one (and the Samanta Nishimura /Jocelyn Reyes too). Pretty model.

It looks really good, despite a clear line above her pubis which tends to shine upon camera movement.

Tomb-Raider-12-10-2021-23-26-13.pngTomb-Raider-12-10-2021-23-25-34.png

1 hour ago, felixcat75 said:

Thanks dude.

So I've bought this one (and the Samanta Nishimura /Jocelyn Reyes too). Pretty model.

It looks really good, despite a clear line above her pubis which tends to shine upon camera movement.

Tomb-Raider-12-10-2021-23-26-13.pngTomb-Raider-12-10-2021-23-25-34.png

Yep, appreciate the report but this is known. 2013's toolset is extremely rough and I did the best I could. I imagine the difficulty is why that other modder abandoned his project.

I'm having issue with constant game crash wilst using the modded patch.000.tiger file. Game loads normaly and model is displayed correctly (hence the pics I could take earlier) but as soon as I start running and doing stuff it's a matter of seconds before the screen turns black and I'm kicked back to desktop. Same thing happens if I'm trying to begin a new game, after the first cinematic the game just crash.

I tried re-doing the mod process from zero several time. Happens with all versions of the nude mod.

What version of the game are you running? Mine is 1.1.732.1

Are there particular graphical settings for it to work?

Any clue what I'm doing wrong?

Edited by felixcat75
18 minutes ago, felixcat75 said:

I'm having issue with constant game crash wilst using the modded patch.000.tiger file. Game loads normaly and model is displayed correctly (hence the pics I could take earlier) but as soon as I start running and doing stuff it's a matter of seconds before the screen turns black and I'm kicked back to desktop. Same thing happens if I'm trying to begin a new game, after the first cinematic the game just crash.

I tried re-doing the mod process from zero several time. Happens with all versions of the nude mod.

What version of the game are you running? Mine is 1.1.732.1

Are there particular graphical settings for it to work?

Any clue what I'm doing wrong?

You're a version or two behind, latest from Steam is 1.1.748.0

Find a recent pirated copy, ye filthy sailor of the seas. Or, if you actually are a legit player, and for some inexplicable reason have just been putting off updating, do so.

3 hours ago, Irastris said:

My TR2013 mods are continuing to function as intended on my setup with the new update that just released today, v1.1.829.0

It does indeed! 

I found the roots of my problem: When I was trying to get some results with regulars nude mods a few months ago I had messed with the registry, forcing the game in dx9. Your mod clearly don't like it (and I think I understand why). I set the value back to 0, the game is now dx11 again and it works flawlessly.

Thanks for your support. Really enjoyable mod!:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2022 at 9:14 AM, Solid_Snake_Plissken said:

I wrote a script and ported the nude mod to the PSP version Of Legend if anyone wants that for posterity. I replaced 150 textures. All Lara, loading screens, NPC and cutscene replaced with the next gen textures

Yes, please. can you share a files ? Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/29/2022 at 5:33 PM, PhoofyMan said:

I just tried contacting him. Would appear you sent him the wrong file.

Will check with him, he didn't contact me about the issue.

When I try the file I sent him it works

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Spoiler

675148203_Screenshot(82).png.7edf2b9d1b4f5bce37e3d09de3c63d4d.png

a new Tomb Raider Anniversary Modding tool had been released but yet no one touch this amazing game lmao. ?

7 hours ago, heraifx said:
  Hide contents

675148203_Screenshot(82).png.7edf2b9d1b4f5bce37e3d09de3c63d4d.png

a new Tomb Raider Anniversary Modding tool had been released but yet no one touch this amazing game lmao. ?

Where might we find this tool?

On 8/2/2022 at 11:02 PM, PhoofyMan said:

Where might we find this tool?

you can find it in tombraiderforum

On 8/3/2022 at 3:13 AM, Rarity Mane Six said:

Do you have that mod? Can you share it plz?

can't share the mod, sorry. but you can import any xnalara that available over the internet by yourself.

this game is really the peak of tomb raider 

829690468_TombRaider_Anniversary2022-08-0412-04-35_1.gif.6914ed6170a951334744ec15dc518afd.gif