Everyones characters?

Neko! It's so great to see you're back!

You should know I like your character very much, especially because of the wonderful skin. Even the name is nice.
It seems being sick or wounded is actually not that bad with healer girls like yours around...

Seaboo's characters inspired me to make a guy for a change.
A great opportunity to try out something special I wanted to test for a long time. My Kitty just isn't the right type for such extravaganza.

Meet Scrotumnus Necroticus, an Imperial Battlemage. Despite his young age, he is a powerful master of combat, versed in the way of the sword as well as the most arcane arts. The only thing odd about him is the fact he refuses partners and prefers to fight his battles alone...

20130304136240024148835.jpg

20130304136240024159475.jpg

Who would have thought this handsome young lad has a passion for the all-devouring darkness that is Necromancy?

20130304136240024522656.jpg

Because... HE. IS. A. LICH!

A 'Dread Lich' in fact. Still at large hundreds of years after his ghastly ascension, no other wizard nor fighter could ever best this abomination in mortal combat.

Probably because, well, this guy just isn't mortal anymore. Countless hapless heroes wanted to "smack him and watch the bones fly".

20130304136240025117488.jpg

They all ended up in one of his black soul gems. As long as nobody is getting hold of the hourglass that is binding his evil soul to this plane of existence, he will continue to exist. And defeat anyone foolish enough to stand in his path of destruction and decay.

20130304136240025122259.jpg

He could have easily stopped Mankar Camoran, but our lichy friend wallowed in the pleasure to watch the events of the Oblivion Crisis unfold.

About the only pleasures a being of bone but without boner can enjoy, I guess.

20130304136240025387499.jpg

Armed with a Daedric katana that can wipe weaklings out of existence with one fell stroke.

Wielding the most powerful magic imaginable ('command humanoid up to level 150' and other such party poopers), he reigns supreme in the rotting realm of the undead.

20130304136240023132836.jpg

I think 'Nora The Necromancer' has a huge crush on this guy - at least on his undead form. Originally I wanted to name him 'Rionel Lichie' :D.

Neko! It's so great to see you're back!

You should know I like your character very much' date=' especially because of the wonderful skin. Even the name is nice.

It seems being sick or wounded is actually not that bad with healer girls like yours around...

Seaboo's characters inspired me to make a guy for a change.

A great opportunity to try out [i']something special[/i] I wanted to test for a long time. My Kitty just isn't the right type for such extravaganza.

Meet Scrotumnus Necroticus, an Imperial Battlemage. Despite his young age, he is a powerful master of combat, well versed in the way of the sword as well as the most arcane arts. The only thing odd about him is the fact he refuses partners and prefers to fight his battles alone...

Lichie01.jpg

Lichie02.jpg

Who would have thought this handsome young lad has a passion for the all-devouring darkness that is Necromancy?

Lichie03Small.jpg

HE. IS. A. LICH!

A 'Dread Lich' in fact. Still at large hundreds of years after his ghastly ascension, no other wizard nor fighter could ever best this abomination in mortal combat because, well, this guy isn't mortal anymore. Countless hapless heroes wanted to "smack him and watch the bones fly".

Lichie04.jpg

They all ended up in one of his black soul gems. As long as nobody is getting hold of the hourglass that is binding his soul to this plane of existence, he will continue to exist. And defeat anyone foolish enough to stand in his path of destruction and decay.

Lichie06.jpg

He could have easily stopped Mankar Camoran, but our lichy friend wallowed in the pleasure to watch the events of the Oblivion Crisis unfold. About the only pleasures a being of bone but without boner can enjoy, I guess.

Lichie05.jpg

Armed with a Daedric katana that can wipe weaklings out of existence with one fell stroke, wielding the most powerful magic imaginable ('command humanoid up to level 150' and other such party poopers), he reigns supreme in the rotting realm of the undead.

Lichie07Small.jpg

I think 'Nora The Necromancer' has a huge crush on this guy - at least on his undead form. Originally I wanted to name him 'Rionel Lichie' :D.

I`m not understand in skeleton, but you still look some muse, I think, huh?

Yeah, I`m back and I like to see you too. I`m still work in progress to search new ideas to my "works", aha...

i9FHtiG9ir33b.png

Wow What a Cute Orc? Girl :)

I would post my char but maybe people say no no don't show XD

Why not i would like to see your characters:P

Well the Gender of One is not really a girl ><

But any way this one is the girl

d2f4c2ed5545e7672c298117904859bb6818be50399c1855320c09c7540bbdfe6g.jpg

This one is not really a girl X_X but is the one I am using now

3c1be8b88b3f4964c22e160cb6dd132f05031351d2afc3dda86e7747772ad9bb6g.jpg

(Sorry to those who don't like it X_X)

Cute hair which mod contains it?

Been going through an adventure to find some of the cuter hairs in oblivion

Forgot to qoute antipathy but yeah that pic :)

SKS Hair' date=' reuploaded for you and whoever needs it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?275gk0qpaxrn9jf

[/quote']

Antipathy if you only knew how long I have been looking for this hair stlye. I cannot thank you enough. I was unable to find this lovely hair anywhere

bd3d7f89bb1f63861ca4d6d53572426ff8e25c18dbccac0477e3a1881fd017716g.jpg

@Poontank

your screens are great as usual, but the one shot with the skirt made me see that it will need to be fixed. since i have until feb 7 to screw around i'll see about getting that done.

@kodiak

i uploaded that nuns out to my mediafire folder today, you should find it there

Also there are two other sets uploaded